Georgia guidestones

Tubby Walters

Rookie
What are yalls thoughts? Definitely eerie at the very least. I've heard of them a long time ago, never dug into the "anonymous" aspect of it all.

I guess Alex Jones thinks its ted turner in league with the nwo which, not to make light of it, makes his wrasslin promotion and their nwo look fishy in hindsight. I know many do not like Alex Jones here but that aside, what are yalls thoughts or what info do you have?

Short vid

Daze

Superstar
Alex Jones makes any topic a joke, that is his purpose. To discredit anyone questioning a narrative merely by association.

The guidestones were funded and built by a small group of Rosicrucians. The alleged "illuminated" ones. Devil worshipers when you dig into it. People who are far astray.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What are yalls thoughts? Definitely eerie at the very least. I've heard of them a long time ago, never dug into the "anonymous" aspect of it all.

I guess Alex Jones thinks its ted turner in league with the nwo which, not to make light of it, makes his wrasslin promotion and their nwo look fishy in hindsight. I know many do not like Alex Jones here but that aside, what are yalls thoughts or what info do you have?

Short vid
An interesting one.

“R C Christian”

You put out a very clear message stating an intention to wipe out most of the Earth’s population then no doubt the world of CT picks up on it.

Is it a case of having to state what your intentions are in advance, a kind of “lesser magic” or does the predictable reaction of self preservation at all costs along with a consuming obsession in the minds of some, with the world of conspiracy serve a wider purpose.

Last edited:

Mini Contini

Established
Reduce the population Scene from 'One by One' Rik Mayall's last film release before his sudden death
Chilling scene from the 2014 film One by One that is becoming true in 2020

7:59