George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

justjess

Superstar
Only you would compare Proud Boys vs Antifa with Antifa/BLM vs random citizens. It’s not a good look.
That’s a fun spin. Not all anti trump protesters are Antifa/blm to start. And physically attacking someone who is not physically attacking you is not cool no matter what said group they supposedly belong to. If proud boys have a right to protest so does everyone else. Can’t just beat up people cuz you disagree with their positions... but of course you see no issue with that. As do the people liking your post.

Aero

Superstar
An old dude runs into a group of 10-20 people acting like he can fight them all. And some of you wonder why he gets laid out? LOL, please. Find someone else to put the "dress" of victimization on.

Exploiting the little children is just icing on the cake. How low can you clout chasers go?

justjess

Superstar
An old dude runs into a group of 10-20 people acting like he can fight them all. And some of you wonder why he gets laid out? LOL, please. Find someone else to put the "dress" of victimization on.

Exploiting the little children is just icing on the cake. How low can you clout chasers go?
People will do anything for 15 minutes of YouTube fame... they tend to get nice payouts for the trouble on go fund me :rolleyes:

That’s a fun spin. Not all anti trump protesters are Antifa/blm to start. And physically attacking someone who is not physically attacking you is not cool no matter what said group they supposedly belong to. If proud boys have a right to protest so does everyone else. Can’t just beat up people cuz you disagree with their positions... but of course you see no issue with that. As do the people liking your post.
Proud Boys are not discreet about their specific targeting of Antifa. When you see them fighting in a political context, assume it's against Antifa. Just as when you see Antifa fighting, assume it's with MAGA folk.

justjess

Superstar
Proud Boys are not discreet about their specific targeting of Antifa. When you see them fighting in a political context, assume it's against Antifa. Just as when you see Antifa fighting, assume it's with MAGA folk.
So it is a ok for the proud boys to beat up antifa for no reason other than they disagree with their beliefs... but not okay for antifa to beat up MAGA for no reason other then they disagree with their beliefs?

do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

I’m also still waiting (it’s been MONTHS now) for the way that people are supposed to positively identify someone as antifa? Do they have it tattooed on their foreheads? Is it the black clothes? Is it presence around a liberal leaning event? How exactly are you all making accurate positive IDS of antifa members?

So it is a ok for the proud boys to beat up antifa
There’s lots of reasons to beat up Antifa. In fact, a good beating is probably what they’ve missed during their upbringing.

Considering we’re talking about a group who popularised “punch a nazi” when everyone right of center-left is considered a nazi, I’m sure they’ll deem it fair game.

Speaking of ridiculous, every time you sound like “But do you condemn what Jesus did in the Temple to the money changers?! He literally broke their pigeon cages! Oh, you’re against private poverty now?! DO YOU CONDEMN JESUS?!!”

1605584493363.jpeg

justjess

Superstar
There’s lots of reasons to beat up Antifa. In fact, a good beating is probably what they’ve missed during their upbringing.

Considering we’re talking about a group who popularised “punch a nazi” when everyone right of center-left is considered a nazi, I’m sure they’ll deem it fair game.

Speaking of ridiculous, every time you sound like “But do you condemn what Jesus did in the Temple to the money changers?! He literally broke their pigeon cages! Oh, you’re against private poverty now?! DO YOU CONDEMN JESUS?!!”

View attachment 46304
How do I sound like that when I’ve never said anything resembling that? You are advocating beating people up because they disagree with you. You have yet to illuminate me on how you actually identify someone as a member of antifa to begin with. Saving this for a souvenir.

will say your mask has definately come off completely the last year. Otherwise you’ve just been so completely brainwashed that you’ve turned into a horrible person. I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it’s the latter, but the more jaded part of me is pretty sure it’s the former.

edit: assault is illegal. It’s literally the definition of lawlessness. You are promoting this while claiming to be for law and order. Can’t make this shit up.

How do I sound like that when I’ve never said anything resembling that? You are advocating beating people up because they disagree with you. You have yet to illuminate me on how you actually identify someone as a member of antifa to begin with. Saving this for a souvenir.

will say your mask has definately come off completely the last year. Otherwise you’ve just been so completely brainwashed that you’ve turned into a horrible person. I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it’s the latter, but the more jaded part of me is pretty sure it’s the former.

edit: assault is illegal. It’s literally the definition of lawlessness. You are promoting this while claiming to be for law and order. Can’t make this shit up.
You’re exhausting. I’d go to prison too if I was your man.

umm its clear from the video that the guy holding the yellow "dont tread on me" flag attacked the woman first.

She was simply following him and yelling at him, which is her right to do. He then shoved her and used his flag to hit a guy in the head.

Then they attacked him.

You clowns spin this to "family attacked by Antifa"

You guys are so full of shit.

So it is a ok for the proud boys to beat up antifa for no reason other than they disagree with their beliefs... but not okay for antifa to beat up MAGA for no reason other then they disagree with their beliefs?

do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

I’m also still waiting (it’s been MONTHS now) for the way that people are supposed to positively identify someone as antifa? Do they have it tattooed on their foreheads? Is it the black clothes? Is it presence around a liberal leaning event? How exactly are you all making accurate positive IDS of antifa members?
they are not making any positive IDs

anybody opposing fascists is automatically BLM and Antifa automatically.

they think of you as a terrorist if you oppose fascism. Trump and Fox News has said as much.

justjess

Superstar
they are not making any positive IDs

anybody opposing fascists is automatically BLM and Antifa automatically.

they think of you as a terrorist if you oppose fascism. Trump and Fox News has said as much.
I’m just sitting here watching paint dry waiting for the hypocrisy and idiocy to end. Doesn’t look like it’s going to happen anytime soon

Antifascism has become synonymous with a nihilistic rebellion against reality. We’re no longer in the realm of rational socio-political critique, but confronted with antifascist outbursts whenever reality-checks disrupt these people’s delusional ideological perceptions of the real world. It’s the dying cry of a confused generation of the postmodern age facing imminent demise.

What a sight to behold!

You are advocating beating people up because they disagree with you.
You must have me confused with Antifa.

Proud Boys and Antifa are hooligans. They know what’s coming if you bring clubs and bats to the enemy’s block party.

Antifa is more like a deluded, entitled, but ultimately ineffective gang preying on innocent civilians who dare express the wrong political colour. They merit more than a beating not just for their opinion, but for their obnoxious behaviour and allegiance to the globalist oligarchs.

Antifascism has become synonymous with a nihilistic rebellion against reality. We’re no longer in the realm of rational socio-political critique, but confronted with antifascist outbursts whenever reality-checks disrupt these people’s delusional ideological perceptions of the real world. It’s the dying cry of a confused generation of the postmodern age facing imminent demise.

What a sight to behold!
A Q Tard accusing somebody of rebelling against reality.

Oh the irony, and pot calling kettle black. :D :D :D