George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Lisa

Superstar
Wow! Just wow!! Harvard educated and this is what we get?

Harvard graduate threatens to stab anyone who says 'All Lives Matter' and says for black people the slogan is like 'comparing a paper cut to a knife wound'

justjess

Superstar
I’d you are taught certain things all your life like the police are bad.. and then education is bad. If you are taught America and Americans are racist all your life.. that is bad. If you are taught that you can be a boy or a girl or whatever you want to be..that’s is bad. If you are taught that being gay is ok.. that is bad.
What school is teaching those things? Do you have proof of some widespread educational plot to teach kids that cops are bad? That America is bad? I’ve been working in schools for years and the opposite of that has been my experience. Provide evidence or retract your baseless claim.

Lisa

Superstar
What school is teaching those things? Do you have proof of some widespread educational plot to teach kids that cops are bad? That America is bad? I’ve been working in schools for years and the opposite of that has been my experience. Provide evidence or retract your baseless claim.
It’s not baseless.
Coming Home From College

Tidal

Star
I'm in England, but from what I've seen on the news, Floyd was a burglar, counterfeiter and junky, and when police tried to arrest him for passing a dud banknote he started rocking and rolling, so he had to be restrained and his heart gave out with his violent struggling, plus he was pumped up on drugs, so his death was therefore accidental manslaughter.
Shortness of breath and loss of bladder control (note the urine trickle in this video) are symptoms of a heart attack-

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
It’s not baseless.
Coming Home From College
Educational attainment has declined. That means less people going to college. I’m a social worker - literally one of the most “sjw” careers you can have and I wasn’t taught in college to hate cops or want to defund them. Nor was I taught to hate this country. You need to stop reading propaganda. It’s doing something to your brain.

Lisa

Superstar
Educational attainment has declined. That means less people going to college. I’m a social worker - literally one of the most “sjw” careers you can have and I wasn’t taught in college to hate cops or want to defund them. Nor was I taught to hate this country. You need to stop reading propaganda. It’s doing something to your brain.
Everyone is taught that they need to go to college to get a good job..lol! They nearly beat you over the head with go to college, go to college in high school or you’ll be nobody.

But they are teaching those things..
This guy talks to college students all the time(before the lockdowns anyway) and he records what they are learning from their left wing teachers.

justjess

Superstar
Everyone is taught that they need to go to college to get a good job..lol! They nearly beat you over the head with go to college, go to college in high school or you’ll be nobody.

This guy talks to college students all the time(before the lockdowns anyway) and he records what they are learning from their left wing teachers.
Lisa.. the original article you posted is an opinion piece printed in a conservative propaganda magazine. No facts. I just showed you the numbers on educational attainment and how it is decreasing - you made it the basis of one of your other nonsense arguments. Being told “go to college” doesn’t mean people are actually going to college whether because they can’t afford to or don’t desire to. Even when people do go to college - hate for America dnd the cops isn’t being taught. Provide proof of that assertion (not propagandized opinions) or stop making it.

While you boast about not being educated and doing what you can to find articles to support this notion, as it was once said to me, "a good post-secondary education doesn't tell you what to think, it teaches you how to think". However, it's clear that you like to gloat about being uneducated, uniformed and lacking the ability to expand and expound on any topic beyond your small purview.

Therefore, continue to display your ignorance. I see no reason why you would stop now...

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa.. the original article you posted is an opinion piece printed in a conservative propaganda magazine. No facts. I just showed you the numbers on educational attainment and how it is decreasing - you made it the basis of one of your other nonsense arguments. Being told “go to college” doesn’t mean people are actually going to college whether because they can’t afford to or don’t desire to. Even when people do go to college - hate for America dnd the cops isn’t being taught. Provide proof of that assertion (not propagandized opinions) or stop making it.
Yes it most certainly is being taught.

Lisa

Superstar
While you boast about not being educated and doing what you can to find articles to support this notion, as it was once said to me, "a good post-secondary education doesn't tell you what to think, it teaches you how to think". However, it's clear that you like to gloat about being uneducated, uniformed and lacking the ability to expand and expound on any topic beyond your small purview.

