George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

But it’s the right wing that Americans, especially minorities, have to fear.

Just to recap: “Anti-racists” attacked a caravan of Jews today in NYC, and one of the few people to tell us about it is a gay Asian who the anti-racists want to kill.
Haha, very funny ending. Horrible event though. Very unlikely these left wing terrorists will submit to the democratic will of the people in November when their senile puppet loses the vote. They should all be shipped to North Korea where they can live in a communist paradise.

Why antifa acts like crypto satanists?
i doubt they would reject the title “satanist”

Exactly. Let us know when the KKK gets corporate sponsorship and the NBA puts banners for them up at the Staples Center.
Ummm the guy who murdered 11 jews was not KKK

He was a right wing fascist who believed in many of the same things you all do, including

George Soros conspiracies
Anti-immigration
Anti-globalism
White genocide
Proud Boys

Nice deflection.

As I said, LET ME KNOW WHEN A LEFTIST WALKS INTO A SYNAGOUGE AND SHOOTS DEAD 11 JEWS FOR BEING JEWS.

And these debased ideas don't need "corporate support"

Well Fox News is a corporation, as is ExxonMobil which has been funding right wing propaganda for decades.

They've got the number 1 cable news as a mouthpiece, billionaire funded think tanks, and the POTUS as their mouthpiece.

Last edited:
Ummm the guy who murdered 11 jews was not KKK

He was a right wing fascist who believed in many of the same things you all do, including

George Soros conspiracies
Anti-immigration
Anti-globalism
White genocide
Proud Boys

Nice deflection.

As I said, LET ME KNOW WHEN A LEFTIST WALKS INTO A SYNAGOUGE AND SHOOTS DEAD 11 JEWS FOR BEING JEWS.

And these debased ideas don't need "corporate support"

They've got the number 1 cable news as a mouthpiece, billionaire funded think tanks, and the POTUS as their mouthpiece.
He believed in the Proud Boys? Sounds like you're reaching there.

The main thing is though, I'm happy to say what he did was evil. When you are faced with the evil of people you support, you say YEAH BUT. You support allllll the violence of the left. You have for the entirety of this thread, where we've witnessed horrific terrorism by people you support and apologize for. BIG difference pal.

Waiting for leftists to slaughter jews or Mexicans, or blacks or Sikhs in a place of worship.

Right wingers love mass shootings.

No getting around that.
You support violence, we don’t, simple as that. You are in fact culpable for any right wing shootings because you believe political violence is nessessary., not us

Thunderian

Superstar
Waiting for leftists to slaughter jews or Mexicans, or blacks or Sikhs in a place of worship.

Right wingers love mass shootings.

No getting around that.
You keep talking about a lone extremist like it represents all of those on the right, but if you want to talk about mass murder, let’s start with Stalin, Mao and Che Guevara, shall we?

Leftists are much more deadly, and they look at those three as heros.