Georgia Guidestones

Bubbajay

Veteran
I'm watching a documentary about it now. The granite company was named pyramid granite by Findley who was a mason and shriner, best friends with Mullinex who was also a mason and shriner. You have you be at least 32nd degree freemason to join the shriners. Also the united nations did the translation of the 10 points into eight languages lol.

Bubbajay

Veteran
The documentary pretty much tells us the names of some of the people involved with erecting the guidestones. The most important was William Shockley a Nobel prize physicist and inventor of the transistor, he was known as the father of silicon valley. He was a major eugenicist and worked for Bell Labs, which is part of the military industrial complex with ties to ALL the intelligence agencies.

Bell Labs was where Michael Paine the husband of Ruth Hyde Paine worked. He invented the Bell helicopter, and was "friends" of Lee Harvey Oswald and his wife. The Paines were also involved with channeling the Nine with Andrija Puharich in Maine during occult rituals. Anyways ill post the documentary.

I believe the local freemasons were involved, but probably just used to get the job done and keep quiet. I was wrong in my initial opinion, but still keep the opinion that R.C. Christian as alluding to the Rosicrucians, and those who watch the documentary will see why.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The documentary pretty much tells us the names of some of the people involved with erecting the guidestones. The most important was William Shockley a Nobel prize physicist and inventor of the transistor, he was known as the father of silicon valley. He was a major eugenicist and worked for Bell Labs, which is part of the military industrial complex with ties to ALL the intelligence agencies.

Bell Labs was where Michael Paine the husband of Ruth Hyde Paine worked. He invented the Bell helicopter, and was "friends" of Lee Harvey Oswald and his wife. The Paines were also involved with channeling the Nine with Andrija Puharich in Maine during occult rituals. Anyways ill post the documentary.

I believe the local freemasons were involved, but probably just used to get the job done and keep quiet. I was wrong in my initial opinion, but still keep the opinion that R.C. Christian as alluding to the Rosicrucians, and those who watch the documentary will see why.

Thanks for posting this. :)

e-Enoch

Superstar
What did you think of the documentary? I don't endorse Chris Pintos doctrine, but he does make some good documentaries. His documentary on the King James bible is excellent as well.
I think it's a very good documentary. The first time I read the guideposts, I thought right away that a eugenicist had made it. Shockley & Kersten were those eugenicists behind the Guidestones...

I'm really curious about the Gates family as staunch eugenicists, esp Bill's dad..Also his mom was a top exec at IBM who was the one responsible for Bill's computer training...& "success"...

But as we know it, Bill has been actively working at depopulation agenda...hence the covid...hence the vaccine...and what we're all facing at present...

Bubbajay

Veteran
I think it's a very good documentary. The first time I read the guideposts, I thought right away that a eugenicist had made it. Shockley & Kersten were those eugenicists behind the Guidestones...

I'm really curious about the Gates family as staunch eugenicists, esp Bill's dad..Also his mom was a top exec at IBM who was the one responsible for Bill's computer training...& "success"...

But as we know it, Bill has been actively working at depopulation agenda...hence the covid...hence the vaccine...and what we're all facing at present...
My opinion is there were probably others involved who didn't get named. I tried to look further into Kersten, but could only find he wrote a book about public parks in Iowa and was a member of conservation societies.

Awoken2

Superstar
Coincidence do you think?

Personally I believe that whoever put those Guidestones up represents pure evil....or the devil...if you believe in that type of thing that is.

e-Enoch

Superstar
My opinion is there were probably others involved who didn't get named. I tried to look further into Kersten, but could only find he wrote a book about public parks in Iowa and was a member of conservation societies.
Yes. There must be others involved...

Sibi

Star

Boston University's Living Language

A living language is one where words are updated and added as the language "evolves." This is the double speak they force on us.
Here are some of their words:

