George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Maes17

Superstar
This was a setup and if you can’t see that...

why didn’t anyone burn trump tower?? Hmm.. I wonder.
I’m thinking the same thing.
My suspicion is definitely from an outside factor though.

Lyfe

Star
You expected that if things continued as is there wouldn't be threats of military on the streets?

Aero

Superstar
The pallets of bricks are a bit much, aren't they? It looks like "entrapment" to me.

In any case, the only way to quell the violence and looting is with a real plan. Starting at the local government level and moving up to the states and federal levels. I recommend comprehensive reforms to police in general, prosecutions, and incarceration.

When it comes to police, I thank them for their service and whatever sacrifice they think they are making. But if they are dirty, or ineffective they need to take a hike. The same goes for prosecutors and judges. Whatever laws on the books that exist to protect them need to be removed. Basically there is a word for people letting the government exist with literally zero liability. It's called psychosis.

Jail as a form of punishment in America, isn't working. Maybe it works in some places, I don't really know. Anyway, the point is jail just perpetuates the same cycle. Like going to jail in its current form, in many cases is like capital punishment. Seriously though, are we really a society that sentences people to death for driving while not white?

LittleLady

Established
Protesting is starting to become peaceful, thankfully. Still mad about the curfews over here though...

Thunderian

Superstar
The pallets of bricks are a bit much, aren't they? It looks like "entrapment" to me.
I don’t see it that way. No one who is going to pick up a brick and throw it through a window or at someone’s head was just going to go home peacefully until they came across a convenient pile of them. Someone wants chaos and destruction and is making it real easy for those with a violent nature to arm themselves. George Soros does this kind of thing, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he paid for those bricks.

Thunderian

Superstar

The same person who paid for those bricks is paying for these operations.

Aero

Superstar
I don’t see it that way. No one who is going to pick up a brick and throw it through a window or at someone’s head was just going to go home peacefully until they came across a convenient pile of them. Someone wants chaos and destruction and is making it real easy for those with a violent nature to arm themselves. George Soros does this kind of thing, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he paid for those bricks.
Lol, I had a feeling someone was going to bring up Soros.

I'll bet money those pallets of bricks were placed strategically. But I haven't really dug into it. It seems like the new normal equals entire chunks of information just not being there.

Thunderian

Superstar
Lol, I had a feeling someone was going to bring up Soros.

I'll bet money those pallets of bricks were placed strategically. But I haven't really dug into it. It seems like the new normal equals entire chunks of information just not being there.
Those bricks were absolutely placed there on purpose.