God at Eventide

A Freeman

Superstar
Perfect Harmony. - September 8

No discordant note mars your intercourse with Me, for only with Me can life be perfect harmony.

There may be much to regret on your part; failure; disloyalty; fear; sin.

In My Holy Presence all that is swept away by My Hand of Love. Only Love, Peace-bringing, Harmony-producing Love, remains. If you are to face the World and maintain your calm, you must take to the world, and your tasks in it, My Peace and Harmony.

A Freeman

Superstar
Thy Heart's Desires. - September 9

Pause upon the threshold of My House of plenty.

Pause in awe and in the joy of Worship.

He shall give thee thine heart's desires. Give your desires themselves, conceived as they are in union with the Divine Spirit, and receive their fulfillment.

Know this, and let your heart sing with the joy of this Wonder of Supply.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Unruffled. - September 10

Peace. It is your task to keep this Peace in your hearts and lives. This is your work for Me. It is so all-important because if you lack it, then, as a channel, you are for the time useless.

Learn to sense the slightest ruffle on the surface of your lives. Learn to sense the smallest unrest in your heart-depths. Then back to Me until all is calm.

Think, some message may be undelivered, because I cannot use you. Some tender word unspoken, because ‘Self’ blocks your channel.

Only ‘Self’ can cause unrest, and My great Gift to My disciples was PEACE.

A Freeman

Superstar
Lose this Desire. - September 11

Again I say, never judge another. That is one of My tasks I have never relegated to any follower.

Live with Me. So you will be enabled to see more of that inner self that I see in each one. Thus you will learn a humility that makes you lose desire to judge.

Oh, seek to love and understand all. Love them for My sake. They are Mine. As you live with Me, you will see how I yearn over them, and long for them. Seeing this, your love for Me must prevent your hurting Me by unkind criticism of those for whom I care.

A Freeman

Superstar
Blame Not. - September 12

Never seek to cast the blame on others.

If I bear your sins and those of others are you not casting your blame on Me?

If what is untoward is the result of your own fault or weakness, seek to remedy the cause by conquering the fault and overcoming the weakness.

If it has been caused by another, then apportion no blame, allow no thought of ‘Self’ to intrude to cause the slightest ruffle of your spirit-calm.

Safeguard the peace which I entrusted to you.

A Freeman

Superstar
Cause of Sin. - September 13

No longer has sin any power over you unless of your own deliberate choice.

The surest way to safeguard yourself against any temptation to sin is to learn to love to do My Will, and to love to have that Will done, in all the little as well as in all the big things of your daily life.

So often man puzzles over this - If I have conquered sin, why is it then so powerful an enemy?

I conquered sin.

It has no power over any soul that does not want to sin. Then all that could lead to sin is desire.

I lay such stress on man's loving Me. If his love, his desire, is set on Me - he wills only to do My Will. Thus he is saved from sin.

A Freeman

Superstar
Gifts for You. - September 14

"Not as the world giveth, give I unto you."

Not as the world giveth, but, oh, infinitely more richly, more abundantly, give I unto you.

The world expects a return, or gives only in return. Not so do I. My only stipulation is receive!

But to receive My Power, My Gifts, you must have room for them, and, full of ‘Self’, there is no room for Me and My Gifts.

So all I desire of you is to be emptied of ‘Self’, and to desire Me.

A Freeman

Superstar
Bold in Prayer. - September 15

My child, there is no arrogance in your assertion when you say, "I will not let Thee go unless Thou bless me."

Have not I ever told you to claim big things. In so doing you obey Me.

You do right to wrestle boldly in prayer. There are times for demanding, for claiming.

Now is the time to claim. You are in no doubt about My Will. Claim its manifestations on earth.

A Freeman

Superstar
Adoration. - September 16

Never forget to adore. That is the most beautiful form of prayer. It includes all others.

If you adore, it implies that trust in Me and love for Me, without which all supplication fails to achieve its object. It implies thanksgiving, because adoration is born of repeated thanksgiving.

It also implies contrition.

Who could adore Me with a Joy-filled adoration, and not be conscious of unworthiness and of My forgiveness and blessing? Adoration is Love-filled reverence.

A Freeman

Superstar
Leave Him to Me. - September 17

In My Kingdom judgment is not man's role. There is one Judge, and even He reserves His judgment until the last chapter of man's life is written, until all the evidence is secured, so anxious is He to discover some extenuating circumstances, or to wait until, by man's turning to Him and throwing himself upon His mercy, the position is altered, and the judge becomes the prisoner in the dock.

