George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Aero

Superstar
Does anyone know if this is a firework or improvised explosive?

It's a mortar type of firework, and not particularly impressive. I've had one of those explode at my feet though. They can pack a serious punch but in a context of war, Spartans would have probably throw them at each other for fun.

My philosophy with weapons of war is pretty simple though. If your weapon can't mow down an entire Legion from Ancient Rome, it's a worthless weapon.

Lyfe

Star
It's a mortar type of firework, and not particularly impressive. I've had one of those explode at my feet though. They can pack a serious punch but in a context of war, Spartans would have probably throw them at each other for fun.

My philosophy with weapons of war is pretty simple though. If your weapon can't mow down an entire Legion from Ancient Rome, it's a worthless weapon.
What tripped me out is that in the comments section people applauded that individual who ran up and threw it back in that guys car. It looks like from the second video that there is a good chance that explosion killed him.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Aero

Superstar
What tripped me out is that in the comments section people applauded that individual who ran up and threw it back in that guys car. It looks like from the second video that there is a good chance that explosion killed him.
If there was a person in that car hopefully they are ok. It looks like the windows and doors of the car were open. So that's a good sign at least. Also, I'd be on the lookout for things that might just be stunts.

Apparently a famous YouTuber was caught looting in Phoenix with his posse. That alone pretty much ruined the whole thing for me. The idea of looting as a form of protest clearly doesn't work in practice. Not when Jack Paul is out there looting the mall.

Thunderian

Superstar
This. Is. Not. The. Left. For the millionth freaking time. There’s how many videos of cops agitating? How many videos of white supremacists dresses as Antifa or themselves starting shit? How much proof do you need?

my country is in the midst of a fascist takeover and all you fools keep banging on about the left. The left isn’t doing this. There is zero logic to that statement and mounds of evidence against it. But cheetoh in charge tweets some very convenient political messaging and you all fall in line.
Where are the videos of cops breaking windows and starting fires? Cops being jerks doesn't equal cops being behind this. Where are the videos of white supremacists dressed as Antifa? I'm clearly following the wrong people on Twitter. I need any proof you have that this violence isn't being driven by what appear to be leftist thugs.

Here's some proof of what I am saying. These two clowns tried to firebomb a cop car in NYC.

7LYCDKHKRNEMDCUT7OCNH3OC2I.jpg

Do they look like white supremacists to you? The woman, Urooj Rahman, is a human rights lawyer, and her partner, also a lawyer, serves on a community board in New York City, so they don't really sound like white supremacists, either, do they?

Just to be sure, here's another picture of Rahman, in flagrante molotova, as they say.

download.jpg

The keffiyah says, "Free Palestine!", but the Bud Light molotov says, "Fireball shots for the ladies!" None of it says White Supremacist, so what do you have?

You've dodged my question once on this thread, and once on the other. Do you support the violence that's taking place?

Thunderian

Superstar
It’s funny how people who claim to be conspitacy theorists and mock anyone who ever mentions msm is all up on the msm dick now. Everyone is blaming Antifa. Msm, President... you tools.
The MSM isn't blaming Antifa. The NYPD is. Everyone else says it's white supremacists from out of state.

Thunderian

Superstar
I'm kind of confused. Do most of you here believe the whole ordeal was just a plan to further rush in the NWO? Since we have the virus, the hornets, and now this? You're saying he is getting impatient, so this was a plan all along? Well, you may well be true.
The elite have an agenda toward global control. Covid wasn't manufactured, but the response was. The riots are a planned response as well. The goal is chaos, fear, and forced dependence on the state.

You are either more outraged by people getting murdered by cops

Or you are more outraged by looting

You could even be outraged by both

But which outrages you more.

If you say the same, you are lying. That means you are more outraged by looting, and dont have the guts to admit it.

The lines have been drawn.

If you are more outraged by looting, you are WITH the police state.

And remember they have us all profiled through data analytics, social media, etc.. so they know how all of us would answer that question.

That's how they tailor a politicians rhetoric towards your needs.

Last edited:

weskrongden

Veteran

If you say the same, you are lying. That means you are more outraged by looting, and dont have the guts to admit it.

And remember they have us all profiled through data analytics, social media, etc.. so they know how all of us would answer that question.
9 unarmed black people were shot and killed by police in 2019. 6 in 2018. Incredibly small and insignificant numbers.

LittleLady

Established

If you say the same, you are lying.

You make quite the peculiar point...

