Global Warming Hysteria

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Greenland is approaching the threshold of an irreversible melt, and the consequences for coastal cities could be dire
https://www.businessinsider.com/greenland-approaching-threshold-of-irreversible-melting-2019-1

It’s BIBLICAL in Australia right now! MILLIONS OF ANIMALS DIE due to ongoing extreme temperatures and dry weather
http://strangesounds.org/2019/01/several-thousand-birds-die-at-one-of-western-australias-most-important-inland-wetlands-but-the-cause-of-death-remains-a-mystery-hundreds-of-thousands-of-fish-too-and-dont-forget-the-thousands-o.html

It's the Final Countdown: WATCH Atomic Scientists Set 2019 'Doomsday Clock'
https://sputniknews.com/world/201901241071784307-doomsday-clock-set/

Vixy

Star
Global Warming is certainly real, a long with a legion of other environmental concerns.

I’ll tell you what’s bullshit though, is telling the average person cutting your shower down or using a reusable grocery bag is going to make a damn bit of difference when 100 companies are responsible for 71% of worldwide emissions.

Not saying people shouldn’t live more consciously, they absolutely should but it’s not a real solution.
My god, you actually bought the lie? .....Wow! So all the documents of geo engineering isnt real to you then? Wow, I didnt think people that naive were in here. I'm shocked.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
My god, you actually bought the lie? .....Wow! So all the documents of geo engineering isnt real to you then? Wow, I didnt think people that naive were in here. I'm shocked.
The naive part is thinking that the UN has very much to do with anything in the (non) future. It's just a tree that's keeping people from seeing the (dying) forest (and seas). In the current timeline, it would seem that there is no future on the surface. The only thing operating up here will not be human, but robotic controlled by AI as the planet is finally stripped out. Sorry, but it's the most probable outcome. Welcome to Krypton. We are in the midst of the sixth mass extinction as we speak. This is a warning signal for remaining life on earth. It's been apparent for some time now that sociopaths and even downright psychopaths (SEE: Cheney)have gotten control of governments and institutions. Even more creepy is the fact that it was pointed out that most of the Prime ministers of a lot of European countries are childless. So there's that-no sentimentality there. Just the business at hand and you see how that's going in Europe at the moment. Their kids don't have to suffer any ramifications from their policies because they don't have any kids. That's right convenient.

Let's see what we've got cooking (no pun intended): you have the Cascades Subduction Zone which is way overdue for an event. Yellowstone is alive and kicking and could, according to Michio Kaku, "rip the guts out of the USA." I think MT. Hood revived the other day. They are saying that the "BIG ONE" is overdue in California. All the insects are dying off, and no bees means no crops. If we lose the bees we are down to four years on food. All the big game is ironically poisoned with the same wasting disease that domestic livestock has been infected with. There's still a nuke plant that is in no way under control. There's no way to clean up or contain the radiation when they've melted down 3 cores into the Earth. And to add insult to injury, this was a plant that manufactured weapons grade elements and all of these extraneously harmful substances were released. On a long enough timeline that event in itself guarantees extinction. The ocean is heating up and acidifying-just look at the coral it's a big indicator of that. Food chains are collapsing and Starfish have literally MELTED. The Earth's magnetic field is weakening and the North pole is shifting rapidly. Weak magnetic field means less protection from solar events and no magnetic field means the solar wind would scour this place down to rock. Earth's rotation has apparently slowed too, weakening the field and drying Earth out. These two events, rotation slowing and weakening magnetic field alone are serious cause for concern. We've known for more than 20 years that when that permafrost melts and releases all that methane from the rotted vegetation that we were gonna take a big methane hit. That's just common sense. So methane is a problem unless it's harvested.

The "elite" are buying places in New Zealand and everywhere else that are more subterranean based than above ground. The capstone at Denver IA, with 80 stories underground, proclaims it as the new capital (sorry both coasts). If you think about it, everything that is important to them is already underground. Cheyenne Mountain, anyone?The public is being fed fake food, fake news, fake religion, fake laws, fake government, fake entertainment and fake hope. You shoulda realized awhile back that the whole plan was to vacuum the wealth (not money-wealth) to the top of the pyramid before it all goes to Hell. It's what's been used to build all of these complexes they've developed inside of "Spaceship Earth." I imagine some of them plan to live in space, too. Bigelow the billionaire is building his own space station after all. All of that stolen money from the Pentagon etc. has most likely been funneled into the "breakaway civilization" that keeps being murmured about. Remember what I said about the depopulationists and the eugenicists-they never went away, it seems they've decided it's easier to just "breakaway" instead. And if you look around, you can see it.

