George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

justjess

Superstar
Maybe yes, maybe no.

In the meantime, the riots need to be addressed, confronted, and stamped out. People need to pay consequences for what they've done. Looking at the big picture doesn't mean we ignore the lawlessness and chaos happening right now and allow it to continue because something bigger might be coming.

So far, the only ones being hateful and violent en masse is the left, not the right, so the 'hating each other' isn't a realistic claim at this point.

You say you want to avoid a civil war. The best way to do that is to stop the riots NOW. Allow proper justice against anyone causing damage, arson, theft, physical harm, etc... and then there won't be a backlash and potential civil war. Simples.
I guess you have reading comprehension issues just like your friend did. I said 90000000 times they need to stop because they are creating the excuse themselves. Isn’t my problem you either don’t know how to read, don’t listen, or don’t care about the actual words that come out of my mouth. There are plenty of cartoon caricature liberals on Facebook you may find it better to take out your prepackaged arguments against.

justjess

Superstar
Don't mistake my disagreeing with you as 'not reading' or understanding what you wrote. You say the violence needs to stop, but you still blamed both right and left for 'hating each other' when the reality is there is only ONE side doing all the hating right now. So, chew on that for a moment or two.

Deal in facts instead of feelings and opinions. Bottom line: There won't be the civil war you're so afraid of if the left stops it's attacks on everyone.
Both sides are hating eachother. I’m sorry but that’s just the truth. The hate towards “liberals” is palpable even here. If only one side is supposedly acting on it Right now (despite not attacking conservatives but institutions) that is a temporary thing, I am pretty positive of that. You’ve ignored or justified any and all evidence of the right wing agitating as well, so it’s entirely pointless to have a conversation with You. Since your dealing in your opinions and feelings (as you say) instead of what’s actually going on.

I don’t care that you disagree with me. That isn’t why I said what I said. No matter how many times I say they need to stop you keep acting as if I haven’t..THAT is why I said what I said. Because either your having trouble reading and comprehending what I say or your choosing to ignore it so you can keep recycling tired and irrelevant talking points.

if This civil war comes it is going to come whether people are out rioting in the streets or not. It isn’t about this silly nonsense, it’s about the election.Election Day is going to come no matter what else is happening. The left certainly isn’t helping their case or helping to ward off a justification for the violence that is coming but they aren’t the cause of it either.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Both sides are hating eachother. I’m sorry but that’s just the truth. The hate towards “liberals” is palpable even here. If only one side is supposedly acting on it Right now (despite not attacking conservatives but institutions) that is a temporary thing, I am pretty positive of that. You’ve ignored or justified any and all evidence of the right wing agitating as well, so it’s entirely pointless to have a conversation with You. Since your dealing in your opinions and feelings (as you say) instead of what’s actually going on.

I don’t care that you disagree with me. That isn’t why I said what I said. No matter how many times I say they need to stop you keep acting as if I haven’t..THAT is why I said what I said. Because either your having trouble reading and comprehending what I say or your choosing to ignore it so you can keep recycling tired and irrelevant talking points.

if This civil war comes it is going to come whether people are out rioting in the streets or not. It isn’t about this silly nonsense, it’s about the election.Election Day is going to come no matter what else is happening. The left certainly isn’t helping their case or helping to ward off a justification for the violence that is coming but they aren’t the cause of it either.
Sounds like you’re saying the left will start a civil war after President Trump is re-elected. You and the other radicals who share your ideology of intolerance need to just accept it: Trump is going to win in a landslide.

justjess

Superstar
Sounds like you’re saying the left will start a civil war after President Trump is re-elected. You and the other radicals who share your ideology of intolerance need to just accept it: Trump is going to win in a landslide.
No that isn’t what I’m saying. Not at all. Try the opposite. Also please don’t impose your own words or ideas into what I actually said. Thanks.

I’d prefer he wins, that’s the only chance we have of averting this tbh.

I will also say this: I find it hilarious you idiots call me a radical. Tell me what’s so radical about me? I’ll wait.

I’m a married mother of two children. Been with one man for twenty years who is the father of both of them. I own two businesses and work with disabled kids. I pay taxes, I contribute to my community. I have no criminal record and haven’t even had a speeding ticket in nearly two decades. I don’t go to protests or riots because I’m too old for that shit and I’m too busy anyway. I’m a pacifist unless my or my families safety is directly at threat. I believe in fair wages for work and that healthcare shouldn’t depend on income. I believe people should be able to live their lives how they want so long as they aren’t hurting anyone. I believe in minding your own damn business.

