Ghislaine Maxwell spotted in public for first time in 3 years at In-N-Out Burger

Spades

Established
A little justice would be nice. Or else they're just fishing to get Maxwell in a place they can whack her quietly (in front of everyone).

Stephania

Star
Side note.. you wanna see something crrreepppyy?
Last week I posted this picture of Maxwell and Bloomberg on my Instagram. I did not mention their names. I do not have a lot of followers or post on other accounts frequently. Certainly never about them.
Polish_20200223_212823860.jpg

Then.. the next morning, I got 2 new random followers, one of whom 'liked' this post.
This one:
Polish_20200223_212911557.jpg
With these pics:
Polish_20200223_212937248.jpg
Polish_20200223_213014152.jpg
Polish_20200223_213037091.jpg
And this one:
Polish_20200223_213123318.jpg
With these pics:
Polish_20200223_213144089.jpg
Polish_20200224_010812643.jpg
Polish_20200224_010849670.jpg
Polish_20200223_213211695.jpg
TF?!
By the way.. notice the monarch emoji on first ones profile.. and the 72 in the last pic of 'teenagers having fun and in florida with their beaches'? 72 is my favorite number... Because I was born on July 2nd. I got seriously trolled on my post by these profiles.. there is no link no between us.. I did not even mention names or hashtag original pic... and they are all (supposed) teenage pretty girls saying that they can't wait to hang with 'their beaches on their birthday in Florida' telling me (and others) to 'have fun on your birthday and be cool they love us' on their headlines and posts.
Seriously.. wtf? And where did these pics of teenage girls in Florida come from? They are still following me on Instagram.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Block them. The sooner the better.

Thanks for the emoji- at least in this weird situation- it made me laugh. But I agree, I should and will. I'm just wondering.. what is the purpose of them on my IG and why? Last night when I went and revisited the profiles, I noticed that both profiles share a few (but not all) of the same pics. Sometimes they talk the same too, about spending birthdays in Florida with their beaches. Though apparently, they are 2 different ppl. Creepers for sure. o_O

Edit: TBH- some of the pics look like they could have come out of Epstein, Maxwell and friends personal collection of sick pics of them luring their victims through schools.
When I get some time, I'm going to see if these pics are anywhere else on the net.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Ok I did a reverse image search. Decided not to wait, in case they upload them somewhere else to cover their tracks. None of the pictures are anywhere on the net besides the IG accts. They are not model photos, professional photos, or blog photos. Only one photo hit with 1 search result.. and it's from blog.. about school. :oops:

Screenshot_20200224-144308.pngScreenshot_20200224-142406.png
Screenshot_20200224-142443.png
Screenshot_20200224-142512.png
Screenshot_20200224-142919.png
Screenshot_20200224-142555.png
Screenshot_20200224-142602.png
The one with one matching result goes here:
But the actual pic is not on that page. Or anywhere on the blog.
Ok seriously, this is weird. Who took these pictures, why did the IG accts start following me after I posted a pic of Maxwell without even mentioning her name and like the post... and where did these pics come from?
One more thing. I went to check out who else these IG accts are following. Most of them are underage girls. :eek: I checked out one of the girls profiles.. I'm not even going to post the pic here that I saw on it. She looked about 5-7 yrs old.. was in here panties and a bra, and posed in a 'sexy' manner :mad: Screenshot_20200224-150853.png
Screenshot_20200224-150935.png
Does whoever this is actually think that I would like this or normalize it? :mad: Now I'm getting angry. :mad:

Last edited:

Johnny5

Veteran
@Stephania I think you need to be careful with this. I am not social media savvy at all, but it seems really sketchy to me.

Stephania

Star
@Stephania I think you need to be careful with this. I am not social media savvy at all, but it seems really sketchy to me.
It is really sketchy. And not only did they start following me and one of them liked this pic on my IG after I posted it..
Screenshot_20200223-212315.png
But this one too, right after it. I noticed now.
Screenshot_20200224-195257.png
Screenshot_20200224-195251.png
@Johnny5 & You are right-
I do need to be careful with all of this..
But FYI- just knowing the way these things work after being a TI on other things since I went against the system in Hollywood... (I am an artist/singer and have lived in Hollywood for 20 years now).. whoever this is already knows who I am and let me know. That's how they knew what my IG was, they had already been watching it. There's no other explanation. So blocking these accounts may work, but they let me know in a creepy way regardless that they know who I am and tried to play with my head. I'm not scared, I've been going through this for years, and God is with me. It's just.. it's never happened to me outside of the entertainment industry before. Online or IRL. So all of this threw me for a loop. Hopefully by blocking them, and outing them here.. they will just go away. I'm blocking them now. I've finished my research on these crazy profiles.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
I am glad you blocked. Prayers for you. BTW, what does "TI" mean?
Thanks for your prayers, brother.
'TI' means 'Targeted Individual'.
Polish_20200224_212553040.jpg
The ones from the entertainment biz even followed me here a few months ago. It was one of the particular devilishly handlers, and he was upset about it not working with me. They may have tried to destroy my life over the years, but can't get my soul. When he did this here.. no one could figure out what the hell was going on. Because he was talking in code to me and confusing ppl. I had to leave here for a while after that. But this is a completely different thing, though in essence the same. This is not from the entertainment industry.. though there are links between Hollywood/entertainment and govt. This has never happened to me before with the freaky pedo Epstein Maxwell thing or any political thing before. Someone was completely trolling me on this starting last week. It's a first.. I hope it will be the last.. and may God and Yeshua rebuke them

