George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

The Cabal using the same playbook as they did in the 1920's and 30's; enticing blacks to accept communism, have them rise up against the establishment for the betterment of the black's in general. Manning Johnson a former prominent Communist in the 30's drank the kool-aid, spent the latter half of his life fighting communism knowing that it was all a lie, and that blacks were being led to the slaughter.

This echos the sentiments of former BLM organizer Chaziel Sunz who in 2017 said the very same thing and more.

G. Edward Griffin Communism in America Since the 1920s

Former Black Lives Matter Ferguson Organizer, Chaziel Sunz Exposes Democrats, Antifa, BLM & More.
The "cabal" are telling you who to hate.

That's who is getting enticed, YOU.

You guys are the biggest NPCs.

Says tweet not available. I’m guessing it was the U.N. defending antifa? And the ADL classifies “anti antifa symbols” as hate speech now. If people want any more proof that they are the enforcers of the neo liberal global order, not revolutionaries, not sure how much clearer it can be. They aren’t trying to “dismantle the cabal”, they defend the cabal and their beliefs with their blood. Anyone attacking the globalist subversive belief-tools of homosexuality, gender neutrality, anti white hatred, anti Christianity, anti family, etc etc etc are liable for penalty and antifa carries it out, along with others

I heard a good summary recently.

because so many kids go to university now, and get basically useless degrees where they don’t have a job related to it, they become “aspirational elites”. They receive the programming that the elites need, they have the beliefs of the elite. However, they work menial jobs afterwards. So there’s a literal army of kids who are indoctrinated into Marxist style ideas, anti white, Christian, tradition etc, and push for the desires of the elite,because tradition, family, heritage, nations, are what gets in the way of the expansion of global capital and consumption now

elsbet

Superstar
Do you get sick of posting so much state propaganda ?

The evil Venezuela and the evil BLM.

Is this supposed to be some big gotcha moment ?

Oh my God, really ? You really like the elites telling you who the "bad guys" are dont you ?
BLM = the elites?

Both sides are polluted at the higher levels-- there is no difference. They are on the same side... you know that, I hope.

I didn't imagine the marxist twist, but I wondered about the manipulation. It is pretty clear most protesters are *not* into the violence we're seeing-- the violence is coming from without, and the local government is encouraging the 'boundary' violations.

When the government is encouraging and enabling such things, we should know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, there are strings attached. Something much bigger is afoot, here.

justjess

Superstar
I heard a good summary recently.

because so many kids go to university now, and get basically useless degrees where they don’t have a job related to it, they become “aspirational elites”. They receive the programming that the elites need, they have the beliefs of the elite. However, they work menial jobs afterwards. So there’s a literal army of kids who are indoctrinated into Marxist style ideas, anti white, Christian, tradition etc, and push for the desires of the elite,because tradition, family, heritage, nations, are what gets in the way of the expansion of global capital and consumption now

Have you ever attended college?

So you’ve been subjected to this “Marxist indoctrination”? Care to describe it and exactly how you managed to come through Unindoctrinated?
Yes indeed. I remember one of my first year classes a TA (masters student) with half her head shaved coming and telling us that gender was a social construct. I remember looking around to see who else was laughing. I had literally never heard of these ideas at that time circa 2010, so it seemed laughable to me. But all the 18 year old kids were just listening to the authority they were paying thousands to learn from. These people, groups, ideas, were literally everywhere
personally I spent most of my time in the third floor library reading books that I was personally interested in, doing my own learning on yoga, religion, spiritually, meditation. I was there to learn so didn’t care about the hoards of homosexual marxists because I went thinking it was an institution of critical thinking and truth. that was when this war was just a culture war that existed there in those institutions, not by every corporation, government, entertainment media overtly, although it was there germinally. And other friends that went off to uni, would go off my friend and come back a homosexual anti white violent revolutionary, might seem like I’m exaggerating or joking but that’s what happened
It was about 2014 that things really changed into the next gear that were at now, or just surpassed onto another level from that recently

Says tweet not available. I’m guessing it was the U.N. defending antifa? And the ADL classifies “anti antifa symbols” as hate speech now. If people want any more proof that they are the enforcers of the neo liberal global order, not revolutionaries, not sure how much clearer it can be. They aren’t trying to “dismantle the cabal”, they defend the cabal and their beliefs with their blood. Anyone attacking the globalist subversive belief-tools of homosexuality, gender neutrality, anti white hatred, anti Christianity, anti family, etc etc etc are liable for penalty and antifa carries it out, along with others
Yeah, it was the UN’s concerns about classifying Antifa as a domestic terrorist group.

Karlysymon

Superstar
#CancelYale:

"Yale University was named for Elihu Yale. Not just a man who had slaves. An actual slave trader. I call on @Yale to change it’s name immediately and strip the name of Yale from every building, piece of paper, and merchandise. Otherwise, they hate black people. #CancelYale"

"A Yale diploma is the same as a confederate flag. #CancelYale"

"Yale actually has the statue of Elihu Yale, the slave trader who's slave money founded the school, sitting in the center of campus. #CancelYale"

See comments for details:

Sounds fair to me.
A Yale diploma can take you places and give you an advantage. The question here is: are black Yale alumni prepared for those changes? Is the powerful Skull & Bones society ready to acquiese to the demands aswell?

Maes17

Superstar
thanks for showing yet another example of how extreme violence is so ingrained in cop culture. We appreciate your support. 7

So why is the narrative BLACK lives matter.

I dont have a side, ur "side" are the ones doing all the polarization as seen here. Its not about slam dunks, its about hypocrisy. Its not a black thing. You are not advocating for that though, you are advocating specifically for BLACK lives.

Lets not redefine what you are about now. To be more inclusive, because your message is blatantly racist. You do realise all you are going to do is create divison, you dont make things better by putting another race on a pedestal. If you want to lobby for cop violence then do that, dont attach a racial narrative to it, or if you do, dont make it the main factor when its ACTUALLY not.

If you breed this attitude, you are going to get it back, Im not as dumb as justjess to think black lives matter protestors want my support when im told to go to the back and give them 10 dollas, if you are going to make it a racial identity issue, I know exactly where I stand the only thing is im not a violent or a racist. But believe me there are some gun-ho white people out there as we know and if u want a war u will get one, not too mention if u want to eradicate british history and culture, british people will not stand for it. Sure do away with the racism Im all for that, but bringing down statues of leaders like churchill, its just not gonna happen, we went to war under that mans orders, and fought the Nazi's. British men of all colours. and they all aint gonna have it mate. End of period. You WILL have a fight.
Scary thing is there is a lot of gung ho white people ready to rumble. And I have to agree with you in that a racial narrative needs to be taken away from this. It became racial because of Floyd. But the entire gist is cops can be power trip and target lower class people. That should be the real narrative.

LittleLady

Established
I truly believe Georges death was a set up, just a plan to usher in the Antichrist. However I will admit, when it comes to racism, destroying big businesses is sadly necessary in order to get the White Man to notice. I don't agree with destroying small businesses or looting though.

What I'm definitely sure about though, is that they will use this to their advantage and claim the virus did in fact get worse in Fall as Fauci predicted- as a matter of fact, just a few days ago on the news, they predicted about over 100k people will likely get the virus by July 4th. If this happens, we'll know it was predictive programming. But they're definitely going to blame this on the protesters.

Not only that, but we will likely have a MAJOR economic collapse with how things are going on.

Tidal

Star
Is there a doctor in the house?
As I mentioned before in VC, I had a touch of Cov-19 some 6 weeks ago and it's cleared up now, but can any medic tell me if I'm now a "carrier" liable to infect people for the rest of my life?
Should I change my screen name to "Doomsday Man" or what?