George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Maes17

Superstar
This whole ordeal creates distrust with those who are meant to protect/serve.

It’s also meant to stir up reactions such as blacks rioting, thus creating racial tensions, along with suckering in lower class people. So overall you’re breaking down society(government are sick fuckers) and it makes it easier for them to implement more laws to brainwash those who don’t see the bigger picture.

Aero

Superstar
I’m not contradicting anything. you haven’t even watched the trial. Did you read the full transcript, or just two lines, that you interpreted, incorrectly and without context? Before you start throwing out accusations against me, you better make sure youre not sounding like an idiot by pretending you know something that you don’t. Also, those are two lines from two totally different testimonies.
Lol yeah, your logic is straight as an arrow. Keep telling yourself that.

My argument isn't a complicated one. So I don't know why you are having trouble following along. I asked for direct quotes, and you responded with the typically biased cop-out, how you won't do my work for me. So I did some work and showed you direct quotes from the medical examiners. Those quotes completely refuted half the BS you are spewing, and your reaction is pretty telling.

And BTW I've been following the trial as much as anyone with a job can. The defense hasn't really got to make their case yet, so IDK what you expect. I don't put words in other people's mouths. You seem to have that covered.

all this means is his heart stopped functioning during a restraint by the law enforcement
Exactly, case closed.

this is just a retired doctors opinion. It was contradicted by other doctors, namely the one who did the report, so it holds no water, who testified that Floyds heart had two independent causes of death, and a toxicity level high enough to kill him. She also almost had a fit when the defense brought up a study that showed in over 1 million arrests and 3000 prone position holds, there was not a single death, and the judge had to strike her incoherent shrieking from the record. So there is evidence he would have died that night.

what else did you have your panties in a knot about? Read my quote above, it explained it pretty well and you don’t seem to have understood it yet. Maybe try reading it out loud or google some of the words.
Source? Can you even show a link to an article where I can confirm that? Or is that too much work for you? Funny how Mr. "I've watched every second of the trial" can't even back anything up with a single source.

Of course, if someone dies at home with drugs in their system they will rule it an overdose. What the hell else are they going to say, their cat killed them? LOL wtf man. Also, 3000 prone position holds is an incredibly small sample size.

here is the direct quote, with the same information I summarized. I will accept your withdrawl of the name calling and unkind words if you’d like to chat about this trial. If not because you don’t have time to figure out what youre talking about, feel free to simply not weigh in to confuse conversation, or preface your subsequent post with, a heading, something to the effect of, I am giving my opinion but I have no idea what im talking about because I didn’t watch the trial, but I’m mad so I want to say things, or something like that
Except that's not what you summarized at all. You are literally all over the map, and trying to make the defense's case for them. The trial is not even half done, but you clearly already made up your mind. Jumping to conclusions much?

In no way have I confused anyone. I'm sticking to the facts of the case. Since you refuse to show any sources for what you are saying, I have to find my own. And all my sources are painting a bleak picture for Chauvin. The medical examiners confirmed Floyd did not die from an OD. Use of force-trained police officers testified that the force Chauvin used was excessive. They also noted knee to the neck/upper back is not standard police procedure.

In conclusion, when the defense makes its case I will address it logically. Maybe this is the first criminal trial you have followed, so let me enlighten you. The defense isn't going to win by cross-examination. Defense wins by calling their own witnesses and making a good closing argument. Now, why don't you slow your roll a little bit, and get your emotions in check?

So I did some work and showed you direct quotes from the medical examiners.
So you realize if someone gives an opinion on trial and then contradicts themself later, or is contradicted by another expert, that opinion doesn’t stand as absolute, right? You can’t just give one quote and then say that is a fact, that is really stupid
Exactly, case closed
no lmao. If his heart stopped functioning, you have a question of causality. Did chauvins knee cause the heart to stop or did it stop because it was incapable of continuing due to its ill health.
Source? Can you even show a link to an article where I can confirm that? Or is that too much work for you? Funny how Mr. "I've watched every second of the trial" can't even back anything up with a single source.
I would be more willing to do the work you are requesting me to do for you if posts werent composed of insults against me. I dont really enjoy conversing with you so don’t know why I would do a bunch of favours for you
Of course, if someone dies at home with drugs in their system they will rule it an overdose. What the hell else are they going to say, their cat killed them?
it means that the drugs were sufficient to kill him, to be deadly,
Also, 3000 prone position holds is an incredibly small sample size.
youd think if this hold was so deadly and dangerous, there would have been 1 other death in over 3000.
Except that's not what you summarized at all. You are literally all over the map, and trying to make the defense's case for them.
that is what I summarized
Homicide being a medical, not legal term. The medical examiner said that Floyd was essentially medically incapable of surviving the encounter with the police, due to his heart and drug levels, not that he was killed.
floyd was medically incapable of surviving the encounter, as the doctor said. is that murder? If a football player tackles someone and they die of a heart attack, and the tackle wasn’t illegal or negligent, is that murder? It’s the same hypothetical
Since you refuse to show any sources for what you are saying, I have to find my own. And all my sources are painting a bleak picture for Chauvin
i showed you some sources. You want me to walk you through this step by step ? It would be nicer if someone with an informed opinion would comment, not demand me to do it for them
The medical examiners confirmed Floyd did not die from an OD
Thats just not true in the context of their testimonies. The medical examiner wrote on the report that the drugs played a significant role in his death.the other ones admitted they were deadly levels. That’s enough for reasonable doubt.
Use of force-trained police officers testified that the force Chauvin used was excessive
there wasn’t a single police officer that didn’t walk back that statement when questioned, to admit that given the circumstances, what he did was nessessary