• Micro-Affirmation (Being nice!)
    • Definition: Tiny (yet BIG) acts of kindness, appreciation, and acknowledgment; intentional creation of opportunity, regular gestures of inclusion and caring, and graceful acts of listening.
  • Micro-Inequities
    • Definition: Micro-inequities, by definition, are unfair to those whom they affect. Mary Rowe has further described these as small events that may be ephemeral and hard to prove; that may be covert, often unintentional, and frequently unrecognized by the perpetrator; that occur wherever people are perceived to be different; and that can cause serious harm, especially in the aggregate.
  • Micro-Messaging (Body Language!!)
    • Definition: Small, subtle, and often unintentional messages we send and receive verbally and non-verbally. We subconsciously communicate values and expectations that can be supportive (micro-affirmations) or negative (micro-inequities).
  • Social Justice (Communism)
    • Definition: Social justice may be broadly understood as the fair and compassionate distribution of the fruits of economic growth.
  • Redistribution of Wealth
    • Definition: A policy concerned with altering the pattern of the personal distribution of income in an economy, mainly with social rather than economic objectives in mind. The general aim of such a policy is to achieve a more equitable distribution of income as between the various sections of the community so as to ensure that everybody is provided with some minimum standard of living. The transfer of income from one section of the community to another is achieved primarily by the use of a progressive taxation system and a variety of welfare provisions (subsidized housing, old age pensions, etc).
  • Allistic
    • Definition: An adjective used to describe a person who is not autistic and is often used to emphasize the privilege of people who are not on the autism spectrum.
  • Manterrupting
    • Definition: Manterrupting is unnecessary interruption of a woman by a man. The term was coined by writer Jessica Bennett in a Time magazine article titled “How Not to Be ‘Manterrupted’ in Meetings” published on January 14th, 2015. In the article, Bennett coined the terms manterrupting, a portmanteau of man and interrupting.
  • White Fragility
    • Definition: A state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable [for white people], triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.
  • Horizontal Prejudice
    • Definition: The result of people of targeted racial groups believing, acting on, or enforcing the dominant (White) system of racial discrimination and oppression
  • Reverse Racism
    • Definition: Reverse racism is often called out whenever a white person feels discriminated against because of their race. The problem with this notion is that it focuses purely on racism as an interpersonal construct, rather than a systemic problem. In other words, when a white person feels they are experiencing reverse racism, they are probably facing prejudice (as opposed to systemic discrimination) if anything at all. In a nutshell, it could be said that racism = power + prejudice. And reverse racism = prejudice – power. Or even just “perceived prejudice;” a manifestation of white fragility
  • Affirming Congregation
    • Definition: The definition of the word “affirming” means that the church does not view homosexuality in and of itself as a sin.
  • Restorative Justice
    • Definition: Restorative Justice is a theory of justice that emphasizes repairing the harm caused by crime and conflict. It places decisions in the hands of those who have been most affected by a wrongdoing, and gives equal concern to the victim, the offender, and the surrounding community
  • Transformative Justice (TJ)
    • Definition: Transformative justice (TJ) sets out to transform people for the better. As expressed by Wozniak, TJ seeks to change the larger social structure as well as the personal structure of those involved.

Sibi

Star

One organization that hates humans (and animals) is PETA. Luddites were a secret oath-based organization of English textile workers in the 19th century, a radical faction which destroyed textile machinery.

Euthanasia: The Compassionate Option
PETA settled the lawsuit for about $50,000 and was fined by the state for killing pet

PETA President Ingrid Newkirk

In front of a Masonic business

Activist Facts on Ingrid Newkirk quotes:
  • More power to SHAC if they can get someone’s attention.
  • Our nonviolent tactics are not as effective. We ask nicely for years and get nothing. Someone makes a threat, and it works.
  • We are complete press sluts.
  • Eating meat is primitive, barbaric, and arrogant.
  • We’re looking for good lawsuits that will establish the interests of animals as a legitimate area of concern in law.
  • I wish we all would get up and go into the labs and take the animals out or burn them down.
  • There’s no rational basis for saying that a human being has special rights. A rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. They’re all animals.
  • I am not a morose person, but I would rather not be here. I don’t have any reverence for life, only for the entities themselves. I would rather see a blank space where I am. This will sound like fruitcake stuff again but at least I wouldn’t be harming anything.
  • Perhaps the mere idea of receiving a nasty missive will allow animal researchers to empathize with their victims for the first time in their lousy careers. I find it small wonder that the laboratories aren’t all burning to the ground. If I had more guts, I’d light a match.
  • Pet ownership is an absolutely abysmal situation brought about by human manipulation.
  • One day, we would like an end to pet shops and the breeding of animals. [Dogs] would pursue their natural lives in the wild … they would have full lives, not wasting at home for someone to come home in the evening and pet them and then sit there and watch TV.
  • There is no hidden agenda. If anybody wonders about — what’s this with all these reforms — you can hear us clearly. Our goal is total animal liberation.
  • Would I rather the research lab that tests animals is reduced to a bunch of cinders? Yes.
  • Probably everything we do is a publicity stunt … we are not here to gather members, to please, to placate, to make friends. We’re here to hold the radical line.
  • Humans have grown like a cancer. We’re the biggest blight on the face of the earth.
  • I will be the last person to condemn ALF [the Animal Liberation Front].
  • I plan to send my liver somewhere in France, to protest foie gras (liver pate) … I plan to have handbags made from my skin … and an umbrella stand made from my seat.

PETA comic book - Your mommy kills animals!

PETA posted on MLK day

e-Enoch

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
Coincidence do you think?

Personally I believe that whoever put those Guidestones up represents pure evil....or the devil...if you believe in that type of thing that is.
Yes...a freemason of the Rosicrucian order...

I'm watching a documentary about it now. The granite company was named pyramid granite by Findley who was a mason and shriner, best friends with Mullinex who was also a mason and shriner. You have you be at least 32nd degree freemason to join the shriners. Also the united nations did the translation of the 10 points into eight languages lol.
If United Nations involved in anything you are guaranteed it's bad news.

Daze

Superstar
Pretty good doc about the guide stones. Actually shows who RC Christian is.

Its about 30 minutes long.

Might want to fast forward the starting disclaimer. Idk why he even puts it in. Considering all of his videos, he rarely curses.

Btw, his channel does get censored because he exposes pedophiles so expect this video to disappear at some point.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Pretty good doc about the guide stones. Actually shows who RC Christian is.

Its about 30 minutes long.

Might want to fast forward the starting disclaimer. Idk why he even puts it in. Considering all of his videos, he rarely curses.

Btw, his channel does get censored because he exposes pedophiles so expect this video to disappear at some point.
Thanks for posting this vid.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Key people:

Dr. Herbert H. Kersten (RC Christian), Dr. William Shockley, Robert Merryman, David Duke, and Ted Turner.

e-Enoch

Superstar