Georgia Guidestones

Corvus Corax

Established
Anyone been there?
What's it like?
What's the feeling of the place?

Has anyone seen the sun or the north star do their thing?
Is it impressive?

I love megalithic stuff, and I'll never get to see this place. I want to live it vicariously through someone who has been there.

I want to go and it's not too far from me. If/when I get there, I'll take pictures and give a detailed description.
Same. It's like an hour and 45 minutes from me and I'm hella curious about the place but when I think about the drive it makes me not wanna go so bad. I've been meaning to go, so if you make it before me i'll be looking for your post :D

Bubbajay

Veteran
A man named R.C. Christian had the guidestone made. The mythical founder of the Rosicrucians was a man named Christian Rosenkruetz, Rosenkruetz translated into English from German is Rose and Cross. The Rosicrucians were also called the order of the rosy cross. The man who donated the land where the guidestone sits was a high ranking freemason. The guidestone overlooks highway 77, its an occult number in almost every form of magic, especially Crowleys.

Chic

Veteran
I've been before. I actually visited the site in Feb. 2020 right before the pandemic was declared.

Chic

Veteran
How was it?
Weird, for lack of a better word. I went during the day.. It's out in the middle of nowhere in like a pasture. There's property nearby (can't remember if it was farmland or a ranch/house or both). You may or may not know about the time capsule next to it that purposely omits certain dates like when it was buried six feet below and when it is to be opened. I thought that was strange too because, "What is in this time capsule?" I can't say I felt a presence of some sort there because when I went my sister was the only one who had researched about it.. so I went with an unbiased mind. With that said, there was something very ominous about the tall stones: the "commandments" engraved upon the stones in various languages and the cutout that's carved in a certain angle to view the celestial bodies.

I tried to post pictures, but they may be too large the reason why they won't upload. I'll try again.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Weird, for lack of a better word. I went during the day.. It's out in the middle of nowhere in like a pasture. There's property nearby (can't remember if it was farmland or a ranch/house or both). You may or may not know about the time capsule next to it that purposely omits certain dates like when it was buried six feet below and when it is to be opened. I thought that was strange too because, "What is in this time capsule?" I can't say I felt a presence of some sort there because when I went my sister was the only one who had researched about it.. so I went with an unbiased mind. With that said, there was something very ominous about the tall stones: the "commandments" engraved upon the stones in various languages and the cutout that's carved in a certain angle to view the celestial bodies.

I tried to post pictures, but they may be too large the reason why they won't upload. I'll try again.
Oh wow, thanks for sharing your experience about that visit...

What makes these "Guidestones" really strange is the set of inscribed "commandments" which seem relevant to the current world situation and the issues we are facing...

It caught my attention first because of this vid:

Bubbajay

Veteran

Bubbajay

Veteran
In my opinion there was no man named R.C. Christian who wanted this put up. It was a product of high ranking Freemasons and wealthy elite of the city. The culprits were more than likely Wayne Mullinex the land owner, Granite city bank president Wyatt C. Martin who supposedly gave the loan to R.C. Christian, and Joe Findlay and others from the granite quarry.

e-Enoch

Superstar
In my opinion there was no man named R.C. Christian who wanted this put up. It was a product of high ranking Freemasons and wealthy elite of the city. The culprits were more than likely Wayne Mullinex the land owner, Granite city bank president Wyatt C. Martin who supposedly gave the loan to R.C. Christian, and Joe Findlay and others from the granite quarry.
Even the name R.C. Christian sounds sus...

So this is a bunch of "globalists" promoting eugenics and "climate change" lies...