Georgia Guidestones

My guess is that the pro abortion people are behind the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones. And what about the Rosicrucians? Will they be hunted down in a modern day witch hunt?

Let us wait and see if the stone slabs will be erected again and by whom! That would definitely be interesting.
I haven't read about them in a long time but i kinda remember like there's a time capsule buried there. If my recollection is correct, i wonder if it may have been damaged

No offense but over the years, i've grown sick and tired of comments such as these. If you think that there's too many people on the planet, why don't you do everyone else a favor (the planet aswell) and do to yourself what you want done to others? Why should other people be the subject of eugenics efforts but yourself? In a way, iam glad the covid shot was mandated because all these people who spent year after year in comment sections to articles, screaming about people in 3rd world countries "breeding like rabbits", mindlessly regurgitating print & tv overpopulation propaganda....well the day of reckoning has arrived. Congratulations! You are now subject to the very cause you champion(ed). Now, you get to be worth your salt with a Pfizer needle in the arm.
See the video in Awoken's post.
I never suggested that anyone be forced to take the fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines. And it will be a cold day in Hell before I do. But clearly something needs to be done about overpopulation.

Lurking009

Veteran
It’s a shame we don’t know which directives were on the stone that was destroyed, unless I’ve missed this?
I don't think a particular pillar was targeted. If this was an attack rather than lightning, I'm sure whoever did this was hoping the whole thing would be destroyed in one quick hit.

Last edited:

MR BEAN

Rookie
Also after reading that in Bangladesh alone there are almost 200 million people living in an area that is about the size of Illinois something needs to be done about overpopulation. And is eugenics actually intrinsically evil in theory or in the way it can be practiced by corrupt people? There are countries that are over breeding and threatening to upset the balance of nature. What is more cruel to allow unfettered breeding of millions of people who will live in starvation and overcrowded conditions or to develop scientific methods of combating over population?
I don't think overpopulation is the issue.
The whole worlds population could live in Texas. It wouldn't be comfortable, but it's possible.
Look at all the empty land all around the world.
We are being pushed into cities, there's plenty of room.

free2018

Star
I never suggested that anyone be forced to take the fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines. And it will be a cold day in Hell before I do. But clearly something needs to be done about overpopulation.
There really is no overpopulation. That is yet another narrative they created. There is enough in the realm for everybody.

Yah created it that way.

What about Bangladesh for example? 200 million people in a place the size of Illinois? And now that George Harrison and Ravi Shankar are dead who will organize a benefit to help them? And what about China where people are so hungry they eat household pets?

I don't think overpopulation is the issue.
The whole worlds population could live in Texas. It wouldn't be comfortable, but it's possible.
Look at all the empty land all around the world.
We are being pushed into cities, there's plenty of room.
There might be plenty of land but without food and resources what good is it. The danger of overpopulation is that overpopulated places such as China will eventually try to steal our land which is happening right now. All the overpopulated places will come here and then we will be overpopulated. I don't want to live in a crowded hellhole. Why is there something wrong with being concerned about overpopulation?

What about Bangladesh for example? 200 million people in a place the size of Illinois? And now that George Harrison and Ravi Shankar are dead who will organize a benefit to help them? And what about China where people are so hungry they eat household pets?
Overpopulation isn't real and true. Population is still under the radar as per the resources the planet provides to all free of charge, without asking for money even.

Should population were genuine over the radar as per the resources available on the planet, then a massive asteroid from outer space may have already purged everything, like it happened with dinosaurs.

The real problem is inherent greed and malevolence in human beings.

Densely populated regions can be diluted and spread out provided there wasn't greed in the higher up human beings on the financial/Earthly man-made pyramid .

For example, read history and deduce that slave trade and colonisation by Imperial monarchies deliberately looted and maimed their own brother and sisters i.e. human beings at the behest of inherent rampant greed and malevolence.

Financial inequality is the real problem. Wealth distribution is the problem. The recent 2+ years worth of pLandemic itself made rich even richer and poor even poorer.

Don't just see the surface, scratch the surface to uncover the subsurface i.e. foundational/ fundamental errors on Earth.

They have all the video of the explosion at 04:03:33AM.

But none footage of planting of the explosive device.

Daft elites!

[Or as I already said, they did this entire shenanigan deliberately, to suddenly collect all the upsurged Global masses energies on the same subject, for their ulterior soon to be upcoming agenda!]

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Interesting that CERN is reactivated and hours later the Guidestones are destroyed.

View attachment 76715
The letter that the Rosicrucian Order included when the Guidestones were erected, stated that the Guidestones were a portal that had been "activated by which is to come forth."

Are those entities now here? Did CERN have something to do with it? Is that the reason the portal or GG was destroyed. Lots of questions.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 21-42-14 Georgia Guidestones.png

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar

An explosion on Wednesday rocked a Georgia tourist attraction that had become a campaign focus of a far-right GOP candidate for governor, who described it as Satanic and vowed to demolish it.

In an email, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation told BuzzFeed News that unknown individuals detonated an explosive device at around 4 a.m. Wednesday at the Georgia Guidestones, destroying a large portion of the granite structure. The investigation is active and ongoing, and Elbert County Sheriff's Office and the GBI are examining the site.

Kandiss Taylor, who sought the GOP nomination for governor on the platform of "Jesus, guns, and babies," had promised to sign an executive order dismantling the monument if elected and produced a campaign video vowing to "demolish the Satanic Georgia Guidestones." (She ultimately received only 3.4% of the vote in the state's Republican primary in May.)

The monument has been vandalized before, and others have also called for it to be removed.

During a June meeting of the county's board meeting of commissioners, a pastor asked the board to remove the Guidestones, saying it's a religious monument and its inscriptions support genocide, advocates the killing of 6.5 billion people, and supports abortion and Planned Parenthood, the Elberton Star & Examiner reported.

"I've never known anyone other than Kandiss Taylor to consider this a statement of faith," county attorney Bill Daughtry said, according to the newspaper.

The letter that the Rosicrucian Order included when the Guidestones were erected, stated that the Guidestones were a portal that had been "activated by which is to come forth."

Are those entities now here? Did CERN have something to do with it? Is that the reason the portal or GG was destroyed. Lots of questions.

View attachment 76734
Maybe they were ordered to demolish them because their patron saint (Lucifer) will soon appear with his own set of commandments. A bombing, as a side distraction, would simply be used to enact draconian legislation.
Iam more interested in the time capsule buried there and what it has to say.

Last edited: