George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Aero

Superstar
Lol...ok..how you gonna do that? Just walk up to the group and say “Um Hi!” and start in on their doing it wrong? They don’t care and it’s obvious that they hate America...they’re tearing it down nightly.

Naming and shaming is a good start..maybe some will go to jail for awhile or lose their jobs. There has to be a consequence for their destructive behavior.
No, I wouldn't just walk up to random people on the street. I would try to talk to community or group leaders. Basically try to influence the leaders into taking a more strategic approach. The main problem with this hypothetical is, there may be no leaders to contact.

You seem to want consequences for one type of character. That's not how the law is supposed to work. More importantly, you are just dehumanizing people. Shame perpetuates the same destructive cycle you're pretending to want to solve.

justjess

Superstar
Call urself a christian? hes preaching the gospel thats not an agent provocateur. Hes not smashing things up, I have no doubt ud be one of those sheep chasing him out.

Hope u wake up.
I don’t chase anyone out. I also don’t go around trying to badger people with my opinions when I know I’m unwelcome. Why go there and do that and video tape it unless your looking for the exact reaction you got? Sorry just calling it like I see it. People should be smarter but it’s hard to stop feeding trolls.

I don’t chase anyone out. I also don’t go around trying to badger people with my opinions when I know I’m unwelcome. Why go there and do that and video tape it unless your looking for the exact reaction you got? Sorry just calling it like I see it. People should be smarter but it’s hard to stop feeding trolls.
its called preaching to the lost.

Lisa

Superstar
No, I wouldn't just walk up to random people on the street. I would try to talk to community or group leaders. Basically try to influence the leaders into taking a more strategic approach. The main problem with this hypothetical is, there may be no leaders to contact.

You seem to want consequences for one type of character. That's not how the law is supposed to work. More importantly, you are just dehumanizing people. Shame perpetuates the same destructive cycle you're pretending to want to solve.
So I guess that plan to dialogue is a bust.

I just want consequences for lawlessness..that’s a deterrent...that’s how the law works.

I’m dehumanizing people? Lol..what?!? I’ve seen the videos of the destruction and the violence that was perpetrated on communities by these antifa low life’s. They don’t want good for the US or the people in the US..

Aero

Superstar
So I guess that plan to dialogue is a bust.

I just want consequences for lawlessness..that’s a deterrent...that’s how the law works.

I’m dehumanizing people? Lol..what?!? I’ve seen the videos of the destruction and the violence that was perpetrated on communities by these antifa low life’s. They don’t want good for the US or the people in the US..
How is dialogue a bust? I heard reports that federal agents might be removed from the whole situation. That fact lends to the idea dialogue might work a lot better than boots on the ground.

I want consequences too. Just for the actual guilty parties. Not for any random person standing there. That's how you dehumanizes people btw. You make no distinction between innocent protestor and guilty protestor.

Lisa

Superstar
How is dialogue a bust? I heard reports that federal agents might be removed from the whole situation. That fact lends to the idea dialogue might work a lot better than boots on the ground.

I want consequences too. Just for the actual guilty parties. Not for any random person standing there. That's how you dehumanizes people btw. You make no distinction between innocent protestor and guilty protestor.
You said this..seems like a bust to me..
You don’t want consequences..you’re for the violence.
People should be smart enough to know if you show up to violent rioting..they might get arrested..or worse. If you’re too ignorant to understand that..then you’re gonna be surprised when they take you into custody. Don’t join in with lawlessness...should be a no brainer.

Aero

Superstar
You said this..seems like a bust to me..

You don’t want consequences..you’re for the violence.
People should be smart enough to know if you show up to violent rioting..they might get arrested..or worse. If you’re too ignorant to understand that..then you’re gonna be surprised when they take you into custody. Don’t join in with lawlessness...should be a no brainer.
My plan hasn't even been attempted. Conversely, your plan of police acting like thugs is clearly the plan going bust. It's not working period, but you just keep on keeping on.

I don't think you know what I'm for or against. You would have to climb out of Trump's butthole to actually find out. Moreover, the brand of justice you advocate for is literally straight from the Nazi playbook. In essence, you are saying, don't walk down the street. Don't stand in public, basically don't do anything but sit in your house because if we go anywhere near a protest we are "asking for it".

Lisa

Superstar
My plan hasn't even been attempted. Conversely, your plan of police acting like thugs is clearly the plan going bust. It's not working period, but you just keep on keeping on.

I don't think you know what I'm for or against. You would have to climb out of Trump's butthole to actually find out. Moreover, the brand of justice you advocate for is literally straight from the Nazi playbook. In essence, you are saying, don't walk down the street. Don't stand in public, basically don't do anything but sit in your house because if we go anywhere near a protest we are "asking for it".
You’ve already talked yourself out of it being able to work anyway.

