Goals/time Management/optimal Living

Identify

Rookie
I'm a Christian and we take knocks like everybody else, but we know how to roll with the punches on lifes road..:)
The key is not to take our lives on this earth seriously, a saying i like is- "A person without a sense of humour is like a wagon without springs, jolted by every pebble on the road".

Christians know that human life is just a temporary thing, and that we should stay focussed on the life to come-
Paul said- "We look at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal" (2 Cor 4:18)
In that case, my interpretation of your words did not coincide with their true meaning.
I assume you agree, as a Christian, that certain rules can not be crossed when you say 'whatever float your boat'? All I was trying to say is I believe God placed us in this realm, bound by the limits of the 3 dimensions, to experience certain things we need to experience in order to grow. This commes with suffering, and overcoming the suffering will enable us to reach further in our journey.
You are correct when you say we should stay cheerful while going trough life! Because eventually we will see for ourselves how meaningless the struggle truly was
I am not an addept of any particular faith but I do believe in God, the creator, the source of all that is. May He guide us so that we can accomplish whatever it is we need to do!

Tidal

Star
I am not an addept of any particular faith but I do believe in God, the creator, the source of all that is. May He guide us so that we can accomplish whatever it is we need to do!....
All I was trying to say is I believe God placed us in this realm, bound by the limits of the 3 dimensions, to experience certain things we need to experience in order to grow. This commes with suffering, and overcoming the suffering will enable us to reach further in our journey.

The spirit of God fills the entire universe-
"Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the Lord . "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" (Jeremiah 23:24)
and we can "tap into" that spirit and get power from it by "mindmelding" with Jesus to get him and God inside our heads..
Jesus said- "On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

I agree that nobody is immune to suffering, but Christians can handle it better because Jesus helps us get through the Life Assault Course-..:)

"All creation groans in pain from the beginning til now" (Rom 8:22)

And it sorts the men from the boys:-
"We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God" (Acts 14:22)

Jesus welcomes anybody into his squad:-
"Whoever comes to me I'll never turn away" (John 6:37)

And he'll lead by example:-
"To follow me you must carry your own cross daily" (Luke 9:23)

The C.O. shows no favouritism:-
"God didn't spare his own son" (Rom 8:32)

So if he can hack it so can we:-
"We share in Jesus's sufferings in order to share in his glory" (Rom 8:17)

And others have stayed the course too:-
"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" (2 Tim 4:7)

Then we pass with honours..
"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life.." (James 1:12)

But for those who want a soft, easy painless religion, Christianity's not for them -
"They prefer teachers who only tell them what they want to hear" (2 Tim 4:3)

How about it sergeant?

"TAKE THE PAIN!"

"The best way to enslave the masses is for the masses to live in a prison they can not see"

Max Igan -This Is Happening To Everyone