inb4 SOURCES NOW, Jesus man if you don’t know what I’m talking about, dont give an opinion

Journeyman

Established
The photo released of Kimberley Potter the officer involved:

kimpotter.jpg

Pop quiz everyone, who wins the prize for seeing it first?

justjess

Superstar
So you realize if someone gives an opinion on trial and then contradicts themself later, or is contradicted by another expert, that opinion doesn’t stand as absolute, right? You can’t just give one quote and then say that is a fact, that is really stupid

no lmao. If his heart stopped functioning, you have a question of causality. Did chauvins knee cause the heart to stop or did it stop because it was incapable of continuing due to its ill health.

I would be more willing to do the work you are requesting me to do for you if posts werent composed of insults against me. I dont really enjoy conversing with you so don’t know why I would do a bunch of favours for you

it means that the drugs were sufficient to kill him, to be deadly,

youd think if this hold was so deadly and dangerous, there would have been 1 other death in over 3000.

that is what I summarized

floyd was medically incapable of surviving the encounter, as the doctor said. is that murder? If a football player tackles someone and they die of a heart attack, and the tackle wasn’t illegal or negligent, is that murder? It’s the same hypothetical

i showed you some sources. You want me to walk you through this step by step ? It would be nicer if someone with an informed opinion would comment, not demand me to do it for them

Thats just not true in the context of their testimonies. The medical examiner wrote on the report that the drugs played a significant role in his death.the other ones admitted they were deadly levels. That’s enough for reasonable doubt.

there wasn’t a single police officer that didn’t walk back that statement when questioned, to admit that given the circumstances, what he did was nessessary

inb4 SOURCES NOW, Jesus man if you don’t know what I’m talking about, dont give an opinion

You can just skip halfway down to where the coroner ruled cause of death was neck compression by the officer during a chokehold. Yes a chokehold is different but the neck compression aspect isn’t.

tackling someone in football is common practice - the restraint tactic used here is absolutely not. I’ve had restraint training a dozen times now - each and every time it is made clear you do not touch the head or neck area and you do not hold someone prone EVER. This is crisis training I am required to take because I am required to restrain violent mentally ill people for my job, without any sort of weapon to fall back on.

Yes a chokehold is different but the neck compression aspect isn’t.
Neck compression by chokehold is different - in fact, it is considered an approved means of an officer using deadly force. If an officer needs to kill someone intentionally, a chokehold is a way to do that. So an officer actually using something considered deadly force is different
tackling someone in football is common practice - the restraint tactic used here is absolutely not
Yes it is, its in their training manual
each and every time it is made clear you do not touch the head or neck area and you do not hold someone prone EVER
And it is clear by the video, testified to by multiple prosecution witnesses on cross exam, that the knee was on the shoulder blade. Camera perspective bias they called it. Hence, there was no injuries to the neck, not a bruise, not a fracture of a fragile bone, no signs of any damage in any way, either on the skin, on the muscle underneath, and no signs of petichiae consistent with asphyxiation or any signs of asphyxiation at all. There was no injuries to the shoulder blade either,.

Hence, the medical examiner testified that Floyd died because his heart was medically incapable of surviving the encounter, due to severe heart disease, hypertension, narrowed arteries, and drugs which would aggrevate that, while exerting the force of resisting 3 officers made his heart give out

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Neck compression by chokehold is different - in fact, it is considered an approved means of an officer using deadly force. If an officer needs to kill someone intentionally, a chokehold is a way to do that. So an officer actually using something considered deadly force is different

Yes it is, its in their training manual

And it is clear by the video, testified to by multiple prosecution witnesses on cross exam, that the knee was on the shoulder blade. Camera perspective bias they called it. Hence, there was no injuries to the neck, not a bruise, not a fracture of a fragile bone, no signs of any damage in any way, either on the skin, on the muscle underneath, and no signs of petichiae consistent with asphyxiation or any signs of asphyxiation at all. There was no injuries to the shoulder blade either,.

