Goals/Time Management/Optimal Living

DesertRose

Superstar
Great thread. This one I have been applying for awhile and though it's boring. It works.
Thank you free2018 and welcome to this thread!
I agree the process gets boring at times it ebbs and flows as with all things from faith to love that is why we need the motivation and remembrance! Cheers! :)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Success in your goals is mainly made up of small seemly insignificant choices which compound with time.
Your process should not have to be difficult.
Choices compound and you can see the results over time.
Daily Consistency = Massive Results: THE COMPOUND EFFECT by Darren Hardy | Core Message

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The previous video explains different spheres within the circles.
1. Sphere of zero control i.e weather, a line up etc.
2. Sphere of minimal control: a sphere where your actions alone can not make change but with the collective efforts there is change.
3. Sphere of direct influence going to the gym, what you eat the outcome in this sphere is more controllable though not absolute.
4. Sphere of control your thoughts actions and reactions.
The video below explains further aspects of influence. Enjoy!

Circle of Influence - What is it and Why You should Know About It

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
A Method To x100 Your Productivity | Robin Sharma
This is good. I keep my phone on silent just for this purpose and don't have a ton of apps. Device-free days sounds great. Also try to do the hardest thing or most lengthy task first, especially in the morning. Try always to be an A player at work.

DesertRose

Superstar
Is this good?
T'is good. :)
This is good. I keep my phone on silent just for this purpose and don't have a ton of apps. Device-free days sounds great. Also try to do the hardest thing or most lengthy task first, especially in the morning. Try always to be an A player at work.
Good stuff.
A silent phone is bliss. ;)

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Etagloc

Superstar
A silent phone is bliss. ;)
A silent phone is indeed blissful.

However, it cannot compare to the joyful knowledge that the sun revolves around us!!!!!!!!!!!

The fight against heliocentrism has to be fought for the good of humanity!!!!!!!!!!!