I think they are just using the geoengineering to try to stave off what's coming until these preparations are made. When they started using massive fleets of planes to trail 20 years ago, everybody shoulda been wise then that things were obviously worse than they were telling us. I used to think "what is the budget for this program because it has to be astronomical." And I'm sure it is. That's obviously where some of the missing money has gone-into this "off the books" program. Using this program to mitigate the solar radiation so it doesn't over time fry the microprocessors that everything depends on to run everything here. Extending the life of the circuitry so that everything stays running while other plans are made. Solar events are worse with a weakened magnetic field. The sun would have an easier time of it frying the grid with a weakened magnetic field. That would be a big setback.

Why do you think that nobody cares about the infrastructure or even the people who are trying to navigate the crumbling? Because there is no future in any of it. Why are all the cities turning into literal sh*t/hellholes? Why is every petty issue in society being used to fracture and divide the population? Because people are waking up and a new form of "bread and circuses" have to be presented to keep their minds off of the real problem. Plus it helps that 1% to keep hoovering up all the commodities and assets a lot easier if everyone is carping at each other instead of carping at them for their 'legalized theft." I mean, how else would you describe the financial meltdown of 2008. Most all of those firms and banks stayed operational while a lot of the people who had invested in them did not. One of the biggest rip-offs in history. But that same machine is in the process of doing it all over again as we speak. See, bottom line these are robber-baron criminals run amok and instead of impeding them the governments have enabled them. It's all just one big mafia now with different crime families masquerading as governments and it's only getting obvious, not better.

Why do you think the USA is running a $22 TRILLION deficit that is expected to increase by $2 TRILLION more in the next two years? Because it will never be paid back. That's why. Goodfellas can explain how to pull a crash and burn better than I can:
3_PARENTAL_ADVISORY.jpg

It's all about keeping the military rolling for these resource wars that are now the norm, because that's all that's left that really matters. They're already starting to squabble over the Arctic. kinda ironic that such a cold place could be such a "flashpoint" and lead to a "hot war" but it's looking increasingly more likely with each passing day. Countries starting to fight over "what's theirs" while pulling schemes and cons to get at what rightfully isn't "theirs." This will only get worse. SEE: Venezuela. Maybe you thought it was about people? Nope. We can make plenty of those. It's never been about people, it's always been about what we could pull out of Earth, and I'm of a mind that the Sumerians explained this 6000 years ago. And this hasn't even touched on nuclear war, emp bioweapons etc. Man freely spends on death, but balks at spending on life. That's just another way to further the death cult agenda.

And now with the CRISPR technology, gene editing is already happening (acknowledged in China.) So we are on the verge of being able to create the "meta-human" i.e. "The New Gods" who while I'm sure will be thinking that they are in control, will still be slaves of one form or another here on "prison planet." But still, it's one more thing pointing to homo sapiens obsolescence. Still, we'd make great pets...

So if you don't see that all of this is indeed occurring and in play, then I don't know what else to tell you. I'm not trying to be a pessimist, I'm just trying to be a realist. All of this stuff is pretty obvious to anybody who wants to see. If nothing else, it's my dystopian view of what is to come. Plenty of books, movies and Tv based on dystopia. Things have been going down the drain for awhile now, and it's only accelerating. By 2025 robots will be doing 50% of all work tasks. That is a good indicator of our "non-future." After all, we were the first self-replicating "robots." Now biology will be replaced with technology. It's the true evolution.

Watch this video and then I'm pretty sure that we could agree that it pretty much means one thing: we have received no invitation to join them. Make no mistake though: these reptiles will cut and run while they burn it all down just to rule over the ashes...

Predictive programming?
1551046457960.png

"Whatever happens will be for the worse, and therefore it is in our interest that as little should happen as possible." Lord Salisbury

Last edited:

The naive part is thinking that the UN has very much to do with anything in the (non) future. It's just a tree that's keeping people from seeing the (dying) forest (and seas). In the current timeline, it would seem that there is no future on the surface. The only thing operating up here will not be human, but robotic controlled by AI as the planet is finally stripped out. Sorry, but it's the most probable outcome. Welcome to Krypton. We are in the midst of the sixth mass extinction as we speak. This is a warning signal for remaining life on earth. It's been apparent for some time now that sociopaths and even downright psychopaths (SEE: Cheney)have gotten control of governments and institutions. Even more creepy is the fact that it was pointed out that most of the Prime ministers of a lot of European countries are childless. So there's that-no sentimentality there. Just the business at hand and you see how that's going in Europe at the moment. Their kids don't have to suffer any ramifications from their policies because they don't have any kids. That's right convenient.

