Ghislaine Maxwell - Espstein's partner

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
She's most likely underground and protected, probably with Epstein. Maybe reconstructive surgury and a new life. Like Epstein, she obviously knows too much and would never see a day in court. I don't think she will surface.

Stephania

Star
As we see the Jeffrey Epstein case all but disappear, let's take a look at Ghislaine Maxwell -
That creepy head thing kind of reminds me of the drawing that wicked witch Blavatski drew as her 'mentor demon'.

Thunderian

Superstar
Ghislaine Maxwell was described by Epstein as his best friend, and his staff depict her as the person who managed his social life and ran his home. She's as dirty as he was, and she needs to answer for it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
For whatever reason, she seemed to receive the most attention of Epstein's cohorts towards the end of the coverage frenzy after his death. A question worth asking may be why she has been singled out over other, more prominent peoples, whom were also officially implicated in these crimes during legal proceedings? Apparently she was intimately involved not only with Epstein's trafficking exploits, but also the recruitment of victims as well. However, she obviously wasn't the only criminal conspirator of this network so if we look into why she is the party whom is to be thrown under the bus, perhaps we gain some insight as to whom she may be sacrificed to protect.

rainerann

Star
She is receiving so much attention because there is a defamation suit against her that is the reason behind unsealing documents that give us an idea of what maxwell and Epstein’s relationship was like. It was twisted according to the testimony that was released and she was directly involved in the abuse. She was not just involved with a bad guy. She played an active role. There should be criminal charges made against her with the information that is already available and it is this same defamation case that is against maxwell, that includes the potential of getting more information about what was really going on and how many other people were committing similar crimes as Epstein.

Other people should get more attention, but maxwell deserves every bit of attention she is getting right now and more.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Right. She had an active role in procuring the kids which is why I linked the video and started the thread. Who can someone name that was more complicit than she was besides Jeffy himself?
I can. The men and women whom abused the females Epstein & co. provided them access to, as well as whomever was working with him on his blackmail operations. Supply and demand.... if there was no demand, Epstein & co. would have been a ring of perverts operating for their personal perversion..... as it stands, they were a major ped trafficking organization, not a loose collection of child abusers.