Global Citizen of the Occultic World Disorder

Tabita088

Rookie
I don't know if VC is still going to write a report about this but I just had to share since this hits home...
The Global Citizen concert set after World Aids Day in Joburg South Africa was filled with so much chaos and bloodshed and I just wonder if all this was worth it, it seems the elite who set it up think a mere music concert is certainly worth the loss of life. Apparently Patrice Motsepe -- who is probably the richest man in SA --- commissioned all this and it makes me wonder how involved he is with occultism and all the darkness that surrounds the music industry.

Now I'm not saying that they caused this directly... but if u know anything about spirits u know that they line up "coincidences" and events in such a way that it can all be explained away... and most will definately explain this away...

Firstly a man died who was reportedly "very experienced and was wearing all the required safety equipment to perform the job..." This man, Siyabonga Ngodze... plummeted to his death while setting up the stage to pave way for the Queen B and her hubby to grace SA with their "talent" *gag*
Secondly people seemed to be absolutely out of their minds after this concert, as you will see from the pictures, there was everything from road rage to mass robberies...

Now don't get me wrong, South Africa is not the safest country in the world but we often have concerts from local and big international artists, but the chaos and tragedies that have ensued over the last 2 nights were on a bigger and more sinister scale. It's just not worth it! Entertainment is not worth all this. Raising funds for elite agenda is not worth it, tweeting for change? Come on!
Anyway Bey and her entourage have let their darkness loose in the country and its making waves, just go and never come back!

Attachments

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't know if VC is still going to write a report about this but I just had to share since this hits home...
The Global Citizen concert set after World Aids Day in Joburg South Africa was filled with so much chaos and bloodshed and I just wonder if all this was worth it, it seems the elite who set it up think a mere music concert is certainly worth the loss of life. Apparently Patrice Motsepe -- who is probably the richest man in SA --- commissioned all this and it makes me wonder how involved he is with occultism and all the darkness that surrounds the music industry.

Now I'm not saying that they caused this directly... but if u know anything about spirits u know that they line up "coincidences" and events in such a way that it can all be explained away... and most will definately explain this away...

Firstly a man died who was reportedly "very experienced and was wearing all the required safety equipment to perform the job..." This man, Siyabonga Ngodze... plummeted to his death while setting up the stage to pave way for the Queen B and her hubby to grace SA with their "talent" *gag*
Secondly people seemed to be absolutely out of their minds after this concert, as you will see from the pictures, there was everything from road rage to mass robberies...

Now don't get me wrong, South Africa is not the safest country in the world but we often have concerts from local and big international artists, but the chaos and tragedies that have ensued over the last 2 nights were on a bigger and more sinister scale. It's just not worth it! Entertainment is not worth all this. Raising funds for elite agenda is not worth it, tweeting for change? Come on!
Anyway Bey and her entourage have let their darkness loose in the country and its making waves, just go and never come back!
Just curious, do you see this as an intentional, organized mass ritual, a failure to care for the crowd due to incompetence/lack of effort or something entirely different?

Dalit

Star

Just looked this up and, of course, the rigger's death story is buried under a bunch of stories talking about how great the concert was. You'd have to be looking for it to find it. Sheesh!

Tabita088

Rookie
Th
SA is close to my heart, particularly Johannesburg. I have loved ones there. We have a friend who lives there who told us about this. Isn’t Oprah a part of this as well? She is certainly darkness posing as light. Praying for Johannesburg and for all of South Africa!!
Thank you for prayers! I must say, Oprah certainly has people fooled and its a pity she is so influential because she brings everyone along to her dabblings. I'm not sure if shes part of this but its certainly up her alley.