Getting tangled in Hebrew Roots?!

A Freeman

Superstar
A Freeman: "Anyone who isn't keeping The Law/Commandments of God, with all of His Statutes and Judgments, IS STILL UNDER THE CURSE OF THE LAW. That's the penalty for not keeping The Law, as it says in The Law. "

Its as James says in scriptures if you break one tittle of the law then you are guilty of breaking all of it.
So don't break The Law. What's so difficult about that?

Are you trying to say that it's impossible to have the self-control not to murder, commit adultery, steal from others, or treat others as you would like to be treated? Because Christ said that WITH Father ALL things are possible, didn't He (Matt. 19:26)?

You are either under the law of sin and death or the law of liberty in Christ Jesus.
Agreed. There is only ONE PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY, and it's found in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy). The Law is a blessing and freedom to those who keep it and a curse, slavery to sin and death to those who don't.

You dont even keep the law which means you are still under that curse.
How would you know that? And why do you keep repeating so many lies?

That was the primary emphasis of Romans 7 which pointed out that only Jesus could save him from the condemnation of the law.
Was it? Or did you mean to say that only Jesus could save us from our PAST SINS (Rom. 3:25)? Paul made it crystal clear in Romans 7 that he too was keeping The Law. So why don't you DO as Paul did, learn some humility and start obeying God instead of continuing to obey (and argue for) Satan?

I prefer the law of liberty where there is no imputation of sin as I have been set free from the bondage of sin through the holy spirit, which is the law of liberty Paul speaks of, not in the oldness of the letter, but in the holy ghost.
Do you? Because you clearly don't understand there is only ONE LAW, and that's the one Father (God) gave us on Mt. Horeb in Sinai. The same Law that Jesus and Paul both taught.

John 7:15-17
7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man "Letters", having never been taught?
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void The Law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish The Law.

Romans 6:1-2
6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin (breaking The Law), that grace may abound?
6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Would you accuse Christ of teaching "the oldness of the letter" as well? The ONLY Way to be free of the bondage of sin (which is breaking The Law) IS TO STOP BREAKING THE LAW, as Christ teaches (Matt. 5:17-18)

You are teaching Christian doctrine as someone who holds to the Quran which is not reconcilable with the Bible no matter how many walls of scriptures you post.
And you have no idea what you're talking about, as evidenced by your confusion about the letters of Paul. Have you ever read the Quran please? Because if you haven't, then you're arguing from a point of ignorance.

The scribes and pharisees knew the scriptures nearly perfectly, but they still had a vail over their eyes and erred from the truth.
If the scribes (lawyers) and pharisees (politicians), who were also the priests of that time, actually "knew the scriptures nearly perfectly", then why did Christ refer to them as “the (spiritually) blind leading the blind" (Matt. 15:14)?

The "Jews" do NOT keep The Law; they keep and worship their evil Babylonian Talmud, which they wrote in direct defiance of The Law (Deut. 4:2, Deut. 12:32).

The holy spirit bares witness to Christ. Nobody else... I thank God for his spirit and serving him in the newness of life in the spirit and not the oldness of the letter which you erroneously teach. The law made nothing perfect, which is why God sent his son to enact a new covenant so the conscience of the worshipper could be made perfect through the holy spirit.
The Law IS Perfect. Christ is The Law made flesh. It is our refusal to faultlessly follow The Law that made it necessary for Christ to pay the penalty for our PAST SINS.

THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE OLD COVENANT AND THE NEW COVENANT ARE IDENTICAL: KEEP THE LAW OF GOD ONLY.

Heb 7:11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need [was there] that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
Heb 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

BECAUSE THE PRIESTHOOD WAS REDUCED FROM MANY TO ONE: CHRIST, THE ONE HIGH-PRIEST FOR EVER (Heb. 6:20).

