George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

justjess

Superstar
Still waiting for an explanation to the following from #4,550:

You've failed to explain how a group burning their own property in a small fire [who you incorrectly called 'arsonists'] is EXACTLY LIKE Antifa/BLM arsonists burning down everyone else's property like businesses, monuments, federal property, and cars. And you haven't explained why the Jewish people should be arrested and remain in jail while actual arsonists and looters are set free.
Did you not see the arrest report From a couple days later? They did more than peacefully set their own shit on fire. Stop being disingenuous. If one group should be arrested for rioting then all groups should be arrested for rioting. And rioting should be determined by its definition, not a narrow politically driven agenda.

Karlysymon

Superstar
"When the men with guns who have always claimed to be against the system start wearing uniforms and marching with torches and pictures of a leader, the end is nigh. When the pro-leader paramilitary and the official police and military intermingle, the end has come."

- Timothy Snyder, On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century
I've moved this here because it's very appropriate for the times.

The work of Rosa Brooks revolves around this very issue...blurring the line between "war & crime", "policing & the military".

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar

Aero

Superstar
I agree with the ideas like entrapment being weaponized. There are so many cases you can cite, but even on the surface, there's always a government agenda involved in these "plots." The worst thing about it is the government is going to act like they caught some big fish.

Like no, the folks in Michigan weren't radicalized anymore than the next hick. These fools just had a government agent there who probably told them they could get the explosives. As I said, I've seen cases play out exactly like that. I'm not saying it could happen to any of us, but consider that many plots probably start as bluster and end up out of control.

It’s on video and in the charging documents that he fired into the air, not at Kyle.
About a 45 degree angle, a bit less. The defendant claims it was a warning shot. Warning him while he is chasing him and the guys running away aka he was the aggressor

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
About a 45 degree angle, a bit less. The defendant claims it was a warning shot. Warning him while he is chasing him and the guys running away aka he was the aggressor
According to the video and to the charging documents he shot in the air. Which he shouldn’t have done but isn’t the same thing as shooting at Kyle.

justjess

Superstar
Where did you post this arrest report that we are supposed to know about?

Which has nothing to do with the specific video I posted [#4,525] and the questions I asked you based on THAT video. I'm not playing this game of 'move the goal posts' with you. The video showed Jewish folks around a small fire, and you called them arsonists in post #4,512.

Question: Based on the video, do you still claim that burning your own masks in a small fire is arson and comparable to the destruction of businesses, federal property, cars, monuments, and buildings by the BLM/Antifa arsonist?. Yes or no.

Question: Based on the video, do you believe the Jewish people should be arrested and remain in jail while actual arsonists and looters are set free? Yes or no.

Simple questions.

I’m sorry if I refuse to limit my opinion to only the video you posted rather then integrating all known information about the situation like any reasonable person would do :rolleyes:

in case you were unaware ANY OPEN FIRE is illegal in NYC, for any reason without a permit that is very hard to obtain. This includes things such as fire pits. So yeah.. setting a fire in the middle of the street is illegal whether it is your own stuff or someone else’s. I also didn’t see titles and bills of sale for the items in the burn pile. Did you?

I also never said anything about things being comparable. However, it was deemed a riot. There were illegal fires set. People were assaulted. Apply the LAWS comparably or not at all. That’s actually the same issue which prompted all these riots to begin with... the incomparable application of the law based on group membership. Guess no one has learned a damn thing:confused:

My only belief is that if you are going to brutalize and arrest one group for protesting then that should be applied to any group that’s protesting. If one group gets a pass then they all should. End of.

According to the video and to the charging documents he shot in the air. Which he shouldn’t have done but isn’t the same thing as shooting at Kyle.
whatever, he shot first just like I’ve claimed this whole time while you and vanshittyeagle screeched in disagreement

Last edited:
So some cops saw the gun and some didn’t? Basically just what you’d expect. I love how the paper calls him an activist, when he was the executioner in a death squad, and just murdered someone in cold blood. Shows once again how the establishment and the elite covers for antifa and uses them to commit violence for them