George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Lurking009

Veteran
After several brutal murders committed by blacks against asians, these people have organized a march against white supremacy
I'm just wondering how stupid does it have to get before the general public calls bullshit and stops tolerating the 'woke' lies. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but those buying into the 'white people bad' ideology have reached a new level of stupid, racism, and ignorance.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering how stupid does it have to get before the general public calls bullshit and stops tolerating the 'woke' lies. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but those buying into the 'white people bad' ideology have reached a new level of stupid, racism, and ignorance.
Can it get any stupider than this? Just a complete blatant denial of what happened in favor of ideology? Granted, it's been this stupid the whole time, but this is just.... a collective lie. The news articles all said "2 teens" arrested, and "man" in custody etc. You know if he was white it would've said so. Turns out they were all blacks. And they were particularly brutal and violent murders. Throwing someone on the subway tracks. Beating a 90+ year old man to death. The two listed above. And they organize against the race the establishment has sanctioned racism against - whites.

Blacks Committed 73% of Mass Shootings In 2020. Many Cases Remain Unsolved. Where Is The FBI?
Where's the political action committees to stop black terror? The political class has an agenda against another race, its that simple

Tidal

Star
Criminal blacks get all blacks (including decent law-abiding blacks) a bad name, so you'd think decent black leaders would speak out loud and clear to condemn the criminals.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
Lets look at the bright side to the Summer of 2020:

Apparently the COVID virus learned about politics and revoked social-distancing for our brave protes...
hey...
wait a sec...

The Agrarian

Veteran
Seriously though. Anyone who buys into the lockdown bullshit after watching every city burn last summer is living in total denial.

1.) "CLOSE EVERY SMALL JOB."

2.) "Jk. Pandemic is closed for Social Justice."

3.) "Wait. Stay inside. But only White people."

4.) "Wait. Scratch that. Protestors are immune. Some White people allowed."

5.) "Jk. Pandemic back on."

Aero

Superstar
People are like, hey, all, let's band together and stop anti-Asian hate crimes. It's like, wtf are random scrubs going to do about it? We aren't cops. We don't enforce the laws.

I know everyone wants to act positively on Instagram, but yall are just pissing in the wind.

I've been watching the Derek Chauvin trial when I get a chance, its simply incredible, definitional of this generation imo. ALL evidence COMPLETELY exonorates Chauvin as innocent, all documents, video.

-He didn't even leave a bruise on George Floyds body, and did zero damage to his neck.
-George Floyd was on 3x the lethal dose of fentynol, and on half the amount of norfentynol, 100x stronger than fentynol, as well as meth.
-He was falling asleep in the car from drugs he had already taken, his friends trying to wake him up before the cops got there.
When the cops came to his car, he was eating a huge bag of pills, meth and fentynol, to hide it from the cops.
-He literally just fell asleep on the ground,
(edit: newer testimony contradicts this) he didnt die with the Chauvins knee on his neck. He died later at the hospital from a cardiac arrest, having a pulmonary artery 90% clogged, and another pulmonary artery 70% clogged, along with the drugs.
-George was saying he could breath the whole time, and when he was on the ground, he could breath easily, literally enough to see him breath deeply and yell over and over again
-They cops were monitering his pulse the whole time on his wrist
-They called the ambulance minutes before the crowd formed
-The crowd was being hostile and even attacking the officers, one having to stand and push them away as they yelled insults.

Yet the prosecution brings up hostile witnesses who blatantly lie, one having a story that he went fishing that morning, and he put the fish in a bag to suffocate it (??????????he doesnt know fish cant breath out of water?????you dont need to put it in a plastic bag lmao) and then saw the fishes eyes roll back in its head (???????????), and then tried to say he saw the same thing happen to GF, the judge struck it from the record though lol. He said he was calling the cops pussy ass fucking bitches, and saying im gunna fucking slap you, because he was being professional, he wasn't angry. Two witnesses were kids, a bunch cried fake tears. The prosecution hasn't presented any evidence, just hamming on the video where it looks like chauvins knee was on his neck, and having people cry, while the defense has counter points with hard evidence to all of their witnesses, even catching several lying to the court and commiting perjury.

This is the trial of facts vs emotion, media narrative vs what happened. Can the media run a trial and declare someone guilty, no matter what they facts say? Just sending a guy to jail who literally did nothing wrong, just did his job, restrained a methed out lunatic while the ambulance got there? I hope the jurors have courage to vote NOT GUILTY, no matter if gangs of criminal blacks and leftists threaten to destroy cities and lives in random acts of revenge. The truth still matters

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
-He didn't even leave a bruise on George Floyds body, and did zero damage to his neck.
-George Floyd was on 3x the lethal dose of fentynol, and on half the amount of norfentynol, 100x stronger than fentynol, as well as meth.
-He was falling asleep in the car from drugs he had already taken, his friends trying to wake him up before the cops got there.
When the cops came to his car, he was eating a huge bag of pills, meth and fentynol, to hide it from the cops.
-He literally just fell asleep on the ground, he didnt die with the Chauvins knee on his neck. He died later at the hospital from a cardiac arrest, having a pulmonary artery 90% clogged, and another pulmonary artery 70% clogged, along with the drugs.
-George was saying he could breath the whole time, and when he was on the ground, he could breath easily, literally enough to see him breath deeply and yell over and over again
-They cops were monitering his pulse the whole time on his wrist
-They called the ambulance minutes before the crowd formed
-The crowd was being hostile and even attacking the officers, one having to stand and push them away as they yelled insults.
- A person can be suffocated without leaving bruises.
- George Floyd isn't on trial
- More irrelevant victim blaming
- You don't need to restrain someone falling asleep
- A person can't be asleep and be yelling over and over again
- Monitoring the person you are abusing doesn't make abuse ok
- If the cops called an ambulance they knew it was a health emergency, and Floyd posed little threat.
- What the crowd was doing is irrelevant

Now that some of your contradictory statements and red herrings have been addressed. I would further add, that cases are decided by emotions all the damn time. But I don't think this is one of those cases. The evidence is clear that the cops here had little regard for Floyd's safety, and little regard for the public they are supposed to serve.