Last edited:

Johnny5

Veteran
Thanks for the explanation. Sorry for such trouble you have experienced. Trust in HIM always.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Thanks, brother. Amen. He's the only reason I'm still alive.
I think by going public here, you are protecting yourself. Everyone whom sees this thread is not only educated to the situation in general, we are witness to your dedication to uncover the truth here. So after this preliminary investigation of yours, where do you suppose the photos came from? Who made the accounts? Because this doesn't add up that kids are organically engaging with you in this manner on this particular topic. Its beyond shady. If they posted pictures that were normal, or at least varied in nature, that would be one thing.... but they are mostly all sexually suggestive, a real red flag.

Stephania

Star
I think by going public here, you are protecting yourself. Everyone whom sees this thread is not only educated to the situation in general, we are witness to your dedication to uncover the truth here. So after this preliminary investigation of yours, where do you suppose the photos came from? Who made the accounts? Because this doesn't add up that kids are organically engaging with you in this manner on this particular topic. Its beyond shady. If they posted pictures that were normal, or at least varied in nature, that would be one thing.... but they are mostly all sexually suggestive, a real red flag.
Yes I think so too.. that's why I posted it here.
Those are all very good questions @TempestOfTempo .. but I do not have any solid answers on any of them. Other than what I said before in this thread. I have been targeted for many, many years by certain people in the entertainment industry- especially music industry- but all entertainment in general too- since they are all related. They often monitor my social media pages and online activity. Then they will troll/handle me either online or IRL.. at which point I will either ignore them or troll back. I really don't care about the 'rules of fight club'.. and it's been a constant battle. From them trying to either get me to join them because they tried to indoctrinate me many years ago.. & give up my morals, self and beliefs in God.. or not have a career.. and die. I refuse to do any of the above. It infuriates and frustrates them. But that is why I'm somewhere in the shadows- I did not go along with their 'deal' as others. & They are like creepy stalkers with an obsession. They don't want me to break free or say the truth about them.. because that is a threat of them losing their other victims. (Not sellouts) Many of which also contact me.
All of this being said.. also like I said before..
I've never been trolled in this particular matter on elite pedo mistresses and politicians. It usually comes from the entertainment biz and their luciferianism and sellout minions. I know they are all related- but still. I think it's because Epstein/Maxwell have an extra creepy element to them and they are/were very connected to everyone. So obviously, the only conclusion I can deduce is that someone decided/tried to either troll or handle me on IG from the Maxwell camp through the sellout entertainment camp.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Ok. Another strange thing happened this evening. After following the Dem debates for a while.. I was just curious if there was any link to Biden and Epstein. Because.. we all know there is with the Clinton's. So I googled.
And a few things came up about a victim who says she was trafficked in DC. To a bunch of people, Including Biden. So I posted this video on my FB..
And then went on to research her further.
Spent a good amount of time watching her videos, checking out her Twitter, and website.
Found her Twitter through this article..
Then found her YouTube channel and website through there.

After perusing all of that.. I went back to Facebook. They had locked me out of my account for 'security reasons'. They did not tell me why.. and only gave me the option to verify my account with a text to a phone number I do not have any more. I cannot get into my account.. all of my posts and friends are gone from my profile.. I am removed from being moderator of my group for Palestine.. I found that the back up account to moderate it that I created just in case something happened had been hacked sometime last year and someone was using it and removed it from being a monitor in my group.. and am currently awaiting an explanation from Facebook on all of this 'verify your identity for security reasons' with my wrong phone number and no other way to do it or an explanation why.
You know.. that's all awfully weird and strange timing. I wasn't going to really go further than the initial video I posted there- as I was processing her story- but now that this has all happened after I posted it- I will definitely be thinking about this more. WTF?!?