Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in new Hampshire

polymoog

Superstar
Perhaps the line "working as spies" could be an overreach, but Christine Maxwell is certainly behind the software for the FBI.

Christine Maxwell (born 16 August 1950) is a British Internet content pioneer and educator, best known as the creator and co-founder of Magellan. Maxwell also co-founded the software company Chiliad and is the author of several books.​

For nearly 10 years Chiliad™, Inc., has been quietly working behind the scenes to develop some of the most powerful and innovative software in the U.S. government’s anti-terrorism arsenal.​
Both the FBI and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence – the lead U.S. agencies in the war on terrorism – have seen the unique value Chiliad offers and have deployed the company’s software to tame the mountains of data that must be sifted and analyzed to accomplish their mission.​

After an extensive evaluation of available technologies, the FBI turned to Chiliad to create its Investigative Data Warehouse. Not only did Chiliad succeed where other vendors had failed, but the FBI engagement has proven to be one of the shining successes in the war on terror.​
Christine Maxwell explaining Chiliad:

well, i was getting really tired of being right all of the time.
i stand corrected on this one!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's all set up for her to rat out Trump just before the election. She'll either walk with a deal or be suicided like Epstein, with a body double switch on a stretcher. Either way, her arrest months before a US election is pre-planned and all theater.

Johnny5

Veteran
It's all set up for her to rat out Trump just before the election. She'll either walk with a deal or be suicided like Epstein, with a body double switch on a stretcher. Either way, her arrest months before a US election is pre-planned and all theater.
♤THIS♤

Lisa

Superstar
That’s that then..she’ll be ok ;)

Bill Barr insists Ghislaine Maxwell will NOT be allowed to die in jail like Epstein and says he was 'livid' when the pedo was found hanging in his cell - as he confirms prosecutors 'definitely' want to speak to Prince Andrew

whatever takes place will likely be political.

it could be to attack Trump or help him, we dont know right now, but I would say its far more likely to help Trump given he and his crew are in charge of the FBI, and fired the judge who was going hard after Prince Andrew, and had prosecuted Trumps pals.

They judge Trump wanted to replace the fired Berman is named Jay Clayton, and apparently he was in charge of the paperwork for Epstein's airline.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1175874427080368128.html

Vision

Veteran
Just another thing to distract us from the imminent recession and continuation of redistribution of wealth from the bottom and middle to the very top. Grab your popcorn as they like it when you're eagerly listening/watching/reading to this case.

Just another thing to distract us from the imminent recession and continuation of redistribution of wealth from the bottom and middle to the very top. Grab your popcorn as they like it when you're eagerly listening/watching/reading to this case.
I agree.

This will be politically driven theatre. There's a netflix Epstein series, so they definately want people focused on this stuff.

I mean its good a child trafficking blackmail ring was taken down, but who here believes there aren't other ones we dont know about operating with the same impunity Epstein once had.

polymoog

Superstar
we share the same taste in garden hoses.
i dont think its her. anyone can change their handle on amazon. people were on to that right after the person posted it in august (and it was posted before epstein was suicided).

----------------------------------------
this is interesting:
link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R2I84ALLN2YK56?ref=pf_vv_at_pdctrvw_srp

Vikram K Chatterjee10 months ago
Report abuse
This review is cited by the author of the book, Ted Gup, in this Washington Post article: https://beta.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ghislaine-maxwell-was-reading-my-book-at-in-n-out-burger-then-it-sold-out-on-amazon/2019/08/16/954511da-c05b-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html?outputType=amp

Did Ghislane Maxwell author this review?

If so, it appears as if she had herself photographed with the book intentionally. She went to In-N-Out Burger in LA, sat outside where she was guaranteed to be seen by hundreds of people. She takes the book with her. and makes sure people see it, knowing the photo will go viral. She then leaves this review, subtly hinting that knew his death was coming. She seems to be saying that Epstein was a CIA operative. That may be how he got all his wealth. He was a pimp for the CIA, providing women and girls for the entertainment of powerful men.

----------------------------------

question: did the photo at in and out burger have the book in her hands photoshopped?

Last edited:

Johnny5

Veteran

Tin foil wrapped cell phone. Who else knew that trick to keep big tech from spying on you?

Lisa

Superstar

Tin foil wrapped cell phone. Who else knew that trick to keep big tech from spying on you?
Well if it works for heads...
1594741003205.jpeg