Getting Stylish With Child Sacrifice

Vixy

Star
I seriously had to laugh at the "Let's sacrifice Toby!" It's its... WOW! They put it like "Lets buy pancakes, yeeei!" It's SO twisted, I had to laugh out of shock.

These kids down in the D.U.M.B's...First they get tortured in the womb (breeding programme), then they get traumatised for as long and deep as possible and when they die -because most of them do and usually by heartattacks due to the trauma, only the strongest survive and live to be mindcontroled, an even worse fate, they grind them up and sell the meat to mcdonalds owners by franchaise who are in financial difficulties and dont ask where the meat comes from. The bones can be turned into jewels and sold so that makes money aswell.

So they use them physically, mentally and emotionally from seed to death. Nothing goes to waste; the mind tries to be split, the meat gets grinded up and the bones put to use aswell. Anyone who doesnt believe Satan is real after learning about these things, isn't right in his mind.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I seriously had to laugh at the "Let's sacrifice Toby!" It's its... WOW! They put it like "Lets buy pancakes, yeeei!" It's SO twisted, I had to laugh out of shock.

These kids down in the D.U.M.B's...First they get tortured in the womb (breeding programme), then they get traumatised for as long and deep as possible and when they die -because most of them do and usually by heartattacks due to the trauma, only the strongest survive and live to be mindcontroled, an even worse fate, they grind them up and sell the meat to mcdonalds owners by franchaise who are in financial difficulties and dont ask where the meat comes from. The bones can be turned into jewels and sold so that makes money aswell.

So they use them physically, mentally and emotionally from seed to death. Nothing goes to waste; the mind tries to be split, the meat gets grinded up and the bones put to use aswell. Anyone who doesnt believe Satan is real after learning about these things, isn't right in his mind.
Satan and his monions hard at work.......