Giuliani interview, crushing Biden, the Washington Post and the Fox News interviewer

~JC~

Veteran
Holy shizz.. did anyone catch this the other day? some of the stuff Rudy is saying in public news blew my mind. He really should watch his back after this.

Aero

Superstar
I saw it. But I don't see how Guliani is at risk of harm.

Everyone in America knows that Washington insiders are corrupt AF. Things like bribery and money laundering are basically par for the course. And very few insiders will ever be prosecuted for such things.

To those who I've just now enlightened, allow me one more. There isn't a single courthouse in America that follows its own rules and laws in a fair manner. It's called Kangaroo court, that is America in a nutshell.

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran

Everyone in America knows that Washington insiders are corrupt AF. Things like bribery and money laundering are basically par for the course. And very few insiders will ever be prosecuted for such things.

To those who I've just now enlightened, allow me one more. There isn't a single courthouse in America that follows its own rules and laws in a fair manner. It's called Kangaroo court, that is America in a nutshell.
Publicly speaking about government as well as media corruption, esp if you’re on Trump’s side, puts anyone at risk. He even called it out to the interviewer that he wasn’t afraid of consequences as he states “...they’re gonna try to kill me because they kill the messenger, but damnit if the mafia couldn’t kill me”

It’s pretty clear he recognizes that the consequences of speaking out could be dire and why would we assume otherwise at this juncture?

A.J.

Star
Last edited:

A.J.

Star

I don’t know, this may be different. I think Trump is out for revenge here. I’m skeptical and I still want to know what he knows about Epstein, but this seems to be headed somewhere, possibly.

A.J.

Star
Bill Taylor was formerly U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine (’06-’09) and later helped the Obama administration to design the laundry operation providing taxpayer financing to Ukraine in exchange for back-channel payments to U.S. politicians and their families.

Today Rudy Giuliani has released a letter to Senator Lindsey Graham outlining how Bill Taylor has blocked VISA’s for Ukrainian ‘whistle-blowers’ who are willing to testify to the corrupt financial scheme.

Unfortunately, Senator Graham, along with dozens of U.S. Senators currently serving, may very well have been a recipient for money through the aforementioned laundry process. So, good luck with the visas.

U.S. senators write foreign aid policy, rules and regulations thereby creating the financing mechanisms to transmit U.S. funds. Those same senators then received a portion of the laundered funds back through their various “institutes” and business connections to the foreign government offices; in this example Ukraine. [ex. Burisma to Biden]

The U.S. State Dept. serves as a distribution network for the authorization of the money laundering by granting conflict waivers, approvals for financing (think Clinton Global Initiative), and permission slips for the payment of foreign money. The officials within the State Dept. take a cut of the overall payments through a system of “indulgence fees”, junkets, gifts and expense payments to those with political oversight.

If anyone gets too close to revealing the process, writ large, they become a target of the entire apparatus. President Trump was considered an existential threat to this entire process. Hence our current political status with the ongoing coup. The letter:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/23/laundry-disruptor-rudy-giuliani-sends-letter-to-senator-graham-outlining-ambassador-bill-taylor-efforts-to-block-witnesses/

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Rudy G has to have dirt on so many people.... from what actually went down on 911 to the Wiener laptop to every other dirty secret hes accumulated knowledge of during his work as a businessman, prosecutor and politician...... he's likely in a strong position to take many down should he find himself in conflict over his Trump ties. Thats my explanation for why he cant seem to shut up and stop incriminating himself in public.......