George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

justjess

Superstar
Sure but where is the balancing force that used to come from the rationalists?

Don't get me wrong, postmodernism can clearly work as a vehicle for change. We are seeing it in action right now. Take Ohio for example. Governor Dewine is saying stuff about reform he would have never said without these riots. Will there be follow through? I honestly don't know.
Meanwhile they just killed a man with tear gas in the federal lockup in nyc. All talk until proven otherwise as far as I’m concerned.
ANTIFA starting a real revolution? That's funny. ANTIFA is just a tool to create chaos so the deep state can continue to take away our freedoms and distract us from what's really happening. A real revolution? LOL!
your flying blind here old friend

Guys, there's a George Floyd memorial service right now, I'm watching it on the news. I wish I could go, but they're a little too far. Also, do you think the policemen will finally get convicted some time after this? I really want to see them go to jail so we can finally have our justice for this specific problem. Obviously, even if they did go to jail, this one event wouldn't stop future events like this from happening, but I still gotta feel thankful.
Probably. Only 10 unarmed black men were killed by the police in 2019, 5 of which attacked the officer right before. Of the remaining 5, 3 officers went to jail for homicide, one other was an accident, one was a multi hour stand off with a man who said he was going to kill the cops and had a gun.

Todd

Star
So where is the media and public outcry about the retired Saint Louis police chief who was murdered while trying to stop looters? He, as a person, and his situation when he was murdered, is certainly a more noble story than that of George Floyd. Why no outcries for justice for him? Why no national televised memorials for him? Oh that's right, his story does not fit the narrative and agenda that is being pushed upon us.

Hon33

Veteran
So where is the media and public outcry about the retired Saint Louis police chief who was murdered while trying to stop looters? He, as a person, and his situation when he was murdered, is certainly a more noble story than that of George Floyd. Why no outcries for justice for him? Why no national televised memorials for him? Oh that's right, his story does not fit the narrative and agenda that is being pushed upon us.
If he was murdered - and I’m not suggesting for one minute that he wasn’t - then justice should be done.

Hon33

Veteran
Guys, there's a George Floyd memorial service right now, I'm watching it on the news. I wish I could go, but they're a little too far. Also, do you think the policemen will finally get convicted some time after this? I really want to see them go to jail so we can finally have our justice for this specific problem. Obviously, even if they did go to jail, this one event wouldn't stop future events like this from happening, but I still gotta feel thankful.
The video evidence is pretty damning for the police officers.
I suppose my one question in all this, is why no one did more to intervene?
Perhaps, it’s because they were frightened of what would happen if they did but they all looked on while a man was killed.

The outrage is that police can murder and get away with it. They are protected by the system.

You can't murder a police chief and have the system protect you.

Big difference.

There would be NONE of this going on, and that retired police chief would still be alive, if police were actually held accountable to the law they claim to protect.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
The outrage is that police can murder and get away with it. They are protected by the system.

You can't murder a police chief and have the system protect you.

Big difference.

There would be NONE of this going on if police were actually held accountable to the law they claim to protect.
Literally all anyone is asking for is that the police are held to the same standard as the people they police. Somehow this gets missed

Last edited:
Literally all anyone is asking for us that the police are held to the same standard as the people they police. Somehow this gets missed
Is that all?

See above post
Probably. Only 10 unarmed black men were killed by the police in 2019, 5 of which attacked the officer right before. Of the remaining 5, 3 officers went to jail for homicide, one other was an accident, one was a multi hour stand off with a man who said he was going to kill the cops and had a gun.
And ask yourself if they are held to that standard,

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I think a lot of people have been taught to hate cops more than they hate criminals.
So is it ok to hate cops who are criminals?.... and who's going around teaching people to hate cops?.... is it like a night class type thing?

That's far more dangerous than the threat of a police state
What a load of bollocks If you think we all need a police state to keep us safe from marauding civilians just get the police to do what they are supposed to do, protect and serve the public.....by consent!

