George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Lisa

Superstar
Hmmm...don’t crowd police car...won’t get run hurt...

Up to 12 injured as Detroit police car charges into crowd of screaming protesters before speeding away with demonstrators STILL clinging to the hood

Lisa

Superstar
Extortion as a lifestyle..better if the police are gone.

Black Lives Matter Organizer: 'Give Me Money or We'll Break Windows'
"You don't want 600 people to come here and destroy your business and burn it down."

It seems like this happens in all countries..you have people that love where they live and you have people that hate it and would like nothing more to get rid of life as they know it. Sometimes that’s justified..and sometimes its just another way to bring down another people to the basest level...

Iranian Ayatollah Gloats: Now It’s Americans Screaming 'Death to America!'
The Hate-America Left gives aid and comfort to the nation’s enemies.

Yeah, no, it's still mostly Jews. Jerry Heller & Lyor Cohen a.k.a. "Little Lansky" (both critical in the creation of gangsta rap and the promotion of an anti-cop attitude among blacks), David Geffen, Jerry Moss and Alpert, Edgar Bronfman Jr., David Geffen, Leo Blavatnik, the Redstone family, ... it's basically the American Crime Syndicate that runs the entertainment industry. Or did Murder Inc. not ring any bells? Just like whites teamed up with Jews and satanists, or Jewish satanists, in the rock industry to spread (a lot of good music, but still) a degenerate culture involving drugs and sexual promiscuity to the masses, targeted mainly at white youth, while making a shedload of money, so too did black people partner Jewish satanists to spread another degenerate culture also involving drugs and sexual promiscuity, and add to that gun violence, to the masses, targeted mainly at black youth, while making a shedload of money. Am I singling out black people because they are black? Or am I identifying them because the effects on them have been worse, to make an understatement, and I don't think it's up to them to teach wider society, especially whites, how to live just and moral lives?
ur so right...

Lisa

Superstar
Luckily the guys a lawyer who seems to live in a nice area..he might be able to afford to fight it if they do.

St Louis prosecutor considers charges against lawyer couple who brandished firearms at protesters outside their mansion after 'fearing for their lives'

justjess

Superstar
Luckily the guys a lawyer who seems to live in a nice area..he might be able to afford to fight it if they do.

St Louis prosecutor considers charges against lawyer couple who brandished firearms at protesters outside their mansion after 'fearing for their lives'
I thought the people in Chaz brandishing guns were bad? But the stay home protesters brandishing guns were good.. and now these people brandishing guns were good... I’m starting to see a trend here. :rolleyes:

Lisa

Superstar
I thought the people in Chaz brandishing guns were bad? But the stay home protesters brandishing guns were good.. and now these people brandishing guns were good... I’m starting to see a trend here. :rolleyes:
Are they good? They seemed quite petrified to me. I don’t know that they should have brought their guns out but I heard they called the police and no one came..so they did what they thought they had to do to protect themselves from people who broke into their private property.

I didn’t say the stay home protesters with guns were good...I didn’t think they should have brought their guns to the protest...but in America we can all have them so they did. They were peaceful protests unlike the violent ones we saw that also came with an agenda..

China Caught Smuggling 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Into Louisville By US Customs
The shipment arriving from Shenzhen, China, and destined for a residence in Melbourne, Florida was seized on May 22.

Three days before 25 may.

Awoken2

Superstar
It looks like camp Trump are starting to find this whole thing highly ironic.

Lisa

Superstar
Wokeness at its best..

LA City Council approves first step in replacing LAPD with community responders for non-violent calls

Because in this world that’s not true anyway..
Walmart to stop selling "All Lives Matter" T-shirts

Lisa

Superstar
It looks like camp Trump are starting to find this whole thing highly ironic.

That’s quite the propaganda film there..haha...does Biden even need it to win? He’s the one in the basement trying not to talk because every time he does we are more and more convinced he’s got dementia..

Lisa

Superstar
Isn’t education already to blame? Sometimes too much education is bad..especially when it stops you from wanting the police in your town.

New York City votes to cut $1BILLION from the NYPD budget - after cops clash with protesters outside 'City Hall Autonomous Zone' for a seventh day as demonstrators say the move is not enough

justjess

Superstar
Isn’t education already to blame? Sometimes too much education is bad..especially when it stops you from wanting the police in your town.

New York City votes to cut $1BILLION from the NYPD budget - after cops clash with protesters outside 'City Hall Autonomous Zone' for a seventh day as demonstrators say the move is not enough
How exactly is education to blame?

Lisa

Superstar
How exactly is education to blame?
isn’t it to blame if you want to defund and replace the police? Who are the brainiacs who came up with that? And who are the people cheering for it? It’s a lot like the education post you posted talking about how education should have a big part in economics...that’s doesn’t seem to help since it only seems to educate people like Aoc and Pocahontas.

justjess

Superstar
isn’t it to blame if you want to defund and replace the police? Who are the brainiacs who came up with that? And who are the people cheering for it? It’s a lot like the education post you posted talking about how education should have a big part in economics...that’s doesn’t seem to help since it only seems to educate people like Aoc and Pocahontas.
Your going to have to actually explain how and why education is a problem here Lisa? Why would education lead to a desire to defund the police? How? Use your brain and come up with an actual response.

Lisa

Superstar
Your going to have to actually explain how and why education is a problem here Lisa? Why would education lead to a desire to defund the police? How? Use your brain and come up with an actual response.
I’d you are taught certain things all your life like the police are bad.. and then education is bad. If you are taught America and Americans are racist all your life.. that is bad. If you are taught that you can be a boy or a girl or whatever you want to be..that’s is bad. If you are taught that being gay is ok.. that is bad.