George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

justjess

Superstar
You’ve got that all wrong. They only teach their pov and they grade on it too. You can’t be conservative in college very easily.

The left is only emotions and feelings and has zero thinking behind it. Look at any of the rioters..they didn’t riot because they were thinking they rioted out of emotions. That’s what woke social justice warriors are...emotional wrecks who want to do something with their lives so they go out crying and angry trying to change the world with their antics..learn that in colleges that teach that America is the big bad guy, all white peoples are racists and you can be any gender you want since there’s more than two. It’s all insanity and you don’t get good grades thinking for yourself.
They absolutely do not grade on personal opinions. Where do you get this shit? You are graded on having peer reviewed research, citing it properly, answering the questions completely and evidencing critical thinking. No one cares about your opinion, that isn’t what they are looking for. I told my statistics professor last semester that statistics were nonsense and I’d never use them, in every assignment. Got a 99 in the class. I told my ABA professor I thought the use of contingent skin shock was justifiable for violent behaviors. Got a 97. Neither of these things is popular opinion but I researched them properly and backed them up with the necessary information.

I think getting some actual real world experience would help you a good deal.

Lisa

Superstar
They absolutely do not grade on personal opinions. Where do you get this shit? You are graded on having peer reviewed research, citing it properly, answering the questions completely and evidencing critical thinking. No one cares about your opinion, that isn’t what they are looking for. I told my statistics professor last semester that statistics were nonsense and I’d never use them, in every assignment. Got a 99 in the class. I told my ABA professor I thought the use of contingent skin shock was justifiable for violent behaviors. Got a 97. Neither of these things is popular opinion but I researched them properly and backed them up with the necessary information.

I think getting some actual real world experience would help you a good deal.
Uh huh...I know how the real world works.

justjess

Superstar
Uh huh...I know how the real world works.
Clearly that is up for debate because time after time you just spout nonsense with no basis in reality whatsoever. You’ve never been in college. How exactly do you know what grading criteria for college level work is? You don’t. You post propaganda and opinion and try to pass it as fact. Sorry, doesn’t fly.

Lisa

Superstar
Clearly that is up for debate because time after time you just spout nonsense with no basis in reality whatsoever. You’ve never been in college. How exactly do you know what grading criteria for college level work is? You don’t. You post propaganda and opinion and try to pass it as fact. Sorry, doesn’t fly.
I already told you how I know.

Lisa

Superstar
Yep! They were scared out of their minds...and who could blame them? And apparently it doesn’t matter if you aren’t a racist and help people..even black people.

Surley

Established
h
I thought the people in Chaz brandishing guns were bad? But the stay home protesters brandishing guns were good.. and now these people brandishing guns were good... I’m starting to see a trend here. :rolleyes:
Did I miss something? How were the STAY AT HOME couple protesting? They were at THEIR HOME correct? Protesters TRESPASSED on a gated, private community, private property..What exactly would you have done if it were your house they showed up at? Offer milk and cookies and try singing john lennon songs?Obviously the left thinks they are going to burn and pillage and kill and assault and we the people are going to smile and take the beating.. Not happening they need to wake up THEY are crossing the line.They are destroying this country.This whole scenario has nothing to do with a race war . This is an obvious communist plot to take over the U.S. And the people taking the BLM paycheck, paid by Soros and every globalist in the world, Will, after the have pushed the peaceful citizens to bloodshed will be killed By the same people who are giving them the check. THEY are being played! to revolt and destroy their country.And when their children grow up, IF they do....Will ask them what was their part in the destruction of the last generation of freedom.

This is an obvious communist plot to take over the U.S.
laughable ! Yeah thats what they want the useful idiots to believe.

Let me know when BLM and Antifa get machine guns, anti-tank rockets, and military support from other countries, including air support.

And the people taking the BLM paycheck, paid by Soros and every globalist in the world

More stupidity. I've been to BLM protests in my area, and I know plenty of others who have done so as well. None of us have anything to do with George Soros, and if they are paying, how can we get down ? You guys have to keep telling yourselves the most fantastic lies to sleep better at night.

Will, after the have pushed the peaceful citizens to bloodshed will be killed By the same people who are giving them the check. THEY are being played! to revolt and destroy their country.And when their children grow up, IF they do....Will ask them what was their part in the destruction of the last generation of freedom.
vast majority of people are peacefully protesting. I've been a part of it myself as I have already mentioned. We weren't destroying anything, just raising awareness, and those bigoted people who get triggered simply by that should explain to their children what darkness lies in their hearts. The young are not falling for the same deceptions of these older generations.

Lisa

Superstar
Florida sheriff says he will deputize every 'lawful gun owner' in his county to help confront 'lawlessness' from violent protests that his deputies can't handle alone

Surley

Established
I,m sure there
laughable ! Yeah thats what they want the useful idiots to believe.

Let me know when BLM and Antifa get machine guns, anti-tank rockets, and military support from other countries, including air support.

More stupidity. I've been to BLM protests in my area, and I know plenty of others who have done so as well. None of us have anything to do with George Soros, and if they are paying, how can we get down ? You guys have to keep telling yourselves the most fantastic lies to sleep better at night.

vast majority of people are peacefully protesting. I've been a part of it myself as I have already mentioned. We weren't destroying anything, just raising awareness, and those bigoted people who get triggered simply by that should explain to their children what darkness lies in their hearts. The young are not falling for the same deceptions of these older generations.
Im sure that a few protests are being peaceful. Those are the ones I feel sorry for, they will be the ones sacrificed first. They need those people to keep their anarchy going. If you will visit the home page of this website there is a very good informative video from a man that was involved in the Ferguson Missouri riots. He was a rioter in BLM and he explains what you children need to understand about the people funding your movement. He is Black and is for black people and sees that the powers that be are USING YOUR MOVEMENT TO DESTROY BOTH BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE.

Lisa

Superstar
I,m sure there

Im sure that a few protests are being peaceful. Those are the ones I feel sorry for, they will be the ones sacrificed first. They need those people to keep their anarchy going. If you will visit the home page of this website there is a very good informative video from a man that was involved in the Ferguson Missouri riots. He was a rioter in BLM and he explains what you children need to understand about the people funding your movement. He is Black and is for black people and sees that the powers that be are USING YOUR MOVEMENT TO DESTROY BOTH BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE.
Which website Surley?

Lisa

Superstar
This might happen more and more..

Moment a white woman pulls a handgun on a black family in a Michigan parking lot after they harangue her and accuse her of being racist 'after SHE bumped into them outside a Chipotle restaurant'

Lisa

Superstar
A big problem with the left..they never take responsibilty For anything and are always blaming someone else for their problems..in this case..she caused her own problem..

Harvard grad blames Trump supporters for being fired from her 'dream job' at Deloitte after posting a TikTok video saying she'd STAB anyone who said 'All Lives Matter'