Give to Caesar. Why? Better law and justice?

Give to Caesar. Why? Better law and justice?

Do you theists crave God’s law on earth, --- or do you think Jesus was saying that secular law was better?

Giving to Caesar includes loyalty and allegiance to the law of the land.

Jesus would not recommend an inferior justice system.

I guess that the choice is between God’s tyranny, --- and liberty to only follow the law, --- another tyranny, --- which has already negated any notion of freedom for man.

Is secular law inferior or superior to the laws of the Gods?

Regards

DL

mecca

Superstar
Caesar isn't God so nothing belongs to him, he really has no right to rule over people.

There's no physical way to verify it, that's why it's a belief. But life had to come from something. Something can't just appear from nothing out of nowhere for no reason.
Does God have life?

If so, you just said he could not come from nothing. What then did he come from?

Regards
DL

mecca

Superstar
But you said he could not come from nothing, yet cling to the idea that he came from nothing.

Live with your own mental conflict.

Regards
DL
No, I was talking about biological life forms and the big bang theory. The Earth/universe can't just randomly appear out of nowhere... that's different from God.

Last edited:
No, I was talking about biological life forms and the big bang theory. The Earth/universe can't just randomly appear out of nowhere... that's different from God.
Only to those in intellectual and moral dissonance who believe in the supernatural and do not listen to the intelligentsia.

If you prefer to listening to a lying clergy, have at it.

The issue here is your imaginary God's laws as compared to secular law.

Your dogma says that justice is close to an eye for an eye.

Does hell qualify with that or is it overkill?

Regards
DL

mecca

Superstar
Only to those in intellectual and moral dissonance who believe in the supernatural and do not listen to the intelligentsia.
Are you trying to insult me? I support science and religion, they aren't mutually exclusive. You can believe in God while also recognizing the facts about our world.
If you prefer to listening to a lying clergy, have at it.
I don't follow any clergy.
Your dogma says that justice is close to an eye for an eye.
I don't think an eye for an eye will solve anything. It's better to help people and try to solve the problem.

Are you trying to insult me? I support science and religion, they aren't mutually exclusive. You can believe in God while also recognizing the facts about our world.

I don't follow any clergy.

I don't think an eye for an eye will solve anything. It's better to help people and try to solve the problem.
That is not the way of God.

All the revealed God are moral monsters.

Why do you follow such a vile God?

And why are you reluctant to speak of justice when that is what this O.P.is all about?

Regards
DL

mecca

Superstar
Buy. You obviously do not know good justice from bad justice.

You respect a satanic God and I do not.

Regards
DL
No sorry, I don't respect satan and you don't even know what my beliefs are. Why do you keep accusing people of believing in a satanic god, what's your problem? I don't know what you're trying to argue about.

You made this thread asking why people should give to caesar and I said I don't think anyone should obey or support a dictator because they really have no right to rule over people.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Exactly, and statism is what Jesus preached.

It is mostly populated by Christians giving to Caesar and that is why it is as atrocious as Christianity.

Not how Trump is catering to the ridiculous right wing of politics as well as religions.

Regards
DL
How did Jesus preach statism if he was going against the sate? The statists were the ones who killed him.