Ghisline Maxwell convicted…

AlcyoneSong

Established
She has been convicted by a jury, and awaits sentencing. It’s a matter of time before she commits “suicide” as we know how the game goes. But, hopefully she dumps her knowledge to someone with the brass balls to come out and we see the fuckers dance. That’s the thing with playing with the universe it will come back… it always comes back, good and bad.

I wonder why she hasn't spoken up before now - it seems like she should realize that even she keeps all the names to herself, they're gonna get rid of her anyway - why not put the names out there?

So far I have yet to see one picture of her in jail or at the trial. I don't believe that she was ever in jail or at the trial. I would be happy if someone can prove me wrong. The fact that they found her guilty is part of the plan to make it look legitimate. Just for argument sake if there is a sentencing trial why can't we see pictures? And supposedly she goes to prison where is the proof? We saw proof when O.J. and Cosby were in prison and at the trials. Where is Weinstein now? He just disappears after trial. Has anyone seen pictures of him in prison?

Another thing I see happening is she will appeal on the basis that the jury was rushed into the decision which I think was done on purpose so she can win on appeal. The judge is crooked and the prosecutor was Comey's daughter. It's all smoke and mirrors. They lying about everything like poisonous vaccines and all the rest. All of a sudden they are telling the truth now? A more realistic scenario is that they put all the unvaccinated into concentration camps before she does one day in jail. They already set to pass legislation in New York that let's them put anyone they want in Covid concentration camps. We the unvaccinated will be in jail before Maxwell is.

Last edited:

arkie guide

Perhaps - The massive number of people she has record of using their services - are making their move to free her - for her not revealing their names. At the start of are before her trial it was brought up that she has many names, but notice the court never gave us the American people any names - WEHY!

Another thing I see happening is she will appeal on the basis that the jury was rushed into the decision which I think was done on purpose so she can win on appeal. The judge is crooked and the prosecutor was Comey's daughter. It's all smoke and mirrors. They lying about everything like poisonous vaccines and all the rest. All of a sudden they are telling the truth now? A more realistic scenario is that they put all the unvaccinated into concentration camps before she does one day in jail. They already set to pass legislation in New York that let's them put anyone they want in Covid concentration camps. We the unvaccinated will be in jail before Maxwell is.
They won’t have the space for them. No country has the space to incarcerate the unvaccinated. It’s all fear mongering.

Daze

Superstar
If she gave a single name it would be a death sentence for sure.

But I'm kinda in agreement with @Doomsday Cult Mom in that its all smoke and mirrors. She is probably not in any kind of custody what so ever.

When the narrative does nothing but lie, eventually you stop paying attention.

Isn't she supposedly awaiting sentencing? How long does that take anyway? If it was you or me it would take about a half hour. Still amazed that never has a picture of her in jail or court been seen.

Vixy

Star
They say the whitehats have it all under control, do we believe this? Many of the Cabal are supposedly executed.

redqueen

Superstar
I don't believe myself Vixy
How easy if it for tptb to make
someone disappear take JE for example
many do not believe he is dead

if it is True a lot of Peoples
are not going to be happy as
when the Truth comes to light of
what these peoples have done
the 99% are gonna want to See the
blood themselves