Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in new Hampshire

Awoken2

Superstar
You'll notice him look down to his brief twice whilst being asked the question. The words he would be reading at this point is DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT MAXWELL!!!

But Trump being Trump wanders off script once more by saying he met her many times over the years when he lived in Palm Beach then tries to soften that statement by saying "She lived in Palm Beach too.....I guess"

He didn't have to guess, he knew exactly where she was living.

Epstein prosecutor Bradley Edwards on Donald Trump's alleged involvement in Epstein's serial child molestation network:

Awoken2

Superstar
Where are the Q Tards ?
I would imagine that they are all anxiously waiting for the latest Q drop which decodes the phrase "I wish her well" as really meaning "I'm single handedly dismantling the deep state and I'm doing a great job.....the best ever"

Don't rush them, playing 7D chess sometimes takes time.

I would imagine that they are all anxiously waiting for the latest Q drop which decodes the phrase "I wish her well" as really meaning "I'm single handedly dismantling the deep state and I'm doing a great job.....the best ever"

Don't rush them, playing 7D chess sometimes takes time.
Come on, I'm sure you can find a few reasons as to why Trump wishes her well. It's not that hard, you can do it.

The Zone

Star
TDS at VC Day 1566

The deposition of Virginia Guiffree has been ordered unsealed. Some retractions will be in place but many documents are coming our way soon.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Even trump wonders if Epstein was killed..

'I DO wish her well': Trump doubles down on message of support for Ghislaine Maxwell as she faces 35-year sentence for sex trafficking and abuse of underage girls - and questions whether her 'boyfriend' Epstein was 'murdered' in jail

Devine

Star
Trump wishes Maxwell well.

Where are the Q Tards ?

he wishes her well so she can not end up like epstein so she can rat out all her friends dummy.
If you ever want to find a Q feel free to @ my name you little sad soy boy

AlcyoneSong

Established
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

Strange how her lawyer is afraid of her having a medical and or Arkencidal incident?!? For them to be checking to see “if she is breathing” every 15mins seems a bit odd to anyone who isn’t aware of the real danger she is in.