Because from whichever way you look at it, a society needs police, it doesn't need criminals.
No, a society needs police that are not criminals themselves, feckin simple really! If it wasn't for criminal cops showtimed on mainstream news across the world there would be no rioting to quell. Everybody would be at home trying not to come into contact with the invisible enemy.

You who love your servitude think you need protection from everything. Minds completely rinsed.

LittleLady

Established
The video evidence is pretty damning for the police officers.
I suppose my one question in all this, is why no one did more to intervene?
Perhaps, it’s because they were frightened of what would happen if they did but they all looked on while a man was killed.
Important notice: A lot of people are actually mad at the 17 year old young woman who recorded the video. They were like, "Why didn't you do anything? You just stood there and recorded it!" Well, I'm personally not angered by this because first of all, she cannot simply go against 4 grown men who have guns and tasers, even if everyone around her jumped in as well. I believe it would have to be equal to be a fair fight, the witnesses would also need weapons and maybe they'd be able to save George. Second, if it wasn't for her, WE WOULD HAVE NOT EVEN KNEW ABOUT THIS EVENT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

So I'm just sayin, to those who are mad at the witnesses, don't be, because there's valid evidence to their defense.

Todd

Star
Literally all anyone is asking for us that the police are held to the same standard as the people they police. Somehow this gets missed
If I really believed that this is what it is all about, I would be totally on board. I realize that is the sentiment of most of the people who support the movement, but the movement is being subverted and used by others for a totally different agenda and all the people with the correct motives and intentions are being unknowningly played and taken advantage.

5 blacks were murdered via the riots so far, that we know of
The whit guy 9 minutes into video I posted was murdered - you can watch it happen
The others white guy who they kicked his head in on the ground - he’s alive but God knows how he’s doing
The store owners who were bashed over the head with the wooden planks - I guess they’re ok?
The woman who was shot with fire extinguisher point blank - maybe she’s ok?
It’s all in video I posted- I suggest you all watch to see the REALITY

Yeah that’s all they want. You should try listening to the protesters instead of far right wing agitators.
God I wish I could believe that. Why didnt they stop when the police were arrested. Did you read my post about cop on black violence last year?
In a countrry of 330 million
10 killings of unarmed blacks by cops

5 cases the officer was attacked right before
3 other cases the officers were convicted
2 other cases - one was an accidental discharge, and one was a multihour stand off with a man who said he had a gun and was going to kill the cops

Does this matter? Do the facts of the situation come into account at all? Or do we just do what we feel like is right?

justjess

Superstar
If I really believed that this is what it is all about, I would be totally on board. I realize that is the sentiment of most of the people who support the movement, but the movement is being subverted and used by others for a totally different agenda and all the people with the correct motives and intentions are being unknowningly played and taken advantage.
I agree there are agitators. But I think you’re being blindfolded as to who they are. Your my friend so I’m trying to say this as calmly as possible..

This is the system rising up to quash dissent by villinaizing, framing and Flat out inciting dissenters into actions that discredit themselves. For the purpose of mantaining and strengthening that system.

Last edited:
Is that all?

See above post

And ask yourself if they are held to that standard,
you are still looking at "communist" scapegoats and pushing the propaganda of the police state.

Then you will turn around and claim you do not support it.

Andy NGO is a joke dude, complete shill and liar.

you are still looking at "communist" scapegoats and pushing the propaganda of the police state.

Then you will turn around and claim you do not support it.

Andy NGO is a joke dude, complete shill and liar.
Just posting relevant cultural artifacts sorry if it “strikes a nerve” with you

God I wish I could believe that. Why didnt they stop when the police were arrested. Did you read my post about cop on black violence last year?
In a countrry of 330 million
10 killings of unarmed blacks by cops

5 cases the officer was attacked right before
3 other cases the officers were convicted
2 other cases - one was an accidental discharge, and one was a multihour stand off with a man who said he had a gun and was going to kill the cops

Does this matter? Do the facts of the situation come into account at all? Or do we just do what we feel like is right?
where is your link for all that.