Global Cyber-Attacks - The Next Chapter?

floss

Star
Considering Klaus Schwab & Co. are so hated, yes they will flip the switch when they execute Cyber Polygon but i hazard the trick will be to blame another actor that "you" cannot retaliate against.
2020 - "it's the bats that causes the pandemic"
2021 - "it's UFOs that causes the cyber pandemic"

Look like the UFOs are going to crash the entire market as well.

Identify

Rookie
Relevant cuz tech:

U.S Fiat Petro-Dollar btfo by tiny Latin American nation. This is actually good news.

Crypto is the same scam as the dollar because the value of the currency is subjectively determined.
This is only permitted by tptb because it promotes a cashless society. Not good news imo.

Maldarker

Star
Relevant cuz tech:

U.S Fiat Petro-Dollar btfo by tiny Latin American nation. This is actually good news.

No crypto is even worse, digital money as it is now is bad enough. I do understand y this is happening though. The new bad bogey man atm check msm is climate so have to kill anything linked with petro that's where this is going. A new backing of something is coming not sure what that is i know info is the new gold rush but i don''t think its just that.

The Agrarian

Veteran
I
No crypto is even worse, digital money as it is now is bad enough. I do understand y this is happening though. The new bad bogey man atm check msm is climate so have to kill anything linked with petro that's where this is going. A new backing of something is coming not sure what that is i know info is the new gold rush but i don''t think its just that.
I was thinking short-term tbh. We can't deny that our usury-based fiat currency is being used to drag down the rest of the world and loop them in to Globalist banking schemes.
I can't exactly fault El Salvador for trying to circumvent the toxic U.S financial sytem.

But yes, in the long-run it'll still be abused.

Maldarker

Star
I

I was thinking short-term tbh. We can't deny that our usury-based fiat currency is being used to drag down the rest of the world and loop them in to Globalist banking schemes.
I can't exactly fault El Salvador for trying to circumvent the toxic U.S financial sytem.

But yes, in the long-run it'll still be abused.
Agree with that. Total for short term yeah can see that. Will drag more into that black hole of crypto its all a trap and scam.

Identify

Rookie
What do you think the 'no sleeping' part is about? 5g keeping people awake?

Helioform

Star
What do you think the 'no sleeping' part is about? 5g keeping people awake?
Good question. Not sure but 5g and Wifi frequencies usually cause sleepyness and fatigue so I don't know. But the drugs part was surely so that they could sleep. I almost want to subscribe to Netflix to see it entirely and search for clues.

Edit: This article explains why something about a solar flare and cranial fluid:

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Edit: This article explains why something about a solar flare and cranial fluid:

In this clip, WEF's Jeremy Jurgens did say that a blackout wouldn't be prolonged (ofcourse, because their panopticon, electrical surveillance grid is dead-in-the-water without electricity). It would be for a short time but the damage would be much greater, he says (the vaccine-damaged in hospitals, hooked up to equipment would die....i guess that's the need for all the body bags).

Flipping the switch at a time of acute shortages/inflation is clearly meant to break down people and unleash mayhem in the streets ( the stockpiling makes alot more sense now).

Maybe the lack of sleep would be because peoples' bodies will be mining stuff???
1623535391652.png

Identify

Rookie
Maybe the lack of sleep would be because peoples' bodies will be mining stuff???
Yes great connection! Maybe the mining only happens when your body is in movement. Literally like in the movie 'the matrix' where people's body energy is harvested.

Anyhow I am afraid we will get the answer soon...

Helioform

Star
In this clip, WEF's Jeremy Jurgens did say that a blackout wouldn't be prolonged (ofcourse, because their panopticon, electrical surveillance grid is dead-in-the-water without electricity). It would be for a short time but the damage would be much greater, he says (the vaccine-damaged in hospitals, hooked up to equipment would die....i guess that's the need for all the body bags).

Flipping the switch at a time of acute shortages/inflation is clearly meant to break down people and unleash mayhem in the streets ( the stockpiling makes alot more sense now).

In the movie Awake, the plot twist is that they discover that the cure for the "no sleep" is to die and be revived a few seconds after. To me this screams "Great Reset" where the world's population is metaphorically dying and be "reborn" like the masonic Phoenix bird after the blackout trauma. This "death" is needed to remake the world and be able to go back to their "normal" lives (being able to sleep again)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Were the Cyber Attacks on Essential Fuel and Food Industries Planned?

Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 22-22-42 Were the Cyber Attacks on Essential Fuel and Food Industries...png

Identify

Rookie
Lots of industrial explosions lately. Maybe they are reporting more of them than usual but I seem to see new explosions every week. Could these all be cyberattacks too?
A few of the latest examples:

Usa

Russia

Iran