Georgia Guidestones

Avoid petty laws and useless officials. After just reading what is written on the Guidestones could perhaps people getting too emotional about this and not being rational about what is written on them? Maybe they meant by maintaining population @ 500 000 000 000 they didn't mean killing people who were already here but trying to make a serious effort on birth control? Do we know for sure that whoever created Guidestones meant them to be evil? And isn't blowing things up the way Antifa and Black Lies Matter resolve things?

Also after reading that in Bangladesh alone there are almost 200 million people living in an area that is about the size of Illinois something needs to be done about overpopulation. And is eugenics actually intrinsically evil in theory or in the way it can be practiced by corrupt people? There are countries that are over breeding and threatening to upset the balance of nature. What is more cruel to allow unfettered breeding of millions of people who will live in starvation and overcrowded conditions or to develop scientific methods of combating over population?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I suspect this is the video Daz posted but was taken down by the YT thought police.

Jamie Dlux does a summary of the documentary:

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 12-49-16 once upon a time in Georgia.png
Video reveals who built the Georgia Guidestones.

Once upon a time in Georgia

Avoid petty laws and useless officials. After just reading what is written on the Guidestones could perhaps people getting too emotional about this and not being rational about what is written on them? Maybe they meant by maintaining population @ 500 000 000 000 they didn't mean killing people who were already here but trying to make a serious effort on birth control? Do we know for sure that whoever created Guidestones meant them to be evil? And isn't blowing things up the way Antifa and Black Lies Matter resolve things?

Actually, you may be right to some degree.

But the paedo elite's process is inherently wrong.

A few red pointers:-

(a) The Shriners/TROJ Royal Order Of Jesters is irrefutably despicable. And indeed it is an apex most subsidiary of the masonic doctrine.
When such despicable stockholder has got a literal say in what should happen to humanity upon Earth, it should ring ridiculous alarm bells in you.

(b) Yes, population should be less but say when it is actually less then who decides who gets to stay at the top of the pyramid then? What decides and who decides? Because even the most (appearing to be) gentle human being on the entire planet may have unequivocal demons inside his/her closet (like we see today, these politicians, spokespersons, people of influence- who actually use words/terms viz. 'useless eaters' for gullible/innocent beings/humanity).

(c) Each and every breathing/alive human being has equal quantity of benevolence and equal quantity of malevolence inherently in us, by design. Its like that story of 2 wolves inside. How would the chunk of people actually, ACTUALLY, get to know, TO BE SURE, that the one at the top of the pyramid isn't feeding the wrong wolf in them?

Hence, definitely, it is easy to say that population is too much, population should be reduced, Guidestones' aren't that bad afterall, etc.
But things in actual sense are rather far far FAR more complex than they appear to be.

^My 2¢s

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Well, masons built it. So...

(A)
If this news isn't made heavily mainstream, and is suppressed, then I reckon anti-globalists were behind this.

(B)
If this news is deliberately made heavily mainstream then I guess masons themselves were behind this?

Now, lets wait and watch for a week or so.
I could believe that it was an inside job. They may gradually destroy the Guidestones as they meet their NWO targets.

Actually, you may be right to some degree.

But the paedo elite's process is inherently wrong.

A few red pointers:-

(a) The Shriners/TROJ Royal Order Of Jesters is irrefutably despicable. And indeed it is an apex most subsidiary of the masonic doctrine.
When such despicable stockholder has got a literal say in what should happen to humanity upon Earth, it should ring ridiculous alarm bells in you.

(b) Yes, population should be less but say when it is actually less then who decides who gets to stay at the top of the pyramid then? What decides and who decides? Because even the most (appearing to be) gentle human being on the entire planet may have unequivocal demons inside his/her closet (like we see today, these politicians, spokespersons, people of influence- who actually use words/terms viz. 'useless eaters' for gullible/innocent beings/humanity).

(c) Each and every breathing/alive human being has equal quantity of benevolence and equal quantity of malevolence inherently in us, by design. Its like that story of 2 wolves inside. How would the chunk of people actually, ACTUALLY, get to know, TO BE SURE, that the one at the top of the pyramid isn't feeding the wrong wolf in them?

Hence, definitely, it is easy to say that population is too much, population should be reduced, Guidestones' aren't that bad afterall, etc.
But things in actual sense are rather far far FAR more complex than they appear to be.

^My 2¢s
Well I just hope I never have to live in places like Bombay India, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Chicago, Houston, Detroit, Baltimore or Mexico City. I think that overpopulation is actually what Hell is. I don't think Hell is some mythical place but right here on earth. I think that the plague of human locusts is here and that worries me more than the Guidestones and pizza gate.