Then, God the Father, knowing His Beloved Son accepts responsibility for the deed (has in fact already received the punishment Himself), is bound to pardon the human sinner.

You then in judging (poor; weak; foolish; contemptuous arrogance), are judging not the sinner but Me.

A Freeman

Superstar
You Can Help. - September 18

My followers were to save My world - by keeping My Commands, by close union with Me, and by the indwelling Power of My Spirit.

But they were to be a peculiar people. My religion which was to change men's lives, and was to be so revolutionary as to separate families and re-organize governments, has become a convention, tolerated where not appreciated.

Its Truths have been modified to suit men's desires. Its followers carry no flaming sword, they bear no Message of a Love so tender as to heal every wound, so scorching as to burn out every evil. My Cross is out-dated, My Loving Father but the First Cause.

Man delights in his ‘Self’-sufficiency, and seeks to persuade himself that all is well. Can he deceive a loving, understanding Father, Who knows that under all the boasting there lurks fear; longings; despair?

Can I leave man so? Can I offer him Calvary, and if he will have none of it, leave him to his fate? I know too well his need of Me. You can help Me.

A Freeman

Superstar
Help Me. - September 19

Help Me to save your fellow-man, as dear to Me as you are.

Do you not care that he should pass Me by? Do you not care that he should pass Me by?

Do you not care that he is lonely, hungry, desperate and far from the fold?

A Freeman

Superstar
Led by the Spirit. - September 20

Learn to wait for spiritual Guidance, until its suggestion is as clear to your consciousness as any command of officer to soldier, of master to servant. This recognition distinguishes My true follower from the many who call Me "Lord, Lord," and do not the things that I say.

There are many who live according to the Principles I laid down when on earth, but who do not act under the impulse of My Spirit day by day.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

A Freeman

Superstar
Barriers Burned Away. - September 21

My Light shall shine upon you. It shall illumine and cheer your way.

But it shall also penetrate the dark and secret places of your hearts, revealing perhaps some unrecognized sin, fault or failing.

Desire its radiance, not only for its comfort and guidance, but also for its revelation of all within you that is not wholly Mine.

I am the Sun of Righteousness. Rest in My Presence, not clamouring, not supplicating, but resting, until the impurities of your Being are burnt out, the dross of your character refined away, and you can go on strengthened and purified to do My work.

A Freeman

Superstar
Your Life-line. - November 8

Think of the strong Life-line of Faith and Power. This I have told you is your line of rescue.

It means constant communication between us.

You pray for Faith. I give you Faith. This enables you to test the Power I give, as your Faith goes back to me in ever-increasing strength. My Power and your Faith ever interchanging. The one calling forth the other, each dependent upon the other, until My Faith in you is justified indeed by the Power you exercise.

Flarepath

Star
Yes, Christianity is a POWER thing, it's something nonchristians don't understand because it doesn't download into them and they remain jumpy, irritable and open to satan pulling their strings..:)
"Our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power"- (1 Thess 1:5)
"After Jesus spent the night in prayer,everybody tried to touch him because power was coming from him" (Luke 6:12-19)
Jesus said - "Someone touched me, I know that power has gone out from me." (Luke 8:46)
"I am full of power, judgement and might by the spirit of the Lord" (Mic 3:8)
"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds" (2 Cor 10:4)
"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power" (Ephesians 6:10)

"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline" (2 Tim 1:7)

A Freeman

Superstar
The Glowing Heart. - November 9

Think of the Walk to Emmaus, think of the feast of revelation that followed, of the understanding Friendship that was the result. How much I, their Lord, their Risen Lord, had explained to My two disciples during that walk. So much that was mystery to them became clear as we went along the way.

Yet not as their Master did I become known, until in the Breaking of Bread I revealed Myself. In speaking of Me afterwards they said, "Did not our hearts burn within us when He talked with us by the way."

So do not fret if all that I can be to you is not yet revealed. Walk with Me, talk with Me, invite Me to be your guest, and leave to Me My moment of self-revelation. I want each day to be a walk with Me.

Do you not feel, even now, your hearts burn within you, as if with the glow of anticipation?

A Freeman

Superstar
Rest for the Weary. - November 10

This weariness must compel you to sink back, a tired child, to rest in My Love. There remain, until that love so permeates your Being that you are supported by it, and, so strengthened, arise.

Until you feel that this is so, remain inactive, conscious of My Presence. Yours is a big work, and you must refresh yourself and only approach it again after periods of repose.

The activity on the Spirit-plane is so great, so wonderful, that; but for the times of enforced rest and prayer; you would be stirred to an emotional activity on the physical plane that defeats My ends.