Therefore, continue to display your ignorance. I see no reason why you would stop now...
I’m pretty informed and I don’t think I’m floating as much as educating people. What do you want me to expound on? Lol!

justjess

Superstar
But he’s right.
Based on what? Where are the facts that show his opinion is right? How are you deciding this? Based on what? We all know you have no personal experience in college to speak of.. so what’s your basis? If there is nothing to back it up it is just an opinion. And everyone’s got one. Most people try not to formulate uninformed opinions but that does seem to be an epidemic in certain demographics in this country..

Lisa

Superstar
Based on what? Where are the facts that show his opinion is right? How are you deciding this? Based on what? We all know you have no personal experience in college to speak of.. so what’s your basis? If there is nothing to back it up it is just an opinion. And everyone’s got one. Most people try not to formulate uninformed opinions but that does seem to be an epidemic in certain demographics in this country..
You didn’t watch the college videos did you? I’ve watched videos like those where people go to college campuses and interview the kids there and the ones interviewed all have the same attitudes.

And colleges run left..what other stuff would they teach but their own pov?

You didn’t watch the college videos did you? I’ve watched videos like those where people go to college campuses and interview the kids there and the ones interviewed all have the same attitudes.

And colleges run left..what other stuff would they teach but their own pov?
As someone stated

Colleges teach people HOW to think, not WHAT to think.

Why are you so surprised that people who actually engage in CRITICAL THINKING would overwhelmingly have a more left wing view than a right wing one ?

Right wing thinking is almost entirely based on an emotional trigger reaction to fear and anger. It's literally the opposite of critical thinking.

They do get some things right, like yeah there's only 2 genders, I think a lot of leftists would actually agree, but others would go along with the general consensus, so it's not totally black and white what I described above, but it is a generality.

Lisa

Superstar
As someone stated

Colleges teach people HOW to think, not WHAT to think.

Why are you so surprised that people who actually engage in CRITICAL THINKING would overwhelmingly have a more left wing view than a right wing one ?

Right wing thinking is almost entirely based on an emotional trigger reaction to fear and anger. It's literally the opposite of critical thinking.

They do get some things right, like yeah there's only 2 genders, I think a lot of leftists would actually agree, but others would go along with the general consensus, so it's not totally black and white what I described above, but it is a generality.
You’ve got that all wrong. They only teach their pov and they grade on it too. You can’t be conservative in college very easily.

The left is only emotions and feelings and has zero thinking behind it. Look at any of the rioters..they didn’t riot because they were thinking they rioted out of emotions. That’s what woke social justice warriors are...emotional wrecks who want to do something with their lives so they go out crying and angry trying to change the world with their antics..learn that in colleges that teach that America is the big bad guy, all white peoples are racists and you can be any gender you want since there’s more than two. It’s all insanity and you don’t get good grades thinking for yourself.

You’ve got that all wrong. They only teach their pov and they grade on it too. You can’t be conservative in college very easily.

The left is only emotions and feelings and has zero thinking behind it. Look at any of the rioters..they didn’t riot because they were thinking they rioted out of emotions. That’s what woke social justice warriors are...emotional wrecks who want to do something with their lives so they go out crying and angry trying to change the world with their antics..learn that in colleges that teach that America is the big bad guy, all white peoples are racists and you can be any gender you want since there’s more than two. It’s all insanity and you don’t get good grades thinking for yourself.
No they rioted after 400 years of oppression.

That is critical thinking backed with legitimate emotions.

But understanding that you are an enemy and a threat to the power structure that runs the country is not emotional, it is an acknowledgment of reality.

The emotional response is comming from you and your ilk who just see violence and protests without understanding what is driving them, getting scared or angry and calling for "law and order"

Here comes the blackwash!

Black Jesus painting will be installed in one of UK’s oldest cathedrals

blackwash jesus.jpg

One of Britain’s oldest churches is paying tribute to the Black Lives Matter movement by installing a version of Leonardo Da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” with Jesus recast as a black prophet.

The New York Post