Georgia Guidestones

I think this is smoke and mirrors. Does the deep state elite give a crap about the Guidestones being vandalized? Obviously not or they wouldn't have allowed it to happen. It does help MSM to have a field day and come up with another load of propaganda against so called conspiracy theorists. Does this help Tamara Lich get out of jail? Does this help Julian Assange or the persecuted people of January 6? Does this hurt Bill Gates, Biden, Pelosi or any of the Evil Ones? These were slabs of granite in the middle of nowhere that the average person doesn't even know exist. If they are truly evil why not keep them as evidence instead of getting rid of them? Also since they were not hidden at least people could see them and make up their own minds. This hollow victory might make some overly emotional people feel somehow this helps to overcome the deep state elite but I would say it will have the opposite effect.

Let us wait and see if the stone slabs will be erected again and by whom! That would definitely be interesting.
I haven't read about them in a long time but i kinda remember like there's a time capsule buried there. If my recollection is correct, i wonder if it may have been damaged

No offense but over the years, i've grown sick and tired of comments such as these. If you think that there's too many people on the planet, why don't you do everyone else a favor (the planet aswell) and do to yourself what you want done to others? Why should other people be the subject of eugenics efforts but yourself? In a way, iam glad the covid shot was mandated because all these people who spent year after year in comment sections to articles, screaming about people in 3rd world countries "breeding like rabbits", mindlessly regurgitating print & tv overpopulation propaganda....well the day of reckoning has arrived. Congratulations! You are now subject to the very cause you champion(ed). Now, you get to be worth your salt with a Pfizer needle in the arm.
See the video in Awoken's post.
What about the real eugenics which is happening right under our noses? And that is the transfer of breeders from third world countries into our society which will and is overwhelming our fragile social services capabilities. These people come from failed societies and will turn our country into what they left behind. We our suffering from reverse eugenics now. Caucasians make up around 7 per cent of the world's population yet the media would have us believe that somehow they cause all the problems. I will tell you who is practicing eugenics and that is the Chosen Ones.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I suspect this is the video Daz posted but was taken down by the YT thought police.

Jamie Dlux does a summary of the documentary:

View attachment 76681
Video reveals who built the Georgia Guidestones.

Once upon a time in Georgia
Interesting that CERN is reactivated and hours later the Guidestones are destroyed.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 21-42-14 Georgia Guidestones.png

Last edited:
I suspect this is the video Daz posted but was taken down by the YT thought police.

Jamie Dlux does a summary of the documentary:

View attachment 76681
Video reveals who built the Georgia Guidestones.

Once upon a time in Georgia
Listening to this, I'm reminded of the video that @DesertRose posted in the NWO thread called "The Anglo-Saxon Mission, explained by Bill Ryan - a Project Avalon video" :

These people are so demonstrably evil, I honestly don't know how else to describe them. Especially when you consider what's happened over the past two years and what continues to happen with people being injected with the "vaxx". Although, I'm in agreement with Bill as with others, I don't think their plans will work.

That said, I wonder why they took a backhoe to demolish them now...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Listening to this, I'm reminded of the video that @DesertRose posted in the NWO thread called "The Anglo-Saxon Mission, explained by Bill Ryan - a Project Avalon video" :

These people are so demonstrably evil, I honestly don't know how else to describe them. Especially when you consider what's happened over the past two years and what continues to happen with people being injected with the "vaxx". Although, I'm in agreement with Bill as with others, I don't think their plans will work.
I remember the Bill Ryan video. I posted the part about "China catches a cold" early on in the CV-19 Thread. It was that video that convinced me it was a planned psy-op from the get-go.

Good question. I'm digging deep on this one. (pun intended):)

IMHO, Energy,
Global masses collective energies!

These monoliths are standing as is, since 1980. Now suddenly after 42 odd years the explosion took place and in the aftermath these are completely deliberately demolished. Should you give a read at almost all the MSM news articles these have explicitly explained what were Guidestones alongwith precise reiterating of all 10 inscriptions. And should you read comments in the twitter section you'll find that almost every second individual is admitting that they had no clue of what Guidestones' were till this day. Those of us human beings who were not cognisant of these stones till date, consciously know now what they were and what message was inscribed on them.

The gatekeepers of the matrix know extremely well that it is always mind before matter.

Therefore, they definitely scrape for every bit of gullible global masses energy so that they can feel confident in execution of their ulterior plans on the planet, that those plans will almost certainly succeed. i.e. #MindBeforeMatter

Time is approaching fast for the elite's plan of one world religion, government, et. al. hence they (quickly) require subconscious compliance from the inhabitants of this planet as well.

Every little thing is BIG in the beast system. BIG Media, BIG Advertising, BIG MSM, BIG chunk of populace inductance, BIG Tellys in each household (albeit all households watching the same thing nevertheless); because mass compliance is quintessential and absolutely necessary in execution and manifestation of any plan/agenda. Afterall, #MindBeforeMatter!

Corvus Corax

Established
Some are saying it was English.
Some are saying it was Russian/Chinese inscribed monolithic.

Need real backing evidence to pin down which monolith it was in the morning that got destroyed from explosion.
Look at the pic of destroyed stones. See horizontal slot in centre pillar.

Destroyed pillar is back right pillar when slot is in front.
Compare with this diagram

Thanks for info, Karly! I'm also curious to know what tablet of got damaged as it's the same "commandments" but in different languages:

(source)

Last edited: