George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Lisa

Superstar
shes been posting videos of police brutality constantly that originated in poland, I couldnt be bothered replying when I seen it, but she keeps shilling it over and over again, its quite funny to see.
She’s got her orders to try to make us all believe the msm lies. She’s on their side..she’s even very aggressive here all the time to bully people out of their beliefs...seems like an antifa member to me...

Aero

Superstar
Lol what? Are you implying I have to go personally have a dialogue with protestors?

Newsflash. I don't. It's not my job to figure out the main protestor complaints and organize some responses. There are people already paid to do that. In fact, they are paid a ton of money. So the idea of any of us having to solve these problems ourselves is insanity. My solution is literally the solutions that are already supposed to be in place. It would just be me taking over someone else's job, who BTW doesn't want me to do that anyway.

The idea that anything will be solved with a little bit of personal advice from James Woods is also insane.

Lisa

Superstar
Lol what? Are you implying I have to go personally have a dialogue with protestors?

Newsflash. I don't. It's not my job to figure out the main protestor complaints and organize some responses. There are people already paid to do that. In fact, they are paid a ton of money. So the idea of any of us having to solve these problems ourselves is insanity. My solution is literally the solutions that are already supposed to be in place. It would just be me taking over someone else's job, who BTW doesn't want me to do that anyway.

The idea that anything will be solved with a little bit of personal advice from James Woods is also insane.
I wasn’t sure what you were talking about when you said we should have a dialog with them. If that’s how you feel..why not go first. I’d like to see you try, lol!

The solution is the local/state governments get these people under control now! Or better yet ..should have gotten them under control day one..but they had a political agenda that they think is gonna work well for them to win in November. I think they’ve miscalculated because they don’t seem to understand that most people don’t hate America and don’t want these riots.

I think James Woods is funny with some of his comments..but he’s really keeping up on the violent acts in all these different cities in America..and that’s what I appreciate.

justjess

Superstar
agent provocateur
/ˌaʒɒ̃ prəˌvɒkəˈtəː,French aʒɑ̃ pʀɔvɔkatøʀ/

noun
noun: agent provocateur; plural noun: agents provocateurs
  1. a person employed to induce others to break the law so that they can be convicted.

im pretty convinced u are a shill at this point. U posted the article, then said bullshit its not a white supremacist, when someone else called bullshit on ur article, why post the article, to flow with the tide of the response? if so why didnt u state that when u posted it, try to make some coherent sense.

Ur arguments are similar to covid and prolockdowners, ur just doing mental gymnastics and inverting the truth so that u can hold on to ur ideology. Sad to see.
It was a cop. I said it from the start, fantastic that thread is gone... I posted it because. THIS GUY was caught on camera and this guy if he is who they say hasn’t been arrested. THIS guy that’s actually inciting violence is walking around free while peaceful protesters are being tear gassed and thrown in vans with no reason to believe they’ve committed a crime.

justjess

Superstar
She’s got her orders to try to make us all believe the msm lies. She’s on their side..she’s even very aggressive here all the time to bully people out of their beliefs...seems like an antifa member to me...
You call the msm fake news on a daily basis. But now all of a sudden it’s real news, until they say something mean about trump and then it’s fake news again. I’m reading accounts from people on the street. I’ll take their word over the propaganda from the administration any day. Even the administration admits they are kidnapping people whether or not a crimes been committed.

Lisa

Superstar
You call the msm fake news on a daily basis. But now all of a sudden it’s real news, until they say something mean about trump and then it’s fake news again. I’m reading accounts from people on the street. I’ll take their word over the propaganda from the administration any day. Even the administration admits they are kidnapping people whether or not a crimes been committed.
You’ve got to be discerning about the news.. ;)

Aero

Superstar
I wasn’t sure what you were talking about when you said we should have a dialog with them. If that’s how you feel..why not go first. I’d like to see you try, lol!

The solution is the local/state governments get these people under control now! Or better yet ..should have gotten them under control day one..but they had a political agenda that they think is gonna work well for them to win in November. I think they’ve miscalculated because they don’t seem to understand that most people don’t hate America and don’t want these riots.

I think James Woods is funny with some of his comments..but he’s really keeping up on the violent acts in all these different cities in America..and that’s what I appreciate.
The protestor's gripe isn't with me. But I would play middleman if given the chance. I'm that confident dialogue will work.

Also, putting people under control is not a plan. Especially when your use of force is too obvious. Your ideas would just piss more people off. Seriously though, if we really wanted to escalate the situation we would send you and James Woods in.

Lisa

Superstar
The protestor's gripe isn't with me. But I would play middleman if given the chance. I'm that confident dialogue will work.

Also, putting people under control is not a plan. Especially when your use of force is too obvious. Your ideas would just piss more people off. Seriously though, if we really wanted to escalate the situation we would send you and James Woods in.
What would you say?

Lol! The water canon would work and I would have sent that in in the beginning...there’s no talking to the mob but they know that no one will touch them so they keep it going. If they know they can’t get away with it..then they might think twice.

If you start naming and shaming them too..haha..it helps that people have masks..people think they can’t get caught. Playing their video games in real life.

Aero

Superstar
What would you say?

Lol! The water canon would work and I would have sent that in in the beginning...there’s no talking to the mob but they know that no one will touch them so they keep it going. If they know they can’t get away with it..then they might think twice.

If you start naming and shaming them too..haha..it helps that people have masks..people think they can’t get caught. Playing their video games in real life.
I would tell the protestors all they are doing is making the culture warrior's dreams come true. In other words, I would appeal to their optic senses. The main objective should be to always look better than the people we are protesting. So far the protests as a whole have failed to do that.

Excuse me while I barf over you're plan of naming and shaming. Why don't we just all throw tomatoes at them! And shit! Let's go throw some literal feces at them as punishment. That really sounds like a winner.

Lisa

Superstar
I would tell the protestors all they are doing is making the culture warrior's dreams come true. In other words, I would appeal to their optic senses. The main objective should be to always look better than the people we are protesting. So far the protests as a whole have failed to do that.

Excuse me while I barf over you're plan of naming and shaming. Why don't we just all throw tomatoes at them! And shit! Let's go throw some literal feces at them as punishment. That really sounds like a winner.
Lol...ok..how you gonna do that? Just walk up to the group and say “Um Hi!” and start in on their doing it wrong? They don’t care and it’s obvious that they hate America...they’re tearing it down nightly.

Naming and shaming is a good start..maybe some will go to jail for awhile or lose their jobs. There has to be a consequence for their destructive behavior.

justjess

Superstar
your peaceful protestors, intimidating a street preacher, hatred in there eyes, bullies. A fearless brave good hearted christian.

I never said every protester was peaceful. I said the proteSts were peaceful overall.

FYI that guy also meets the definition of an agent provocateur.

I never said every protester was peaceful. I said the proteSts were peaceful overall.

FYI that guy also meets the definition of an agent provocateur.
Call urself a christian? hes preaching the gospel thats not an agent provocateur. Hes not smashing things up, I have no doubt ud be one of those sheep chasing him out.

Hope u wake up.