Give to Caesar. Why? Better law and justice?

No sorry, I don't respect satan and you don't even know what my beliefs are. Why do you keep accusing people of believing in a satanic god, what's your problem? I don't know what you're trying to argue about.

You made this thread asking why people should give to caesar and I said I don't think anyone should obey or support a dictator because they really have no right to rule over people.
Yet Jesus said to do just that.

I did not say you respected Satan. She is more deserving than you God. I said you follow a satanic God.

You seem shy about your God. Who is he if not Yahweh?

Regards
DL

How did Jesus preach statism if he was going against the sate? The statists were the ones who killed him.
At the request of the Temple priests.

How was Jesus against the state when he said to give to Caesar what is Caesars?

IOW, give the state your loyalty and follow their laws.

Regards
DL

mecca

Superstar
How was Jesus against the state when he said to give to Caesar what is Caesars?
So out of all of Jesus's words and actions which show that he was against the state, you use this one misinterpreted example to say that he was a statist himself?
IOW, give the state your loyalty and follow their laws.
That is not necessarily the correct interpretation of what Jesus meant by that statement.

This is more accurate: https://www.quora.com/What-did-Jesus-mean-when-he-said-Render-unto-Caesar-the-things-which-are-Caesars-and-unto-God-the-things-that-are-Gods

So out of all of Jesus's words and actions which show that he was against the state, you use this one misinterpreted example to say that he was a statist himself?

That is not necessarily the correct interpretation of what Jesus meant by that statement.

This is more accurate: https://www.quora.com/What-did-Jesus-mean-when-he-said-Render-unto-Caesar-the-things-which-are-Caesars-and-unto-God-the-things-that-are-Gods
I do not see it but continue to ignore the justice aspect.

I like it when lurkers see you run.

Have you even looked at Christian dogma and law. It seems not since you evade all mention of it in an O.P. designed to do just that.

I particularly dislike Jesus' no divorce for women policy and the substitutionary atonement policy. Yhis link shows other issues. Come back and actually speak to the O.P. or let the lurkers see your skid marks as you speed away.

Regards
DL

Have you even looked at Christian dogma and law. It seems not since you evade all mention of it in an O.P. designed to do just that.

I particularly dislike Jesus' no divorce for women policy and the substitutionary atonement policy. Yhis link shows other issues. Come back and actually speak to the O.P. or let the lurkers see your skid marks as you speed away.
Have YOU looked at Christian dogma and law? Because you mainly seem to dislike it, and God. Why call yourself Christian Gnostic?

Have YOU looked at Christian dogma and law? Because you mainly seem to dislike it, and God. Why call yourself Christian Gnostic?
Yes I have. Which law did you have in mind that you think I missed?

I like my God but not Yahweh or Allah. Thery are satanic slave wanting Gods.

I call myself a Gnostic Christian because it is the best ideology that I have found.

Regards
DL

TokiEl

Superstar
Biological life on earth is written in a genetic code language. So somebody is capable to create biological life. We just have to figure out who that somebody is. And that somebody must be the same who made the earth for biological life on earth to live on.

So there is a Creator for sure.

We just got all this biological bipedal life with different ideas.

Can God please stand up ?

Isaiah 45 15 "Truly, You are a God who hides Himself, O God of Israel, Savior!"

Last edited:
Biological life on earth is written in a genetic code language. So somebody is capable to create biological life. We just have to figure out who that somebody is. And that somebody must be the same who made the earth for biological life on earth to live on.

So there is a Creator for sure.

We just got all this biological bipedal life with different ideas.

Can God please stand up ?

Isaiah 45 15 "Truly, You are a God who hides Himself, O God of Israel, Savior!"
If there is a creator, he is quite the prick.

Why would you want to idol worship a prick?

Regards
DL

Have you ever read the tao te Ching? The wisdom in what Jesus was teaching was precisely what Taoist wisdom teaches. Ie water has no will of it's own yet it overcomes everything.
So Jesus was more like "don't bother trying to fight the enemy through effort...forget about resistance and there won't be any" and that is why those same Romans who were brutal began searching for meaning and became Christian.

Have you ever read the tao te Ching? The wisdom in what Jesus was teaching was precisely what Taoist wisdom teaches. Ie water has no will of it's own yet it overcomes everything.
So Jesus was more like "don't bother trying to fight the enemy through effort...forget about resistance and there won't be any" and that is why those same Romans who were brutal began searching for meaning and became Christian.
Slave owners would love that thinking.

Regards
DL

Handcar

Rookie
God is real but a book isn't God.
You lie, unless you have proof or even a bit of evidence.

Regards
DL

The proposition that God does or does not exist because of absence of evidence or proof to the contrary represents a type of false dichotomy (either X or Y is true) in that it excludes a third option, which is that there may have been an insufficient investigation, and therefore there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but also include: "being unknowable" or "unknown between true or false".

The true thrust of science and rational analysis is to separate preconceived notion(s) of what reality is. Arguments from ignorance (a lack of contrary evidence) is a logical fallacy that fails to appreciate that the limits of one's understanding or certainty do not change what is true. They do not inform upon reality. That is, whatever the reality is, it does not "wait" upon human logic or analysis to be formulated. Reality exists at all times, and it exists independently of what is in the mind of anyone.

The proposition that God does or does not exist because of absence of evidence or proof to the contrary represents a type of false dichotomy (either X or Y is true) in that it excludes a third option, which is that there may have been an insufficient investigation, and therefore there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but also include: "being unknowable" or "unknown between true or false".

The true thrust of science and rational analysis is to separate preconceived notion(s) of what reality is. Arguments from ignorance (a lack of contrary evidence) is a logical fallacy that fails to appreciate that the limits of one's understanding or certainty do not change what is true. They do not inform upon reality. That is, whatever the reality is, it does not "wait" upon human logic or analysis to be formulated. Reality exists at all times, and it exists independently of what is in the mind of anyone.
True, that does not mean that fantasy should be though of as reality.

Faith or belief without facts is for fools.

Regards
DL

Handcar

Rookie
True, that does not mean that fantasy should be though of as reality.

Faith or belief without facts is for fools.

Regards
DL

The difficulty with facts, as understood by human comprehension, is succinctly expressed in Edmund Burke's famous qoute:

“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."

The difficulty with facts, as understood by human comprehension, is succinctly expressed in Edmund Burke's famous qoute:

“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."
Who are you letting do your judging for you, while you judge them correct?

Regards
DL

Can we choice option C?

Give neither to Caesar or God?

“I die, as I have lived, a free spirit, an Anarchist, owing no allegiance to rulers, heavenly or earthly.”

-Voltairine De Cleyre

Secularism is however preferable to slavery under the misguided worship of a Volcano.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Good analysis!

Good analysis!
Yet untrue when he says that "there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. "

We have been seeking the supernatural for 5,000 years and more, and if one is so stupid that he will continue to believe in such a realm, then that shows how religions are dumbing down and corrupting the minds of many.

Fools say in their hearts that there is a supernatural god.

The wise say out loud that there is no supernatural god, based on the absence of evidence and the immoral religions that that fictional god has created.

Regards
DL