Ohh... Soooooo radical of me :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
I was talking to a lady whose husband is career military and he is very concerned that China seems to be taking steps to get ready for invasion

you’ve got Russian intelligence talking about lockdowns in the USA in October.. the whole damn thing is a mess
I don't believe China would be stupid enough to engage in "adventurism" unless provoked. War always takes a toll on the economy. On the other hand, Pompeo did say that war with China will happen very soon.
And the Chinese are apparently due to start stockpiling like crazy....if they haven't begun already.
If the American homeland somehow becomes a battlefield, iam guessing TPTB probably have plans for conflagrations abroad aswell.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I'm actually still waiting to see the evidence of all the right wing agitation and violence. Everything I've seen here has already been refuted (such as on page 209) and doesn't compare to the evidence and amount of examples of violence from the left.

This was you at the beginning of this thread:

"This. Is. Not. The. Left. For the millionth freaking time. There’s how many videos of cops agitating? How many videos of white supremacists dresses as Antifa or themselves starting shit? How much proof do you need?"

You were 100% sure there was no violence coming from the left and claimed it was white supremacists dressing up, etc. You argued for pages on that premise. Now you say leftists should stop rioting. Which is it - Are white supremacists rioting as Antifa, or are leftists rioting as themselves?

If there is a civil war, who do you believe is behind it, specifically?
I don’t know why I bother responding to you. Your condescending and I don’t like you one little bit.

evidence was posted and shrugged off as a drop in the bucket compared to the left, or just words and threats blah blah. I’m not going to sit here for days posting and reposting. I’m not driven by hatred (unlike some) and on top of that I have a life. This is my first actual day home doing nothing in a month and quite frankly I have mad shit to do and feel guilty for wasting as much time as I already have.

why can’t both be true? I absolutely still believe the powder keg of violence was set off by undercover government agents, and cops, and boogaloo/white supremacist members. I also believe that there are leftists out there in limited numbers in the beginning and increasingly throughout the ordeal who are engaging in it as well. Day TWO I said abort ship. Just remember that. DAY TWO. The funny thing about crowds and violence is that once it starts it’s hard to stop.. it spreads like wildfire. It escalates. The people in charge, I can ensure you, are more well versed in psychology than I am so this is known to them as well.

The first brick thrown in Minneapolis was that asshole with an umbrella who’s been identified as a cop, then walked back and said he was a right winger but never arrested and never positively confirmed By the authorities either way. That tells me it was a government agent either police or federal or something else. But if it was antifa but your last dollar that shit would have been plastered all over and he would have been arrested. Things escalated after. As they were meant to.

who’s behind the civil war? The fucking government and rich people. My guess is technology has made us worth more dead than alive to them by now and this is their clean up plan. Everyone else, all these other groups, are just pawns.

I was talking to a lady whose husband is career military and he is very concerned that China seems to be taking steps to get ready for invasion

you’ve got Russian intelligence talking about lockdowns in the USA in October.. the whole damn thing is a mess
Ive been saying this since Pastor Danas dream which came out in June?July?...

some scoffed what ur saying just confirms his dream was from God.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Ive been saying this since Pastor Danas dream which came out in June?July?...

some scoffed what ur saying just confirms his dream was from God.
I still believe that there won’t be UN, Russian OR Chinese troops on CONUS (continental US) when it is embroiled in civil unrest BUT if it does happen, I promise you I’ll admit that I was dead wrong. When Richard Haas talks about adventurism, he isn’t primarily talking about a “red dawn” on CONUS. That adventurism entails Russia and China gaining an upper hand in countries where the US can’t because of issues in the homeland. An example I can give you of adventurism (in Washington’s eyes) is what happened in Ukraine in 2014. The US pretty much bankrolled and executed the unrest/revolution in 2014 (Victoria Nuland admitted that the US spent 5billion dollars on destabilizing Ukraine) and when that happened, Russia seized the moment and annexed Crimea.

I understand you are British but at the start of “pandemic” and now with Trump and his diagnosis, the Pentagon has made reassurances that the homeland is secure. If ever there was a “surprise” attack from Russia or China, I will take it as a redux of NORAD falling asleep on 9/11.
karly, lets not act like u saw that coming, u were damn right denying even the possibility of a pastors dream, and now because some blue tick on twitter has said it, u are willing to concede its possible?
I already gave you reasons for my skepticism (once bitten, twice shy). He said something was going to happen in September and to my knowledge, nothing happened but ofcourse, his ardent followers are more than willing to read whatever they want into it, whether that be the fires or RBG’s death. You guys are more than willing to accept the idea of targeted individuals but are hesitant to accept that the phenomenon can seep into the religious world.

If the military/intelligence can do this to the Navy Yard Shooter, what makes you think that an intel operative can’t sit outside pastor Dana’s house at night with equipment, ready to beam images (of what has been planned) into his mind as he sleeps? And making sure that their victim disseminates “what he saw”? This is the 21st century and with all the available technology, iam leery or tread carefully when it comes to things like “I heard the voice of God”, “the word of the Spirit came to me”, “I saw this or that” etc. More so when those voices/visions are supportive of US foreign/domestic policies.

