George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

So it is a ok for the proud boys to beat up antifa for no reason other than they disagree with their beliefs... but not okay for antifa to beat up MAGA for no reason other then they disagree with their beliefs?

do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

I’m also still waiting (it’s been MONTHS now) for the way that people are supposed to positively identify someone as antifa? Do they have it tattooed on their foreheads? Is it the black clothes? Is it presence around a liberal leaning event? How exactly are you all making accurate positive IDS of antifa members?
they are not making any positive IDs

anybody opposing fascists is automatically BLM and Antifa automatically.

they think of you as a terrorist if you oppose fascism. Trump and Fox News has said as much.

justjess

Superstar
they are not making any positive IDs

anybody opposing fascists is automatically BLM and Antifa automatically.

they think of you as a terrorist if you oppose fascism. Trump and Fox News has said as much.
I’m just sitting here watching paint dry waiting for the hypocrisy and idiocy to end. Doesn’t look like it’s going to happen anytime soon

Antifascism has become synonymous with a nihilistic rebellion against reality. We’re no longer in the realm of rational socio-political critique, but confronted with antifascist outbursts whenever reality-checks disrupt these people’s delusional ideological perceptions of the real world. It’s the dying cry of a confused generation of the postmodern age facing imminent demise.

What a sight to behold!

You are advocating beating people up because they disagree with you.
You must have me confused with Antifa.

Proud Boys and Antifa are hooligans. They know what’s coming if you bring clubs and bats to the enemy’s block party.

Antifa is more like a deluded, entitled, but ultimately ineffective gang preying on innocent civilians who dare express the wrong political colour. They merit more than a beating not just for their opinion, but for their obnoxious behaviour and allegiance to the globalist oligarchs.

Antifascism has become synonymous with a nihilistic rebellion against reality. We’re no longer in the realm of rational socio-political critique, but confronted with antifascist outbursts whenever reality-checks disrupt these people’s delusional ideological perceptions of the real world. It’s the dying cry of a confused generation of the postmodern age facing imminent demise.

What a sight to behold!
A Q Tard accusing somebody of rebelling against reality.

Oh the irony, and pot calling kettle black. :D :D :D

Maes17

Superstar
you talking about yourself.

you are a deluded Q Tard.

at least Antifa hate both Trump and Biden

you are Trump's bitch.
I think antifa and Q anons are government tools to spark division.

They’re luring the average citizen to take a side by playing with their emotions

justjess

Superstar
You must have me confused with Antifa.

Proud Boys and Antifa are hooligans. They know what’s coming if you bring clubs and bats to the enemy’s block party.

Antifa is more like a deluded, entitled, but ultimately ineffective gang preying on innocent civilians who dare express the wrong political colour. They merit more than a beating not just for their opinion, but for their obnoxious behaviour and allegiance to the globalist oligarchs.
No... I don’t have you confused. You are exactly what you claim to hate.

I think antifa and Q anons are government tools to spark division.

They’re luring the average citizen to take a side by playing with their emotions
Everything thats gone down in the past few hundred years in American history has been to cause division.

Qanon is an elite created cult of loyal followers to the Trump regime.

Antifa is not anywhere near the level of Qanon. They don't have the extensive backing of military intelligence, social media, or the regime itself. In fact they are mostly a punching bag for the Qanons to use to rile up their base.

Maes17

Superstar
Everything thats gone down in the past few hundred years in American history has been to cause division.

Qanon is an elite created cult of loyal followers to the Trump regime.

Antifa is not anywhere near the level of Qanon. They don't have the extensive backing of military intelligence, social media, or the regime itself. In fact they are mostly a punching bag for the Qanons to use to rile up their base.
Whatever is their goal seems to be working.
It’s two extreme sides where at the end of the day they are no different.

The political views may differ. The desired outcome is similar

Whatever is their goal seems to be working.
It’s two extreme sides where at the end of the day they are no different.

The political views may differ. The desired outcome is similar
I dont know man.

One side believes fascism and capitalism are problematic.

The other side believes Trump is the savior of the world, and will wage war on the p***phile elite, despite being A p***phile ELITE HIMSELF.

Sure people on both sides may commit extreme acts, but as far as core beliefs, only one side looks extreme to me.

you talking about yourself.

you are a deluded Q Tard.

at least Antifa hate both Trump and Biden

you are Trump's bitch.
They hate Trump and Biden because they would only accept radical green commies like Bernie or AOC. And they'd sooner protest against the Gilets Jaunes than protest against a Rothschild banker like Emmanuel Macron.

It still amazes me that with all the information you have, you're able to draw completely backwards conclusions. That's a special skill you have.

Maes17

Superstar
I dont know man.

One side believes fascism and capitalism are problematic.

The other side believes Trump is the savior of the world, and will wage war on the p***phile elite, despite being A p***phile ELITE HIMSELF.

Sure people on both sides may commit extreme acts, but as far as core beliefs, only one side looks extreme to me.
I’d say antifa is extreme.

But I’ll agree and say q anons are pretty extreme too and don’t hide it. The cult following of trump is what made me lose faith in that part of the spectrum.

I’d venture to say I’ve always held a conservative outlook...but....I’m going more moderate

saki

Star
...Ted tried to show that he was "down for the struggle" (credit Al Sharpton)....
....now they (antifa) want his head on a platter.....
....he should have read and studied the French Revolution...

Antifa wants Mayor Wheeler ‘Dead or Alive’
Posted on 11/23/2020 8:33 pm
Antifa wants Mayor Wheeler ‘Dead or Alive’

The “only an idea” group is offering $10,000. The city of roses is getting sicker and sicker.