Global Cyber-Attacks - The Next Chapter?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I posted this earlier this week on the CV-19 thread but felt it deserved its own thread.

Is this the "Dark Winter" they keep referring to?

The cabal are in the process of destroying the old world order to bring in the NWO aka Great Reset.

The CV-19/Corona military exercise/psy-op and manufactured riots and social unrest in 2020 are all part of the plan.

Is this the next chapter?

How concerned should we be about this? I'd say very.

What's your thoughts about this? Any cyber-techies in the house?

k;kj;k.jpeg

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Here we go

"The attack on the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission may have been an effort to disrupt the nation's bulk electric grid. FERC doesn't directly manage any power flows, but it does store sensitive data on the grid that could be used to identify the most disruptive locations for future attacks."

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Here we go

"The attack on the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission may have been an effort to disrupt the nation's bulk electric grid. FERC doesn't directly manage any power flows, but it does store sensitive data on the grid that could be used to identify the most disruptive locations for future attacks."
I'm trying to remember which James Bond movie this is? smh!:rolleyes:

This is interesting from FOX News from June 23, 2019

Screenshot_2020-12-17 Doug MacKinnon Will you survive the coming blackout .png
Screenshot_2020-12-17 Doug MacKinnon Will you survive the coming blackout (1).png

Maes17

Superstar
I posted this earlier this week on the CV-19 thread but felt it deserved its own thread.

Is this the "Dark Winter" they keep referring to?

The cabal are in the process of destroying the old world order to bring in the NWO aka Great Reset.

The CV-19/Corona military exercise/psy-op and manufactured riots and social unrest in 2020 are all part of the plan.

Is this the next chapter?

How concerned should we be about this? I'd say very.

What's your thoughts about this? Any cyber-techies in the house?

View attachment 49077
Possibly.
Russia has already made the news

justjess

Superstar
I feel like if they wanted to throw us into complete chaos they would have thrown the switch on Election Day. They didn’t. So I have to wonder why... and then I also have to wonder what the end goal of the hack was and yes it is very concerning.. more concerning that it’s not really making much of a blip in the news. Idk. Sometimes I think tech is really not a good thing after all.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It seems to me that everything is building up to a giant climax. The election is still unresolved. The world is divided by design. The CV-1984 spell that has been cast is losing its power over the masses.

Many are saying 2012 is really 2020. The Saturn/Jupiter conjunction on the Dec. 21st and the much awaited Age of Aquarius. End of the world or beginning of the new?

Will there even be a new president if the SHTF?...

DavidSon

Star
@Frank Badfinger I agree this deserves it's own thread.

I watched the IAF video yesterday and ran to my computer to search "extended power outage survival." It's a good idea to store clean water, extra food, etc.

One angle of the reporting is the security state's obsession with stirring war with Russia. There's never a shred of evidence but everything wrong in the US is blamed on Russia.

The elites of the world, who have trillions of dollars at their disposal, can do anything they want. We have no idea what they have planned, so prepare for the worst.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
@Frank Badfinger I agree this deserves it's own thread.

I watched the IAF video yesterday and ran to my computer to search "extended power outage survival." It's a good idea to store clean water, extra food, etc.

One angle of the reporting is the security state's obsession with stirring war with Russia. There's never a shred of evidence but everything wrong in the US is blamed on Russia.

The elites of the world, who have trillions of dollars at their disposal, can do anything they want. We have no idea what they have planned, so prepare for the worst.
If they want a "Great Reset" - this is it! I agree. Stock up and prepare for the worst. Take a screen shot of your bank account as well.

If they want a "Great Reset" - this is it! I agree. Stock up and prepare for the worst. Take a screen shot of your bank account as well.
I personally wouldn't worry about taking a screen shot of your bank account. If they can lose what you have, they would also lose what you owe, and I don't think that's going to happen, unless they want it to.

Also, any big corporations/banking institutions probably have their financial data stored offsite. I worked for a couple of these places who had contracts with storage companies and are able to retrieve information at least 24 hrs prior to any power outages that may be caused for any reason. Depending on the contract the company has with the data storage vendor, of course. :)

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
It seems to me that everything is building up to a giant climax. The election is still unresolved. The world is divided by design. The CV-1984 spell that has been cast is losing its power over the masses.

Many are saying 2012 is really 2020. The Saturn/Jupiter conjunction on the Dec. 21st and the much awaited Age of Aquarius. End of the world or beginning of the new?

Will there even be a new president if the SHTF?...
My feeling is we have to trust our own instincts. There's so many people talking. I remember when the Iranian general Soleimani was assassinated back in January- many were insisting nuclear war was on the horizon. It's why I love different perspectives though, it's good to hear from all sides of what's possible.

One quick thing about the Age of Aquarius- these cycles, based wholly on the precession of the equinox, last thousands of years. Technically we're still hundreds of years away from a new age.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I personally wouldn't worry about taking a screen shot of your bank account. If they can lose what you have, they would also lose what you owe, and I don't think that's not going to happen, unless they want it to.

Also, any big corporations/banking institutions probably have their financial data stored offsite. I worked for a couple of these places who had contracts with storage companies and are able to retrieve information at least 24 hrs prior to any power outages that may be caused for any reason. Depending on the contract the company has with the data storage vendor, of course. :)
In the "real" world I wouldn't personally worry about this, but in Clown World it seems anything can happen.:oops:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I remember when the Iranian general Soleimani was assassinated back in January- many were insisting nuclear war was on the horizon.
I think of "China Catches a Cold" from Bill Ryan video in 2010 discussing 2005 cabal meeting, where they mention a dust up with either Iran or China, then a ceasefire. At this point, China catches a virus, which spreads around the planet either by accident or design and then...WW3 begins.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This just in.
Hack against US is ‘grave’ threat, cybersecurity agency says

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal authorities expressed increased alarm Thursday about a long-undetected intrusion into U.S. and other computer systems around the globe that officials suspect was carried out by Russian hackers. The nation’s cybersecurity agency warned of a “grave” risk to government and private networks.

Aero

Superstar
Honestly... I think the idea of a cyber-attack is feasible. The reality is America is pathetically behind on cyber defense. Especially in local areas, which is like 99% of America. States and cities don't have the budget for that, and they probably wouldn't want to update their shit anyway.

For the past 60 years, at least, America was building and buying and selling guns and bombs. And when the internet rolled around, the government was more concerned with how they could spy without warrants. They were still buying and selling guns and bombs and dropping them in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Fast forward to today, and the government is finally going to stand up to Google. With antitrust lawsuits. So yeah, all our data is still going to be there for the taking. If the U.S can't even protect your rights from Google, the Chinese could obviously roll our shit with cyber warfare. Like gee whiz guys, all they have to do is pay Google enough, and everyone in America is already mapped out.

When the defense budget doesn't mean more guns and bombs, maybe we will have a slight chance in this arena.