Global Warming Hysteria

Extreme weather is pummeling the Midwest, and farmers are in deep trouble

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/05/30/extreme-weather-is-pummeling-midwest-farmers-are-deep-trouble/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.960df57a3bec#click=https://t.co/JRxyg6bLEp

I’ve spent the last two weeks or so in the Dakotas, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois and Missouri and have seen flooding and non-stop rain/thunderstorms everywhere.

Nothing to see here though, keep believing you are fighting the elite by believing the Oil Companies. Everything is fine, we’re all fine.

manama

Star
Actually it's typically the "elites" who are the climate science deniers. Exxon, BP, Shell, Aramco, these are some of the wealthiest companies in the world, and they are the ones who stand to lose fortunes if we shift our energy infrastructure away form fossil fuels.

You are right though, there are people on this forum who will defend the misinformation, spread by the elites. You just don't understand that you are one of them.
^this.

manama

Star
Didn't Trump ban the term climate change and gag orders were issued regarding climate change while scientists were freaking out? Is Trump not an elite but an angel now?
The awful heat this summer and the high amount of heatstroke related deaths already in May when we didn't use to hear the first incident until the july waves, says alot.

Lurker

Star
The awful heat this summer and the high amount of heatstroke related deaths already in May when we didn't use to hear the first incident until the july waves, says alot.
Most of the heat related deaths I hear about are power outage related. Usually nursing homes. I think a lifetime of controlled environment has softened our bodies.

manama

Star
Most of the heat related deaths I hear about are power outage related. Usually nursing homes. I think a lifetime of controlled environment has softened our bodies.
What you think aren't really facts now, are they? And ofcourse, the temperatures are so awful that ACs and fans are becoming our lifelines. That isn't "softening" our bodies, thats protecting it at this point.

polymoog

Superstar
Global Cooling Heatwave Of 1974
Arizona's longest heatwave occurred in 1974, at the peak of the global cooling scare. And there was lots of other extreme weather around the world that year - which was blamed on global cooling. In this video I document how climate experts have been working hard to rewrite history.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/virzJHLjLUff/

“Remember that fascism has a vested interest in climate change. More scarcity, poverty, desperation, refugees. More fear. More emergencies and emergency powers. More military interventions. More consolidation of power and resources. More short term profit. More genocide.”

- Ursula K. LeGuin

polymoog

Superstar
“Remember that fascism has a vested interest in climate change. More scarcity, poverty, desperation, refugees. More fear. More emergencies and emergency powers. More military interventions. More consolidation of power and resources. More short term profit. More genocide.”

- Ursula K. LeGuin
if the NWO is the same as fascists to you, then we are in agreement.

the NWO has an interest in climate change. more taxation, more control over us, more directives from the state under the guise of environmental impact. climate change smooths the way for agenda 21 with other buzzwords, like "green", "eco-friendly", "carbon footprint", and "biodiversity".