Let's see what we've got cooking (no pun intended): you have the Cascades Abduction Zone which is way overdue for an event. Yellowstone is alive and kicking and could, according to Michio Kaku, "rip the guts out of the USA." I think MT. Hood revived the other day. They are saying that the "BIG ONE" is overdue in California. All the insects are dying off, and no bees means no crops. If we lose the bees we are down to four years on food. All the big game is ironically poisoned with the same wasting disease that domestic livestock has been infected with. There's still a nuke plant that is in no way under control. There's no way to clean up or contain the radiation when they've melted down 3 cores into the Earth. And to add insult to injury, this was a plant that manufactured weapons grade elements and all of these extraneously harmful substances were released. On a long enough timeline that event in itself guarantees extinction. The ocean is heating up and acidifying-just look at the coral it's a big indicator of that. Food chains are collapsing and Starfish have literally MELTED. The Earth's magnetic field is weakening and the North pole is shifting rapidly. Weak magnetic field means less protection from solar events and no magnetic field means the solar wind would scour this place down to rock. Earth's rotation has apparently slowed too, weakening the field and drying Earth out. These two events, rotation slowing and weakening magnetic field alone are serious cause for concern.

The "elite" are buying places in New Zealand and everywhere else that are more subterranean based than above ground. The capstone at Denver IA, with 80 stories underground, proclaims it as the new capital (sorry both coasts). If you think about it, everything that is important to them is already underground. Cheyenne Mountain, anyone?The public is being fed fake food, fake news, fake religion, fake laws, fake government, fake entertainment and fake hope. You shoulda realized awhile back that the whole plan was to vacuum the wealth (not money-wealth) to the top of the pyramid before it all goes to Hell. It's what's been used to build all of these complexes they've developed inside of "Spaceship Earth." I imagine some of them plan to live in space, too. Bigelow the billionaire is building his own space station after all. All of that stolen money from the Pentagon etc. has most likely been funneled into the "breakaway civilization" that keeps being murmured about. Remember what I said about the depopulationists and the eugenicists-they never went away, it seems they've decided it's easier to just "breakaway" instead. And if you look around, you can see it. We've known for more than 20 years that when that permafrost melts and releases all that methane from the rotted vegetation that we were gonna take a big methane hit. That's just common sense. So methane is a problem unless it's harvested.

I think they are just using the geoengineering to try to stave off what's coming until these preparations are made. When they started using massive fleets of planes to trail 20 years ago, everybody shoulda been wise then that things were obviously worse than they were telling us. I used to think "what is the budget for this program because it has to be astronomical." And I'm sure it is. That's obviously where some of the missing money has gone-into this "off the books" program. Using this program to mitigate the solar radiation so it doesn't over time fry the microprocessors that everything depends on to run everything here. Extending the life of the circuitry so that everything stays running while other plans are made. Solar events are worse with a weakened magnetic field. The sun would have an easier time of it frying the grid with a weakened magnetic field. That would be a big setback.

Why do you think that nobody cares about the infrastructure or even the people who are trying to navigate the crumbling? Because there is no future in any of it. Why are all the cities turning into literal sh*t/hellholes? Why is every petty issue in society being used to fracture and divide the population? Because people are waking up and a new form of "bread and circuses" have to be presented to keep their minds off of the real problem. Plus it helps that 1% to keep hoovering up all the commodities and assets a lot easier if everyone is carping at each other instead of carping at them for their 'legalized theft." I mean, how else would you describe the financial meltdown of 2008. Most all of those firms and banks stayed operational while a lot of the people who had invested in them did not. One of the biggest rip-offs in history. But that same machine is in the process of doing it all over again as we speak. See, bottom line these are robber-baron criminals run amok and instead of impeding them the governments have enabled them. It's all just one big mafia now with different crime families masquerading as governments and it's only getting obvious, not better.

Why do you think the USA is running a $22 TRILLION deficit that is expected to increase by $2 TRILLION more in the next two years? Because it will never be paid back. That's why. Goodfellas can explain how to pull a crash and burn better than I can:
View attachment 19719

It's all about keeping the military rolling for these resource wars that are now the norm, because that's all that's left that really matters. They're already starting to squabble over the Arctic. kinda ironic that such a cold place could be such a "flashpoint" and lead to a "hot war" but it's looking increasingly more likely with each passing day. Countries starting to fight over "what's theirs" while pulling schemes and cons to get at what rightfully isn't "theirs." This will only get worse. SEE: Venezuela. Maybe you thought it was about people? Nope. We can make plenty of those. It's never been about people, it's always been about what we could pull out of Earth, and I'm of a mind that the Sumerians explained this 6000 years ago. And this hasn't even touched on nuclear war, emp bioweapons etc. Man freely spends on death, but balks at spending on life. That's just another way to further the death cult agenda.

