Get Out

SkepticCat

Veteran

Sorry to derail the topic (about YET ANOTHER mind control movie) so much but it's a pretty important point.

There's two main pillars the foundation of the NWO rests upon: Cowardice and stupidity.

What needs to happen is a paradigm shift, along the lines Kuhn described. Fighting this 'beast system' will get increasingly easier the more people join the 'resistance' and dare to speak out against the system. And to take action. And commit to an actual effort to making a difference. It's really just the heroes at the tip of the spearhead who even have to really sacrifice anything to change the world for the better. Once it reaches the point where even the 'sheeple' find it fashionable to be against the NWO instead of walking around advertising for it wearing 666- and pyramid-logos and purchasing Dr. Dre's 'Beast' mind control headphones NWO has lost.

It's extremely easy to win. Extremely. What's at stake? Well, if people can't be bothered about the chemtrails right on top of their heads etc then they'll turn Earth into this:

... so stop listening to Katy ****ing Perry and go do something about this.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalskywatch/ 110,000 members.
https://www.facebook.com/antixnwo 180,000 members.

and of course https://www.facebook.com/realvigilantcitizen

Click 'like', share links on your profile. Takes about 15 seconds.

Last edited:
Isn't the most obvious message of that movie (I haven't seen it by the way, but I know the storyline) the liberal delusion that people of colour are living in a white supremacist country?

Got nominated for the "Best Fight Against The System" MTV Award. lol

Seems like BLM propaganda to be honest.

Devine

Star
Yes I try not to watch too much of anything. Even youtube videos about the Illuminati. But I brainwash myself with music all the time. So my plan might be flawed.
thats why i like VC cause id rather read a synopsis than subject myself...like can you imagine watching all the that poppy that he did lol

Devine

Star
I SOOO agree about movies
Hey, you go ahead and give it a go! VC is a brilliant writer but this is a team effort. I'd love to read your analysis.

I believe some videos pretending to just inform about the Illuminati are created by the Illuminati. I've seen videos with tons of views that appeared to have subliminal content. On one video many people commented there was some inaudible, but present message being spoken. The uploader denied anything was there (but something clearly was).

Seriously, consider boycotting the cinemas. You are directly supporting their system by going there - not to mention paying through the nose to also get bombarded with advertising (which has been demonstrated to also contain subliminals). Not going to the movies is one particularly easy place to cut the system off. Any content that can be digitized from elite-controlled publishers is fair game to torrent if you really want to use their material, IMO. Send the money to alternative media creators, instead.

Just my opinion.

Devine

Star
I love your points about to check out VC's article. on the point of social media though don't you think it would be more effective to boycott it? that's what i do
What I've come to realize is many people don't even UNDERSTAND we have a choice. They're like, "yes government did 911 but what can we do?" I heard this exact thing just today. The think 'government' is this entity that's simply too big to be taken on. So, they just give up.

If we want to see change it is critical even making people comprehend that they have a choice. That's why I linked one of VC's excellent articles on social media: https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/win-the-revolution-in-the-comfort-of-your-own-home/

... and that's really what I've been saying all the time: social media is a just fantastic tool for fighting back against the NWO. As with what VC pointed out, you can even do this from the comfort of your home, in just a few minutes. Spend 10 seconds linking an article and you're helping change the world.

This whole attitude of "but what can we do" is really what all of the NWO is based upon. If everybody just stopped supporting the current system we could have it broken down completely by tomorrow! Imagine that: Everybody just deciding that nah, we're actually not going to fight your wars. And we're going to discontinue funding all the militaries of the world, simultaneously. And we're going to replace all of you psychopaths with honest individuals.

With the instantaneous global communication of the internet it really could be made to happen, instantly realized. It's all really a question of whether people will foolishly decide to let others dictate to them. Mark Passio analyzes that virtually nothing is more dangerous than order-followers. Sheep or men, it's really that simple. Freedom freely and immediately available any time humanity decides to take it. Currently, though, people are choosing to watch Katy Perry.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I agree with you two, SkepticCat and Aero.

I don't even think we should be relying on video format. I don't want to watch those videos. I don't need all that weird stuff in the videos. The information is already plenty weird in itself.

The thing is, it's not just about having the facts. Yes, the facts are important but facts are only part of it. We also need morale. We need confidence, courage and the boldness to act on what we've learned. If society as a whole is too chicken to implement the revolution and crush these elites that are outnumbered something like 99 to 1- fine. The revolution doesn't have to be implemented on a mass level. You can implement the revolution yourself, in your own life on an individual level. For example, an older friend of mind taught me where to get nonfluoridated water and inspired me to go get some. You have power. There would be no reason for working so hard to convince us- the people- that we are powerless, that we are mere passive objects who are acted upon- there would be no reason for programming is into this line of thinnking unless we actually had power, unless we actually had the power to be active subjects and to not merely be acted upon; not to be as gods but merely to regain the independence and dignity that our Creator designed us for.
I do most of my shopping at the farmer's market and health food store. I drink delicious reverse Osmosis water. I've started a (very) small garden. I do a lot of bartering. I've stopped the TV, and mainstream music. I've started being outdoors more. I'm really trying to combat the forces.

Mambo999

Established
I feel like Get out is about MK ULTRA, especially with the mind control scene with the butterfly imagery however, the racial politics are the face of the movie and more people will focus on that.