Heb 7:13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.
Heb 7:14 For [it is] evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
Heb 7:15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,
Heb 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
BECAUSE HE WAS MADE LIKE UNTO THE SON OF GOD (A SPIRIT-BEING), HAVING NO CARNAL/EARTHLY/HUMAN FATHER OR MOTHER AND THUS WASN'T BORN AND DIDN'T DIE (just as Elijah didn't die – 2 kings 2:11).

Hebrews 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Heb 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Heb 7:18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
Heb 7:19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope [did]; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

BECAUSE WE DIDN'T KEEP OUR PROMISE/COVENANT TO OBEY THE LAW OF OUR OWN FREE-WILL, NOT BECAUSE THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE LAW
(see Hebrews 8:7-10 which you cited below).

Heb 7:20 And inasmuch as not without an oath [he was made priest]:
Heb 7:21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec1590432903291.png
Heb 7:22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.
WHICH STILL REQUIRES EVERYONE TO KEEP AND ENFORCE THE LAW, WHICH IS THE ONLY WAY TO DESTROY SIN.

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them,
FOR FINDING FAULT WITH THEM FOR NOT FAULTLESSLY FOLLOWING THE COVENANT, NOT WITH THE COVENANT ITSELF.

he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

THOSE WHO SURVIVE WILL FINALLY KEEP THE LAW, AS WE SHOULD HAVE DONE FROM THE BEGINNING, BECAUSE OBEDIENCE TO GOD AND HIS LAW WILL BE NEAR AND DEAR TO THEM.

Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new [covenant], he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old [is] ready to vanish away.
WHICH IS WHY CHRIST REVITALIZED IT (READ Revelation 15:3).

Revelation 14:1-3
14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many "waters", and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.

And what is the “New Song”? It is the “Song of Moses” and the “Song of the Lamb”, which are in perfect harmony with one another.

Revelation 15:3 And they sing the "Song of Moses" (Old Covenant - Deut. 31) the servant of God, AND the "Song of the Lamb" (New Covenant), saying, Great and marvellous [are] Thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true [are] Thy Ways, Thou King of the holy people.

Anyone who doesn't learn the New Song will NOT survive the Last Day, when everyone will be judge according to their WORKS.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus: See i'm making you judges and deputies to uphold law and order in the Kingdom of God.

Church people: Nah don't want to feel obligated.

Jesus: Then the Devil will do it.

Church people: Oups time for church coffee.

Lefort3000

Rookie
It may be better put that it is the MISINTERPRETATION of the letters attributed to Paul that so-called Christianity has made into their Messiah.

All as an excuse to continue breaking The Law, which has made the world even more evil than it already was.
This is relatively true, a lot of the Pauline epistles have works based salvation verses as well.

Resistor

Established
This is relatively true, a lot of the Pauline epistles have works based salvation verses as well.
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.
Matthew 16:27

It's amazing how clear Jesus is about that throughout the gospels yet Paul opposes what Jesus says.

A Freeman

Superstar
Agreed. Like the oft-used passage from Ephesians that the so-called Christians conveniently truncate after verse 9:-

Ephesians 2:8-10
2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (do them - good works).

For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.
Matthew 16:27

It's amazing how clear Jesus is about that throughout the gospels yet Paul opposes what Jesus says.
Agreed about Christ's clarity. And that the letters of Paul SEEM to oppose what Jesus says when Satan has people cherry-pick bits and pieces of them, looking for excuses to continue in sin/disobedience to God.

Revelation 20:12-13
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their WORKS.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.

Lefort3000

Rookie
Agreed. Like the oft-used passage from Ephesians that the so-called Christians conveniently truncate after verse 9:-

Ephesians 2:8-10
2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (do them - good works).

Agreed about Christ's clarity. And that the letters of Paul SEEM to oppose what Jesus says when Satan has people cherry-pick bits and pieces of them, looking for excuses to continue in sin/disobedience to God.

Revelation 20:12-13
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their WORKS.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
Id also add Revelation: 12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Literally lays it out in a nutshell.