George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Aero

Superstar
I can't entirely agree with everything Antifa does. But at least they are doing something. All of you are mostly just sitting back and letting capitalism run your ass over. Nevermind you, you getting run over is the icing on the cake to all the poor and elderly folks getting run over again and again.

Oh, BTW How many millions of dollars are enough for retirement these days? More importantly, how much is retirement going to cost in 20 years when everyone has been getting squeezed to the last cent for the past 30 years. The fact of the matter is we are witnessing the biggest theft in history and doing nothing but crying on the internet.

Useful idiots as Lenin would say. As for me, let's just say I've spent a lot of time learning where to strike. If given the opportunity, I would orchestrate a controlled demolition of the whole economy. I think that would give us the most bang for our buck. And yeah it would be a firesale, but It's either that or end up watching some lazy old cucks steal everything.

Maes17

Superstar
I can't entirely agree with everything Antifa does. But at least they are doing something. All of you are mostly just sitting back and letting capitalism run your ass over. Nevermind you, you getting run over is the icing on the cake to all the poor and elderly folks getting run over again and again.

Oh, BTW How many millions of dollars are enough for retirement these days? More importantly, how much is retirement going to cost in 20 years when everyone has been getting squeezed to the last cent for the past 30 years. The fact of the matter is we are witnessing the biggest theft in history and doing nothing but crying on the internet.

Useful idiots as Lenin would say. As for me, let's just say I've spent a lot of time learning where to strike. If given the opportunity, I would orchestrate a controlled demolition of the whole economy. I think that would give us the most bang for our buck. And yeah it would be a firesale, but It's either that or end up watching some lazy old cucks steal everything.
Sadly have to agree.

Those lazy old cucks are useless.
Politicians need to have term limits. Shit shouldn’t be a career. The sooner more people understand our elected politicians don’t give a damn about us. The sooner we can start holding more accountability to a more transparent political scenario.

In the mean time. The smoke and mirrors has a lot of people choosing a side making us divided as ever

Maes17

Superstar
All Antifa does is “do something” whenever there is resistance against the NWO agenda, whether by politicians or popular protests.
They cave into emotion.
I’m not an antifa supporter by any means but the powers that be are using a divide & conquer narrative by pitting antifa against q anon/right wingers.

There is infiltration on both sides of the spectrum.

Maes17

Superstar
Innocent people, business owners etc all get caught up in the crossfire. It’s a ploy to keep us divided, push political agendas, and bait moderates into choosing a side.

It also keeps communities in poverty further creating distrust amongst working, middle and upper class

Lil axe

Veteran
Re Antifa and Biden.

Type antifa.com in web url.
wow, i just did that, here is the site it goes to -

justjess

Superstar
wow, i just did that, here is the site it goes to -
www.loser.com

they are trolling eachother.

Maes17

Superstar
You know all of this could stop in an instant and innocent people would no longer be in the crossfire if Antifa and BLM stopped being domestic terrorists, right? No one is forcing them to burn it all down. They choose to do so.
No one is forcing them. But like you guys I’ll play the conspiracy theorist and think maybe someone is paying them.

Not everyone in antifa and blm is hired by say soros.
My take is soros hires a few radicals and recruits using an ideology based off emotion, fear etc.

Humans feel the need to belong. So it’s easy to pick a side with a left vs right narrative

Aero

Superstar
They roam in large groups, hide behind black bloc, beat and murder people who disagree with them, burn, loot, and terrorize communities, destroy small businesses. They are the epitome of violent brainless cowards, and you believe this is 'doing something'? Speaks volumes about you.
It is doing something. They do far more than the Gonzo Journalists you constantly peddle. The fact that you can't see through a typical dog-whistle says volumes about you.

And you could call it 'The Great Reset'... or something like that.
Oh wow, ok, let's go with your genius plan of letting the older people die. Your faux moral outrage at Antifa while literally giving every corrupt suit a pass is getting old. Do you know how many people lost homes during the housing market crash of 2008? Do you know how many people died as a result?

Where's the fucking justice for them? Right, I better not ask you because you are in LaLa land chasing down dogs in the street. You have fun chasing down dogs and let the adults adult.

It is doing something. They do far more than the Gonzo Journalists you constantly peddle. The fact that you can't see through a typical dog-whistle says volumes about you.

Oh wow, ok, let's go with your genius plan of letting the older people die. Your faux moral outrage at Antifa while literally giving every corrupt suit a pass is getting old. Do you know how many people lost homes during the housing market crash of 2008? Do you know how many people died as a result?

Where's the fucking justice for them? Right, I better not ask you because you are in LaLa land chasing down dogs in the street. You have fun chasing down dogs and let the adults adult.
A6E32522-5D27-4848-88EB-65B8916F36F0.jpeg

Aero

Superstar
Lol, if that was going for having the accuracy of Homer's makeup shotgun, it's spot on.

Because it's communism that props up Amazon, Apple, Bill Gates? Hmm, that's interesting. Even more interesting how you can't write out that argument, like it only makes sense in a stylized meme.

I didn't know Yellow Journalism was also on the menu. How stereotypical of VC.

Lol, if that was going for having the accuracy of Homer's makeup shotgun, it's spot on.

Because it's communism that props up Amazon, Apple, Bill Gates? Hmm, that's interesting. Even more interesting how you can't write out that argument, like it only makes sense in a stylized meme.

I didn't know Yellow Journalism was also on the menu. How stereotypical of VC.
ive written it out lots of times. If you don’t understand that antifa are the enforcers of the establishment, are endorsed by the establishment, do not challenge the system of power in any way but in fact violently oppose those who don’t fall in line with it, well maybe with a meme that makes you laugh you’d realize it, because it’s true.

How is the Great Reset not blatant Communism?

Aero

Superstar
So why not be part of their solution? If beating, murdering, destroying is really doing and accomplishing something, then you only have 2 choices:

1. Become a domestic terrorist or

2. Allow the domestic terrorists to beat you, destroy everything you own, and possibly murder you, your family, and your friends.

There you go - hypocrisy solved. Unless it's all just words and false bravado with you?
Why do I only have 2 choices again? Oh right, you're just putting together another fallacy.

2008 was a really bad time all around, I don't see anyone denying that, but it didn't have to be for many. A lot of people lost their homes because they took on mortgages they could not afford, and they did it with zero savings. It was an era of housing greed on BOTH sides. For those who got themselves into a bad situation: Instead of expecting 'justice' and a reward for doing stupid things, maybe just stop doing stupid things and be responsible.

You claim to want justice for people who suffered in the market crash, and then you claim Antifa is doing good because they make innocent people suffer. That is some high level trolling.
I never said Antifa was good. In fact, I firmly stated I don't agree with everything they do. Nice Strawman fallacy though. To reiterate for you, my post was mostly about Antifa doing something, as a comparison to how you do nothing.

Let me see if I understand you right though. When people lose their homes to wall street gambling, it's "they shouldn't have been stupid". But when Kyle Rittenhouse or some other Maga Clown runs into the street to pick fights, you put a dress of victimization on them. And I'm the hypocrite?