Global Warming Hysteria

saki

Star
I am tired of useful idiots for the elites giving sermons about "climate change".

Any worthwhile social change necessarily entails opposition to the elites.

If people aren't willing to take that first step, then whatever they have to say in that area is useless.

I'm not interested in hearing parrot recitations of Al Gore global warming stuff.

But if you have any counter-evidence or refutations of global warming- I invite you to post it here.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/democrat-sen-mazie-hirono-believe-in-climate-change-as-though-its-a-religion/
Democrat Sen. Mazie Hirono: 'Believe in Climate Change as Though It's a Religion'

"...Many years ago, the journalist Michael Kinsley noted an odd truth about American political life: "A gaffe is when a politician tells the truth"...

<<<excerpts.... full report at link>>>
https://pjmedia.com/trending/democrat-sen-mazie-hirono-believe-in-climate-change-as-though-its-a-religion/

"For a lot of us, protesting, marching, that's not something that we normally do. But you know what, these are times that call for us to do those things that we believe in and to march. And not just to march, 'cause that's important to show solidarity, but then to do those things such as voter registration, get people out to vote. So that we can have people here who truly are committed to human rights, environmental rights, climate change -- Believe in climate change as though it's a religion, it's not, it's science -- and all the things that remains (sic) to be done. And that is a lot. This is a very divided country, and these are not normal times."​

reygar

I think global warming is a problem for everyone. I decided to change HVAC system in my home and install few solar panels. I found service in LA here which can install new insulation system in my house. I heard that Insulation fibers are packaged in bags and blown in place to the desired depth and density using special machinery you can rent from a home center.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think global warming is a problem for everyone. I decided to change HVAC system in my home and install few solar panels. I found service in LA here which can install new insulation system in my house. I heard that Insulation fibers are packaged in bags and blown in place to the desired depth and density using special machinery you can rent from a home center.
Very cool!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What does your video have to do with the National Park taking down signs?
My video has to do with the topic of global warming lil Lisa....... you know, the topic of the thread we are currently posting in. Its right in the title in case you "forgot" :)

Lisa

Superstar
My video has to do with the topic of global warming lil Lisa....... you know, the topic of the thread we are currently posting in. Its right in the title in case you "forgot" :)
It’s global warming hysteria though..and my article falls under that category where people said that the glaciers would be melted by 2020 and they weren’t. I believe that qualifies as hysteria when it didn’t actually happen.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It’s global warming hysteria though..and my article falls under that category where people said that the glaciers would be melted by 2020 and they weren’t. I believe that qualifies as hysteria when it didn’t actually happen.
Yes. So you put forth a contention, which was countered by my previously (and still) unanswered question regarding you or other CC deniers and your response to the US military listing climate change as basically their #1 threat in the near future.

No one doubts the climate is changing- it always does!!! Sure let’s definitely take care of our environment and try and reduce our impact. But without a doubt the climate change, or greenhouse effect, or acid rain, or the shrinking ozone layer, etc. has been hijacked to push population control - in my opinion of course

Sanchuniathon

Rookie
Hysteria indeed. It's by and for the financial oligarchy of the City of London (and Wall Street). The "Climate Change" (a.k.a. "Global Warming") hysteria/panic has its roots in the 1972 Limits to Growth computer-simulated report by the Club of Rome. The objectives are the following but not limited to:

• Shift trillions (bonds, invesemtns, taxes, etc) to the "Green Economy" to save (i.e. keep afloat) the currently bankrupt financial system (global debt is around 200 trillion).

• Increase energy-related costs/fee - taxes mostly.

• Delay, slow down, stop industrial growth - mainly in third world and developing countries. Fossil is cheap, "Green" isn't.

• Depopulate Earth - the infamous Malthusian mentality of the oligarchy.

There is an excellent report by EIR on the subject. I invite everyone to read it:

p.s. The hoax regurgitated by Al Gore was written by none other than Obama (before he became president).

redqueen

Superstar
all this over a fake ptb created "climate crisis"

blocking off miles of vehicles that are idling and
running air conditioning in some at least
is Helping the "climate"how as Your the cause of all that
carbon going in the air

they really screwed up by choosing to block an annual gathering
that Peoples look forward to and prepare months for
never frig around with someone's party that's always a no no lol

I didn't understand why not one of the Peoples waiting didnt
just punch someone in the head
specially when the one chained lady said
"ouch Your putting my life in danger"
yeah while Your the idiots that tied a chain around Yourself now
deal with the consequences of Your actions

they could've gotten more Peoples outta the waiting line
of them to lift her and the barricade right outta the way

it's also very easy to just go around the darn blockade
We See one or two do just that so it's not impossible

why is it no one seems to See where the main problems are
We shouldn't be fighting amongst each other
when compared to tptb Our carbon usage is so teensy tiny

We need to focus all this anger,resentment,w/e towards those
actually causing all Our problems in Our World

cause it ain't the guy/girl next to Ya or Your neighbor
down the street it's tptb PERIOD
get to the head of the issues and take it off,watch how
quickly the issues in Our World start to disappear

as for the rangers I think like everyone else they're fed up too
hence the ramming
think I woulda did the same as they did probably if I was in their
situation

another blocking protest like I said too many getting right fed up

It's crazy how many of these climate people there still are, and they will go to any length! It's insane. They are just doing the elites' bidding like the puppets they are.
What would they say to today being around 15 degrees celsius where I am, and then early next week it's supposed to go up to a whopping 37 celsius? Sure, that's not normal, it's just insane! But they will blame it on climate change, and I would just want to tell them that our weather is actually being heavily manipulated! But, they will just believe their own little fairy tale still!

redqueen

Superstar
It's crazy how many of these climate people there still are, and they will go to any length! It's insane. They are just doing the elites' bidding like the puppets they are.
What would they say to today being around 15 degrees celsius where I am, and then early next week it's supposed to go up to a whopping 37 celsius? Sure, that's not normal, it's just insane! But they will blame it on climate change, and I would just want to tell them that our weather is actually being heavily manipulated! But, they will just believe their own little fairy tale still!
I agree SeekerOfTruth they're insane
when Ya said puppets made me think that maybe just that
paid puppets in some cases
We Know they absolutely do it for riots,shootings,and with
protesters

so really these can be Peoples getting paid and Ya Know
most Peoples do not go against whoever is putting the
cash in their pockets

sadly We've Seen that over and over with divoc
a lot of "drs,nurses,police etc.."that went against their
Own gut Knowing it was wrong to be doing what they're
doing