The police wouldn’t have to be there in the first place if it wasn’t lawlessness.

Im pretty sure I know what you’re about..you could join the rioters and it wouldn't be a problem.

I just see the dems supporting and cheering for lawlessness so for me it’s a no brainer to think of trump as the responsible adult.

I didn’t say you could only sit in your house..just don’t join the rioters or pretend you’re not there for it and you’d probably be alright..otherwise ya..you are asking for trouble.

Lisa

Superstar
'Catatonic with Hate'
Rare impressions from an anonymous DHS agent on the riot lines in Portland

Aero

Superstar
You’ve already talked yourself out of it being able to work anyway.

The police wouldn’t have to be there in the first place if it wasn’t lawlessness.

Im pretty sure I know what you’re about..you could join the rioters and it wouldn't be a problem.

I just see the dems supporting and cheering for lawlessness so for me it’s a no brainer to think of trump as the responsible adult.

I didn’t say you could only sit in your house..just don’t join the rioters or pretend you’re not there for it and you’d probably be alright..otherwise ya..you are asking for trouble.
Lol yes, I talked myself out of an absurd proposition. You like many posters seem like you have a tendency to make everything personal. Basically, when I talked about dialogue as a weapon I'm speaking to the policymakers. And I'm only doing that because of how utterly incompetent they seem to be.

Speaking of the police, they seem to have no problem arresting everyone when there *isn't* a riot. But when there is a riot suddenly they become powerless? That doesn't make sense. You can't have an argument that the cops prevent all this lawlessness and then have them literally get crushed by a mob.

I'll give you that democrats suck, but I think that's avoiding the real issue. And BTW I would never sit at a riot. Mainly because I can't stand large crowds. I can handle stadiums and airports though. That's a real bit of my personal details.

justjess

Superstar
The Dems are “supporting and cheering” for riots in the same way pro choice people are “supporting and cheering” for abortions. As in, they’re not. Not at all. In both cases Apparantly the refusal to outright ban, imprison, and vilify like a cartoon character the people involved equals “supporting and cheering for” in the simple minds of some people. :rolleyes:

Lisa

Superstar
Apparantly the refusal to outright ban, imprison, and vilify like a cartoon character the people involved equals “supporting and cheering for”
Yep, that’s right.

We found out that the summer of love only ends when they march to her house..

Even the Portland mayor wants to be part of it all..as he’s allowed 60+ days of rioting in the city.

Haha..but does that get him anywhere?

pro choice people are “supporting and cheering” for abortions.
Looks like cheering for me..really sick of you think about it. Having the right to murder your unborn child is such a giddy thing? Wow..we are a sick people.
1596117585548.jpeg

justjess

Superstar
Yep, that’s right.

We found out that the summer of love only ends when they march to her house..

Even the Portland mayor wants to be part of it all..as he’s allowed 60+ days of rioting in the city.

Haha..but does that get him anywhere?

Looks like cheering for me..really sick of you think about it. Having the right to murder your unborn child is such a giddy thing? Wow..we are a sick people.
View attachment 39811

They are celebrating the right to choose. The right for women to have control over their own bodies. Not abortion. Sorry. You are literally cheering for police to bludgeon protesters to death because you don’t like their political positions. Literally. Stop projecting.

Lisa

Superstar
They are celebrating the right to choose. The right for women to have control over their own bodies. Not abortion. Sorry. You are literally cheering for police to bludgeon protesters to death because you don’t like their political positions. Literally. Stop projecting.
Lol..the right to choose? What is that right but killing your own unborn child? Why would anyone in their right mind cheer for that?

No, I’m literally wanting the government to restore law and order. I’d really like the kids to stand down and go back to their lives and not push the envelope so that people feel that the only option to stop them is what they are doing now. However..I would get out the water canons and soak them back to their mothers basements. I think it’s a more effective way to disperse the crowd. You might be able to wear a gas mask against the tear gas but there is nothing you can do against the water canon.

Lisa

Superstar
No doubt!! OT at the very least get them kicked out of positions of power..i.e..the government.

The Left's Willingness to Tolerate Violence Should Frighten All Americans

justjess

Superstar
Lol..the right to choose? What is that right but killing your own unborn child? Why would anyone in their right mind cheer for that?

No, I’m literally wanting the government to restore law and order. I’d really like the kids to stand down and go back to their lives and not push the envelope so that people feel that the only option to stop them is what they are doing now. However..I would get out the water canons and soak them back to their mothers basements. I think it’s a more effective way to disperse the crowd. You might be able to wear a gas mask against the tear gas but there is nothing you can do against the water canon.
So you just want people to bend over and take their oppression or grievances in their a$$ then huh? If they ban Christians will you be bending over too?