And now with the CRISPR technology, gene editing is already happening (acknowledged in China.) So we are on the verge of being able to create the "meta-human" i.e. "The New Gods" who while I'm sure will be thinking that they are in control, will still be slaves of one form or another here on "prison planet." But still, it's one more thing pointing to homo sapiens obsolescence. Still, we'd make great pets...

So if you don't see that all of this is indeed occurring and in play, then I don't know what else to tell you. I'm not trying to be a pessimist, I'm just trying to be a realist. All of this stuff is pretty obvious to anybody who wants to see. If nothing else, it's my dystopian view of what is to come. Plenty of books, movies and Tv based on dystopia. Things have been going down the drain for awhile now, and it's only accelerating. By 2025 robots will be doing 50% of all work tasks. That is a good indicator of our "non-future." After all, we were the first self-replicating "robots." Now biology will be replaced with technology. It's the true evolution.

Watch this video and then I'm pretty sure that we could agree that it pretty much means one thing: we have received no invitation to join them. Make no mistake though: these reptiles will cut and run while they burn it all down just to rule over the ashes...

Predictive programming?
View attachment 19721

"Whatever happens will be for the worse, and therefore it is in our interest that as little should happen as possible." Lord Salisbury
I like your theory about the 1% sweeping up resources - but I don't think it's in preparation for a "climate change " initiated disaster. More likely man-made in my eyes. One could say climate change is man-made, but the data doesn't support this theory. That's not to say mankind isn't wreaking havoc on wildlife - but I don't doubt the Earth will endure. I'm more likely to believe some kind of outbreak or whatnot is what they're planning on using to depopulate the Earth. You know, get it down to that 500K number or whatever they're shooting for.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I like your theory about the 1% sweeping up resources - but I don't think it's in preparation for a "climate change " initiated disaster. More likely man-made in my eyes. One could say climate change is man-made, but the data doesn't support this theory. That's not to say mankind isn't wreaking havoc on wildlife - but I don't doubt the Earth will endure. I'm more likely to believe some kind of outbreak or whatnot is what they're planning on using to depopulate the Earth. You know, get it down to that 500K number or whatever they're shooting for.
I feel like all ways are in play. It's not how we get there, it's that we're going there. But we do have a lot of planet wide upheavals occurring and I'm just pointing out that if one of them kicks off we are going to have big problems coping on the surface. All of the insects are dying off, as well as countless other species. And then there's the Grand Solar Minimum, which projects that with less sunspot activity we could be in for a 350 year mini ice age. There's just so many ways to extinction now that it's not even funny...

Evidence that humans are responsible for global warming hits 'gold standard' certainty level
https://apple.news/AdzWCLKmzTe6YC6ZVoo57PA

Etagloc

Superstar
Depopulation is definitely a large part of what's being pushed. It ties a lot of what's going on together.

Though ultimately it's all about leading people into hell.

The fishermen in Greenland know it's real. They are having a fishing boom because of the climate warming which includes the ocean itself getting warmer. The fishermen there have completely unexpectedly started hauling in tons of mackerel and blue-fin tuna species, which was unknown to Greenland's fishermen before 2014. They say that nobody ever expected this to happen. It is proof of warming ocean temperatures. There is also a guy who has been going up the glaciers for decades and he says it's changing rapidly.

Climate Change helps cause Armageddon - Signs

Last edited:
From the article -
"...a study published in Nature magazine, also released in October, showed that over the last quarter-century, the oceans have absorbed 60 percent more heat annually than estimated in the 2014 IPCC report. The study underscored that the globe’s oceans have, in fact, already absorbed 93 percent of all the heat humans have added to the atmosphere, that the climate system’s sensitivity to greenhouse gases is far higher than thought, and that planetary warming is far more advanced than had previously been grasped.

To give you an idea of how much heat the oceans have absorbed: If that heat had instead gone into the atmosphere, the global temperature would be 97 degrees Fahrenheit hotter than it is today. For those who think that there are still 12 years left to change things, the question posed by Wanless seems painfully apt: How do we remove all the heat that’s already been absorbed by the oceans?..."

The heating of the oceans was mentioned by Dane Wigington as well in his recent Geoengineering report called Hacking The Planet.

The fact of them having become desperate enough to have resorted to geoengineering the skies in an attempt to block some of the sunlight in plain view of everyone, for at least the past 20 years now, should be enough to get people thinking.

Electronic handheld devices are purposefully being designed to be as addictive as possible. Phones etc. are thereby very useful to the so-called "elites" in preventing people from looking up and being able to see what is happening in the skies above them, as well as around them, by keeping them so entranced by the features of their latest handheld device, that they either don't see, or no longer care.

This picture says it all:

face-with-device-scaled.jpeg

Climate Change Helps Cause Armageddon