Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Disease

Around 9 years ago during my 30s, I started feeling frequent headaches, body pains, fatigue and skin rashes, at first I was concerned about the rashes because it is all over my chest, my back, my elbows & knees and my scalp, and the itchiness (on my chest) really annoyed me. I went to dermatologists so many times and they always give me ointments, lotions, soaps, etc. and told me that there is really nothing serious, so after going back and forth to the dermatologist rashes still did not go away and so I was just got used it. And then after some time, the frequent body pains and feeling tired with no apparent reason has become very noticeable, I started to feel paranoid thinking I may have a very serious illness, so I went to the doctor for consultation, the doctor sent me to several lab tests and examinations (MRI, ECG, blood tests, urine & tool tests, etc.) and after all the test and examinations, the doctor told me everything is fine except for elevated blood pressure and a little bit high blood sugar (but still normal), his diagnosis was that I may have fibromyalgia and vaguely mentioned about gluten intolerance (which i totally ignored) and gave me prescriptions for fibromyalgia and hypertension, and for my body pains he sent me to physical therapy. After that I felt a little bit better for some time, but then all symptoms came back again and so I was going back and forth to the doctor and have all the tests and examinations done every 6 months for several years with the same tests results. Well, I was really glad that the test results were always fine but I still feel the pain and discomfort and hopelessly wondering what the hell is wrong with my body. Then one of my friends told about his health condition that he has gluten intolerance and told me about the symptoms and explained to me the causes (i.e. allergic reaction to ingestion if wheat, barley and rye) his symptoms are similar with mine except for stomach/bowel discomforts and so I got interested and researched it online. I was surprised to know that this condition has been observed long time ago (probably during the 50s) and was just not totally understood, it is some kind of autoimmune disease (from genetic origin) triggered by in reaction to ingestion of gluten (i.e. wheat, barley and rye), I really like to eat bread (who doesnt anyway) so it was really shocking revelation to me. And so after so much research, I finally came to the conclusion that I have gluten intolerance.

My current diet is bread (always)/egg/meat/vege in breakfast, rice and meat/vege/fruit in lunch and dinner. Right now, I cannot avoid eating bread (no other choice) due to my current job location and condition, so I have to bear with all the discomforts associated with gluten intolerance.

According to most recent information, there is no current cure for gluten intolerance or celiac disease (more serious form), affected ones need to totally avoid gluten (wheat, barley and rye) ingestion, which means no bread/cookies, no beer or no any food/beverages with gluten ingredients.

Please do share you personal experiences (if you have) and any helpful info/tips regarding gluten intolerance and celiac disease.
Oh right, I see. Thanks for the clarification.