Getting Stylish With Child Sacrifice

Noname

Rookie
Would you think that a drawing of a woman being raped is funny? Would you see a drawing of a man being beheaded by terrorists as something cool? No? So why would someone find the sacrifice of a child enjoyable?
I don't know the answer, but whoever made this tee and all the people laughing at it in the comment section certainly do.
(Or: a disgusting ad that popped up on my facebook today. In case you want to check if it's real, there's the Link )Fotor_157433894134886.jpg

Noname

Rookie
So I dig a little bit, there are some regular products listed in this website but it seems that anyone can submit their own design. This Steven Rhodes guy who designed that "let's summon the d*vil" shirt has many other designs available in this site. His gallery is super creepy, most of his designs involve kids in horrific situations.
He has drawings of predators lurking around, trying to atack young kids

Fotor_157442191361491.jpg
Fotor_15744219285997.jpg
Fotor_157442170273941.jpg

Attachments

Noname

Rookie
I guess after being so traumatized, the kids started doing evil things too
Fotor_157442184478019.jpg
Destroying a sacred date
Fotor_157442179499867.jpg
Starting a sat*nic Club and learning everything they need to know about Sat*nism
Fotor_15744217570217.jpgFotor_157442172753481.jpg
Playing with Evil
Fotor_157442167410472.jpg
And, of course, sacrificing their friend

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Dude hails from Austrália, a place that from what i've seen this year is pretty well known for Satanic Ritual Abuse. From what i've gathered from his interviews, he said he just does this for fun, shock value and a bit of twisted humor.

If it were in a diferente place or diferente time i'd even buy it with a bit of suspicion but the man being from australia, apparentely being in his early 30's and his most famous and most lucrative Works being based around SRA and occultism, well, yeah, there might be something more to it he might not even be aware of AT BEST.

Noname

Rookie
Due to the context of his "art", I can only assume the "no hate" theme here equals to sexualizing young kids for perverts
Fotor_157442194080667.jpgAnd this has to be about the monarch program
Fotor_157442178269151.jpg
So, all in all, I conclude this guys is sat*nic as hell and his work is about traumatizing and corrupting kids for dark purposes.
(Let's not forget there is a whole market profiting with this sh*t too)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Due to the context of his "art", I can only assume the "no hate" theme here equals to sexualizing young kids for perverts
View attachment 28329And this has to be about the monarch program
View attachment 28330
So, all in all, I conclude this guys is sat*nic as hell and his work is about traumatizing and corrupting kids for dark purposes.
(Let's not forget there is a whole market profiting with this sh*t too)
Notice how this "artists" promotion of such foul themes relies on his negative/child-hating alteration of 70s'-style aesthetics, but once its time to push the gay agenda it morphs back into a seemingly "normal" style and aesthetic?

My childhood friend wears these shirts I kid u not i sincerely feel a dark force when he wears them around me i literally want to just go home. This is disturbing to viewers. Where are these kids parents???? What has this world come to? Truly end times.

Lisa

Superstar
My childhood friend wears these shirts I kid u not i sincerely feel a dark force when he wears them around me i literally want to just go home. This is disturbing to viewers. Where are these kids parents???? What has this world come to? Truly end times.
I felt that way when I saw baby clothes with skulls on them...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I saw these T-shirts advertised on an instagram page called “wicked clothes” some years back (and I blasted them for it, I was so disgusted)

www.wickedclothes.com
Garbage designs which provide neither the appropriate amounts of menace nor humor to be considered as "edgy" as the purveyors of these rags would like us to believe......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
https://hiddeninthecrag.com/2019/11/21/a-childrens-book-of-demons/

I don't want to create a new thread, as this is closely related to what is being discussed here
"Before I go further, who is Corydon? He is a p***phile. “Corydon is a book by André Gide consisting of four Socratic dialogues on homosexuality. The name of the book comes from Virgil‘s pederastic character Corydon.” “Corydon (Greek Κορύδων Korúdōn, probably related to κόρυδος kórudos “lark”) is a stock name for a shepherd in ancient Greek pastoral poems and fables, such as the one in Idyll 4 of the Syracusan poet Theocritus (c.310-250 BC). The name was also used by the Latin poets Siculus and, more significantly, Virgil. In the second of Virgil’s Eclogues, it is used for a shepherd whose love for the boy Alexis is described therein.[1] Virgil’s Corydon gives his name to the book Corydon.”"
Good Grief!!

https://hiddeninthecrag.com/2019/11/21/a-childrens-book-of-demons/

I don't want to create a new thread, as this is closely related to what is being discussed here
Something about that article...

Chaos magic has nothing to do with the Lesser Keys of Solomon. You absolutely could use Goetia in chaos magic rituals but you could also use entirely fiction pantheons like H.P. Lovecraft's "Great Old Ones" or even something like the DC Superheroes. Not saying, "practice chaos magic", but the average chaos magician is more likely to be on our side than the side of the elite. Every chaos magician I've known has been anti-authoritarian and even if you think the elite are occultists, the principles of chaos magic are opposed to more traditional"black magic - the general consensus among chaos magicians is that harming others serves no purpose in ritual.

Also... To comment to the OP.

I think people think those shirts are funny, since unlike r*pe and getting beheaded by terrorists, most people don't think child sacrifice actually happens. Many of the "big" cases of Satanic Ritual Abuse seem to be sensationalist spin-offs of the Satanic Panic than anything legislate.