Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in new Hampshire

justjess

Superstar
I wouldn’t discount tinfoil being effective. I have reason to believe it is. Just saying

Lisa

Superstar
Ghislaine Maxwell pleads not guilty via prison video link with her 'hair in a bun and no mask' as she offers $5M bond and requests to stay in luxury NYC hotel until July 2021 trial - but prosecutors say she is 'the very definition of flight risk'

dont even think epstein died, this is a distraction, we wil know if she doesnt out celebs we know.

dont even think epstein died, this is a distraction, we wil know if she doesnt out celebs we know.
Heads are gonna roll. I feel it in my pinky toe.

Could be possible that Epstein was given a deal, information for a new identity or something. We'll probably never know until this information is leaked.

AlcyoneSong

Established
She’s been denied bail. Tick tick tick time is running out.⏱ Hope they get the info they need before Killery and the Clinton gang Arkencide her.. ☠

AlcyoneSong

Established
It wasn't an analysis, it was a question.

What is the point of your video clip?

I think you expect too much from this forum also.
Trump knows very well about Prince Andrew, but claims he knows nothing. I'm looking for ideas as to why he pretends being oblivious.

I'd encourage people not to take anything they see or hear on the political stage for granted.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm looking for ideas as to why he pretends being oblivious
Well I can narrow it down to two ideas

Idea 1. He is oblivious, so he isn't pretending......that's just generally oblivious.

Idea 2. He's lying through his arse.......again.