I mean I'm personally content with the peaceful protesters and the protesters who rioted in the good way, but I am not content with the rioters who overwhelmed themselves and the looters who said, "Well, here's a protest, let's blend in and steal!" That wasn't right. I personally say I'm outraged with both though, sorry if that seems wrong to you. I dislike the fact that some cops are willing to murder for no reason whatsoever, and I dislike the fact many people decided to use this genuine protest as a selfish opportunity to steal from various stores thus making us have curfews literally every day where I'm at, (basically a less stricter version of Martial Law) and making us have problems with going to stores now since that happened. Now we're going to have problems buying things whether you do it in person or online, and we're all likely under stress no matter how little or how much. We now have 12 hours, half of a day basically, to get what we need. Curfews start at 6pm and end at 6am.

Noticing the numbers, 6 and 6 and 12 hours...2+1=3
Either they purposely set it like that or I'm being dramatic with numerology theories.

Karlysymon

Superstar
It’s a cold war thing.
Team B......look into it (cranking up the numbers)
I’ve always been suspicious of our government since I’ve gotten into conspiracy stuff though.

That I’ll admit is we are conditioned by our surroundings/experiences. So to think of another reality beyond that... not entirely on topic. But I’ve been fed the anti commie propaganda growing up.

I’m not redneck by anymeans. For an hispanic though, I’m a “murican” bro. Lol.

But I can put my biases aside and am open to constructive opposing beliefs/opinions
I understand. There's hardly anyone who hasn't been fed anti-commie propaganda (except those who haven't been exposed to American cinema) but it takes will to move past it. It puts my mind in a knot reading those things in conspiracy circles. The MSM can say it because they are beholden to a higher power and have an agenda to push but it's hard for me when individuals still cling to those biases/propaganda despite all the evidence building up around them.
Russia isn't the one building FEMA camps. It isn't the one signing executive orders and drafting terrorist lists that will as soon include belief in conspiracy (theories) facts. Russia isn't the one declaring the whole world a battlefield and that you can be picked up anywhere around the world and locked up without trial. Russia isn't the one militarizing the police. The list goes on and on...

TPTB (in america) keep pushing the narrative of the external enemy seeking to undermine American democracy as a way to deflect from the real enemy within. But those gullible enough (not you) will continue to swallow it until their neck is on a chopping block in an internment camp that Russia/China/Iran didn't build. There is a reason that entertainment perpetuates the enemy image of Russia.

You are a smart and reasonable guy, so i was thrown off balance reading your post. I even thought you were joking.

Couple of things I think are positive.

If the national guard refused to deploy, that would be a pretty big symbol of change. I don’t know if it’s possible, but it would be positive. The article says there is a veteran's petition endorsing a move like this.

“ill be introducing an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act to discontinue the program that transfers military weaponry to local police departments," the Hawaii Democrat tweetedlate Sunday.

Julián Castro, the former Housing Secretary, applauded Schatz's proposal, warning that "as long as our police arm up like a combat force, they'll act like it."

President Donald Trump in 2017 rolled backObama-era limits on the 1033 Program, which authorizes the Defense Department to send military equipment and weapons to local police departments. As NBC reported at the time, "Congress created the program in 1990 during the height of the war on drugs for federal and state law enforcement agencies, and it was expanded seven years later to include all law enforcement departments."

"Since the program's inception," NBC noted, "more than $5.4 billion in equipment has flowed to police."

I think the support we are already starting to see beyond the protest, is an encouraging sign of real potential change. There is a lot that is starting to happen besides the protests.
The only thing that concerns me in this case is that....is it possible for this scene in Divergent to play out in real-life? The soldiers were given a serum that turned them into robots, marching out and prepared to kill on order. Because the reality is that for the guard to refuse to deploy would definitely be a huge blow to "their" plans.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The police state begins.
‘Prudent planning measure’: Pentagon flies 1,600 active-duty troops into DC area to be on standby as protests continue

:oops::oops::oops:

Have you considered that you are being played and that they are banking on eliciting that very response from you? How do you know that the active-duty standby won't be semi-permanent from here on? Have you considered that this is to actually inaugurate a "battlefield America"? The way you are approving of it, is the very same way the "flag wavers" back in 2001 approved of the War on Terror after the collapse of the Twin Towers. But we now know who ended up losing the most and the story won't be any different this time around.

A trip back in time (2001)...

Note:
Mike Pence's West Point grad speech as he listed future theaters of war: "some of you may even be called upon to serve in this hemisphere."

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
I’m pretty sure every person here owns a black outfit for chrissakes. This MUST be real. MUST BE. But 911 was a hologram and no one ever dies in mass shootings. Right... :rolleyes:
What is this then:

And isn't it odd that the son of Minnesota's AG and others declared their support for Antifa right after this?

I never said that 911 was a "hologram", stop with the stupid strawmen will ya.

"If it keeps going the way it's going, I have a chance to break the Deep State. It's a vicious group of people. It's very bad for our country."