I mean, the epitome of all this is, is when G.W.Bush said that God told him to invade Iraq. Big names in the religious world were right on cue to confirm Bush’s convictions with their visions/voices of god that they heard.

I still believe that there won’t be UN, Russian OR Chinese troops on CONUS (continental US) when it is embroiled in civil unrest BUT if it does happen, I promise you I’ll admit that I was dead wrong. When Richard Haas talks about adventurism, he isn’t primarily talking about a “red dawn” on CONUS. That adventurism entails Russia and China gaining an upper hand in countries where the US can’t because of issues in the homeland. An example I can give you of adventurism (in Washington’s eyes) is what happened in Ukraine in 2014. The US pretty much bankrolled and executed the unrest/revolution in 2014 (Victoria Nuland admitted that the US spent 5billion dollars on destabilizing Ukraine) and when that happened, Russia seized the moment and annexed Crimea.

I understand you are British but at the start of “pandemic” and now with Trump and his diagnosis, the Pentagon has made reassurances that the homeland is secure. If ever there was a “surprise” attack from Russia or China, I will take it as a redux of NORAD falling asleep on 9/11.

I already gave you reasons for my skepticism (once bitten, twice shy). He said something was going to happen in September and to my knowledge, nothing happened but ofcourse, his ardent followers are more than willing to read whatever they want into it, whether that be the fires or RBG’s death. You guys are more than willing to accept the idea of targeted individuals but are hesitant to accept that the phenomenon can seep into the religious world.

If the military/intelligence can do this to the Navy Yard Shooter, what makes you think that an intel operative can’t sit outside pastor Dana’s house at night with equipment, ready to beam images (of what has been planned) into his mind as he sleeps? And making sure that their victim disseminates “what he saw”? This is the 21st century and with all the available technology, iam leery or tread carefully when it comes to things like “I heard the voice of God”, “the word of the Spirit came to me”, “I saw this or that” etc. More so when those voices/visions are supportive of US foreign/domestic policies.

I mean, the epitome of all this is, is when G.W.Bush said that God told him to invade Iraq. Big names in the religious world were right on cue to confirm Bush’s convictions with their visions/voices of god that they heard.
the beginning of the second wave happened in september?

Awoken2

Superstar
If ever there was a “surprise” attack from Russia or China, I will take it as a redux of NORAD falling asleep on 9/11.
As things are right now we are just one false flag away from this election thing having to take a back seat.

An intresting article here examines the possibility of a forthcoming conflict.

justjess

Superstar

and large parts of nyc most likely shutting back down as of this coming Wednesday.

Point goes to: russian intelligence.

Karlysymon

Superstar
As things are right now we are just one false flag away from this election thing having to take a back seat.

An intresting article here examines the possibility of a forthcoming conflict.

So predictable...from the article
“With the president’s illness amid a divisive campaign, we should not discount the possibility that China will step up pressure on Taiwan or Russia [will] seek to take advantage in eastern Europe,” warned Nicholas Burns, a former senior US diplomat.

Yeah, they are drumming up the scare of enemies taking advantage of the situation. If Washington didn't want to give enemies the advantage, Trump's illness would have been hushed up but it hasn't been done. Notice that the article doesn't dwell on attacks on the homeland rather adventurism away from the homeland. What if Israel also takes advantage and engages Iran? Funny, the article doesn't speculate that far.
Yes, it would be lame to lie to the public that CONUS isn't secure. All this was done in the name of coronavirus, so yeah, something's coming...but i don't believe it will be a foreign entity...going by the preparations made.

Activated on March 16, Joint Task Force National Capital Region (JTF-NCR) is chartered to "defend" Washington on land, in the air, and even on its waterfronts. The special task force, the only one of its kind in the country, demonstrates how there are two sides of government preparedness. The public face, and even the day-to-day work of most men and women assigned to JTF-NCR, is the same as it is everywhere else in the country—medical support, delivering supplies, manning health-check stations.

But behind the scenes, JTF-NCR is responsible for what the military calls "homeland defense": what to do in the face of an armed attack on the United States, everything from guarding Washington's skies to preparing for the civil unrest that could occur if a nuclear weapon were detonated in the capital. But most immediate, JTF-NCR is charged with facilitating continuity of government, particularly moving civil and military leaders to secret locations were the order given to evacuate the city.

Which means that when those plans were made, Trump catching Covid was also in the cards. They were just waiting for the right time. I gotta hand it to whoever planned all this....well played...well played indeed.

the beginning of the second wave happened in september?
After everything that has been posted in the COVID thread, you still believe in the second wave nonsense? Where are the mass graves? Where are the people falling dead in the streets? Either you desperately want his dream to come true, or you believe MSM or......i don't know what else to say. And if there is a second wave, doesn't that justify another lockdown? Who benefits from the lockdowns apart from the PTB?