Hence, the medical examiner testified that Floyd died because his heart was medically incapable of surviving the encounter, due to severe heart disease, hypertension, narrowed arteries, and drugs which would aggrevate that, while exerting the force of resisting 3 officers made his heart give out

His own police department disagrees with you when you don’t cherry pick their testimony. Safe restraint always avoids the head and neck and there is certainly no exception that justifies almost ten minutes while someone screams they can’t breathe.

further, the justification the defense seems to be lining up is that he was violently resisting the officers (video does not support this nor does testimony stating he was already dead when paramedics got there and he was still being restrained)... but their other argument that he did of a fentanyl overdose contradicts this in and of itself. A person dying of a fentanyl overdose is not in any condition to violently resist anything.

and just for the record the head and neck rule is widely known and widely applied across all fields - I have crisis training and certification, I have restraint training and certification and prior to this career I did abuse investigations. How is that relevant? You know you are allowed to physically discipline your children In every state I know of. You know what your not allowed to do? Any sort of physical discipline involving the head and neck of a child of any age whatsoever at any time. CPS gets called for that and your catching an abuse case because of the level of risk it poses to the child.

His own police department disagrees with you when you don’t cherry pick their testimony. Safe restraint always avoids the head and neck and there is certainly no exception that justifies almost ten minutes while someone screams they can’t breathe.
No, when you DO cherrypick their testimony, they disagree. On cross examination, they ALL (no exceptions) walked back their statement and said given the circumstances and the broader scope of the standard operating procedures, he did nothing wrong. The restraint is literally in their training manual and they all looked ridiculous on cross examination for saying it wasnt. Ill find the picture for you later if youd like
violently resisting the officers
He was clearly resisting the officers, he wouldnt get in the car and threw himself onto the road. The officers knew he was on drugs because his eyes were vibrating and needed to restrain him for his own safety. You still havent seen anything more than the bystander video?
but their other argument that he did of a fentanyl overdose contradicts this in and of itself. A person dying of a fentanyl overdose is not in any condition to violently resist anything.
And that is why.......going to copy and paste to say it again

"the medical examiner testified that Floyd died because his heart was medically incapable of surviving the encounter, due to severe heart disease, hypertension, narrowed arteries, and drugs which would aggrevate that, while exerting the force of resisting 3 officers made his heart give out "
Not that it was a fentynol overdose and nothing else, but that "it played a significant role in his death"
just for the record the head and neck rule is widely known and widely applied across all fields - I have crisis training and certification, I have restraint training and certification and prior to this career I did abuse investigations. How is that relevant? You know you are allowed to physically discipline your children In every state I know of. You know what your not allowed to do? Any sort of physical discipline involving the head and neck of a child of any age whatsoever at any time. CPS gets called for that and your catching an abuse case because of the level of risk it poses to the child.
And that is why.......going to copy and paste to say it again
"it is clear by the video, testified to by multiple prosecution witnesses on cross exam, that the knee was on the shoulder blade. Camera perspective bias they called it. Hence, there was no injuries to the neck, not a bruise, not a fracture of a fragile bone, no signs of any damage in any way, either on the skin, on the muscle underneath, and no signs of petichiae consistent with asphyxiation or any signs of asphyxiation at all. There was no injuries to the shoulder blade either"

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
The photo released of Kimberley Potter the officer involved:

View attachment 54306

Pop quiz everyone, who wins the prize for seeing it first?
Just in case anyone didn't see it...

So in the final testimony before both sides rested their case, the state brought in a witness who already testified to rebutt some points from the defense. They wanted to rebutt the claim that the chief medical examiner for the state of maryland made when he said that carbon monoxide poisoning could have also contributed to Floyds death, being another contributing factor in the list of health problems he had leading to his heart stopping.

The prosecution witness took the stand and told everyone a point they had left out, that Floyds blood oxygen saturation was 98%. They thought this refuted the point that carbon monoxide poisoning was in the blood (although the medical examiner said this was not a way to test for carbon monoxide in his testimony), but they inadvertently refuted their entire case, that Floyd died of low oxygen due to the restraint causing asphyxiation. As per testimony, the main reserves of oxygen are in the blood, and you don't suffocate to death with 98% blood oxygen saturation

Hard to imagine being given such a gift by the prosecution. They were pulling out the stops trying every scheme in the book, from dumping 400+ extra files of evidence per night on the defense lawyer, to presenting cumulative evidence, to trying to admit evidence 1 hour before this witness' testimony. Looks like it they might have bitten their own tail

In short:
Prosecution: knee on neck killed floyd - lack of oxygen
Defense: all these other things may have killed floyd, including car exhaust
Prosecution: the car exhaust did not kill floyd because his oxygen level was 98%
Defense: thank you

Last edited:
Doctor determines the exact second in which there is not an ounce of oxygen left in George Floyds body from the video. And comes back the next week to testify that his blood oxygen saturation was tested and determined to be 98% saturated. This trial is nothing less than lies vs truth