Well I just hope I never have to live in places like Bombay India, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Chicago, Houston, Detroit, Baltimore or Mexico City. I think that overpopulation is actually what Hell is. I don't think Hell is some mythical place but right here on earth. I think that the plague of human locusts is here and that worries me more than the Guidestones and pizza gate.
Well, I agree to you that Hell and Heaven are here on Earth and I believe, hell is that transient period when a human being is discontent from within, whereas heaven is that (transient moment) when a human being is perfectly content from within.

But atleast unlike Guidestones' and Pizza gate , majorly, people in power aren't playing (or wanting to play) with remaining human being's lives , in those over populated places you had mention. You are saying that Guidestones' or pizzagate isn't that much of a horror but I don't know whether you'll stand by these words or no, if (God forbids) it came to you or to your closest ones. And a group of paedo elites, sitting on a round table, discussing the next military strategy do exactly that (for those gullible army men / women and soldiers). Its no less than what Guidestones' have got inscribed or what pizzagate does/did to gullible beings.

Back to the subject-
(Albeit densely populated and living like rats, is obviously to be forbidden. But slavery, loot, death and destruction drenched colonial history , and corruption in the current times force human beings to sucha predicament. But still finding smiles and a certain contentment on the faces of poor children playing in the streets is a usual sight despite being not overflowing with wealth. Because these kids know and live in the moment called, now.)

Apart from the obvious monsters and the few uncontrollable hyper individuals, human beings aren't that bad afterall. And, if at all, the process of reducing population should be natural i.e. ageing population naturally expires and abstinence for others. Spouses be strictly adhered to a single child (because slowly and steadily 2 beings will replace 1 everytime and eventually this will reduce the overall planet's population. Its an absolutely brilliant, impeccable design by TheCreator, TheSourceOfTheUniverse. (and then again this will only happen when humanity understands that male = female in the design of all creation, and both sexes/gender are valuable equally; otherwise a couple may not be content with a single gender child, either male or female, and a natural solution to overpopulation won't converge).

I could believe that it was an inside job. They may gradually destroy the Guidestones as they meet their NWO targets.
Quick to think there, Frank!

But why? Why would they damage?
I don't think so!

I, OTOH, reckon they'll boast and gloat such an achievement, if... IF they succeed. And that's a big IF.
I am certain they won't succeed but indeed damage (to the planet and her inhabitants) may be quite hefty.

Well I think vandalism and graffiti are bad news no matter how people try and justify it. It is also a form of fascism and forcing people's beliefs on others. I think that the Guidestones were aesthetically pleasing and great care was used to produce them.

Well I think vandalism and graffiti are bad news no matter how people try and justify it. It is also a form of fascism and forcing people's beliefs on others. I think that the Guidestones were aesthetically pleasing and great care was used to produce them.
Building Guidestones' itself was/is a form of fascism(forcing people's beliefs on others) for quite a good chunk of human beings. How do explain that, Sir?

Those people didn't asked nobody to put those up there for everyone, did they?

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Putting up Guidestones' was an action that manifested from an agenda, an entire planet engulfing agenda at that!

Karlysymon

Superstar
Let us wait and see if the stone slabs will be erected again and by whom! That would definitely be interesting.
I haven't read about them in a long time but i kinda remember like there's a time capsule buried there. If my recollection is correct, i wonder if it may have been damaged
Also after reading that in Bangladesh alone there are almost 200 million people living in an area that is about the size of Illinois something needs to be done about overpopulation. And is eugenics actually intrinsically evil in theory or in the way it can be practiced by corrupt people? There are countries that are over breeding and threatening to upset the balance of nature. What is more cruel to allow unfettered breeding of millions of people who will live in starvation and overcrowded conditions or to develop scientific methods of combating over population?
No offense but over the years, i've grown sick and tired of comments such as these. If you think that there's too many people on the planet, why don't you do everyone else a favor (the planet aswell) and do to yourself what you want done to others? Why should other people be the subject of eugenics efforts but yourself? In a way, iam glad the covid shot was mandated because all these people who spent year after year in comment sections to articles, screaming about people in 3rd world countries "breeding like rabbits", mindlessly regurgitating print & tv overpopulation propaganda....well the day of reckoning has arrived. Congratulations! You are now subject to the very cause you champion(ed). Now, you get to be worth your salt with a Pfizer needle in the arm.
See the video in Awoken's post.

The New Eugenics? The Brave New World of Designer Children, Bionic Athletes and Genetic Engineering.

Broadcast originally April 2004. (Runs 1 hr 40 mins)

Just listen to what he says at the 23 minute mark....absolutely chilling.

If you cannot see the correlation between "genetic engineering" and the covid vaccine by now there is something seriously wrong with your thinking.