Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in new Hampshire

The Zone

Star
Well, most of us hope justice will be served and we have something to talk about with this. But something tells me we will not get to the place we want this to go. Still, we can hope even though it is just that for most of us know this Epstein thing is twisted and intertwined with so many elites that backroom deals will be at work. So, is she is going to offer up some sacrificial lambs?

Last edited:

DevaWolf

Veteran
If she was holed up safe in France I have to wonder what on earth would make her come to the United States voluntarily..
Probably some damn good blackmail. We'll give you a lighter sentence if you take this deal, or otherwise you might be worse off if we publish what we have on you.

truthspeaks

Rookie
So the queen has a phone call with Trump yesterday, and a day later this woman is arrested. Not to mention the debacle with Barr and the SDNY debacle. This is a set up much like everything else. I'll be surprised if she doesn't "die". Or else makes a "deal" to sell out a few people while the p***phile ring lives on for another day.

Lisa

Superstar
Can’t get anyone else..like the Prince Andrew..Bill Clinton and whomever else..so they’ll settle for this lady. I’d be worried if I were her.

justjess

Superstar
I wonder if this is part of the reason they fired the head of the sdny and if this is one of the cases he was trying to rush through before he left

So the queen has a phone call with Trump yesterday, and a day later this woman is arrested. Not to mention the debacle with Barr and the SDNY debacle. This is a set up much like everything else. I'll be surprised if she doesn't "die". Or else makes a "deal" to sell out a few people while the p***phile ring lives on for another day.
wow good point

exactly this is all just tying up loose ends.

there are plenty of other Epsteins and Maxwells we dont know about. These people are already burned.

I wonder if this is part of the reason they fired the head of the sdny and if this is one of the cases he was trying to rush through before he left
fired prosecutor Berman was investigating links between Epstein and Prince Andrew as well as investigating Rudy Giuliani and he helped prosecute Trump's lawyer Cohen.

He arrested Epstein.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/20/prince-andrew-top-us-prosecutor-leading-inquiry-into-epstein-links-refuses-to-quit

I'd say Trump and the gang fired Berman and that arresting Maxwell is damage control and tying up their loose ends.

Devine

Star
Sorry guys I don't think so.

Bill Barr asked Berman to resign which would put Audrey Strauss in charge of SDNY. this is from her wiki page:

...Strauss returned to the Southern District of New York in 2018, serving as Deputy U.S. Attorney under Geoffrey Berman. During her tenure as Deputy U.S. Attorney, Strauss worked on cases against Michael Cohen, Chris Collins, Rudy Giuliani associates Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas.[13]

this doesn't sound like a lady who is Team Trump if she worked on cases against both his current and former attorneys.

and no way are they letting prince andrew skate:

Exclusive
Published 7 hours ago
Prince Andrew's legal team 'bewildered' over claims royal won't cooperate in Epstein investigation: source
All eyes are on the British prince following the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein's confidant Ghislaine Maxwell
foxnews.com
Prince Andrew’s legal team is apparently stunned after prosecutors in New York said they would like the Duke of York to speak to them following the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein’s confidant Ghislaine Maxwell on sex trafficking charges.

The late financier’s former girlfriend and accused madam was taken into custody at 8:30 a.m. in Bradford, N.H., the FBI confirmed to Fox News. The 58-year-old was arrested on charges she allegedly helped recruit three girls – one as young as 14 – to be sexually abused by Epstein, who was accused of assaulting dozens of girls and women over many years.

Audrey Strauss, acting US attorney for the Southern District of New York, said she “would welcome Prince Andrew coming in to talk with us."

“We would like to have the benefit of his statement,” said Strauss, adding their doors remain open.

Awoken2

Superstar
Yet another momentary fuck up by the good old BBC indicates that the Mossad will be ensuring their top handler contracts Covid-19 next week and exits the hospital by the back doors in some media contrived vanishing act..... in much the same way they got Epstein outta there.

The whole media charade is trying to get people to believe that the FBI have just come into this recent concrete evidence that GM was part of a child trafficking ring and are specifically focussing on the periods between 1995 to 1997.

If it wasn't for the due diligence of appalled truthers who exposed this horrendous web of elite corruption and posted their findings for public viewing the FBI would still today be "struggling for something to go on".

She's been "discreetly watched" all this time why they were compiling evidence of crimes she committed over 20 years ago?......yeah right!

Screenshot_20200703-122924_YouTube.jpg

Lisa

Superstar
It’s not looking good for her to live through this..but maybe that’s the point?

Ghislaine Maxwell 'will be naming names': Jeffrey Epstein's arrested 'pimp' is 'set to cooperate with FBI' in ominous news for Prince Andrew and she could be held in prison where p***phile 'killed himself'