George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

That doesn't really prove anything
Oh, there’s a lot more, however I’m not here to “prove” anything at all. Leading others along only serves to keep their eyes shut. I’m only dropping the first few breadcrumbs for those who are ready to follow the trail. Ignore them if you prefer. It’s your own choice.

Lyfe

Star
I never got into the rittenhouse case, but its obvious it was used as a distraction and vehicle(literally) to bring in further social chaos.

Watch it now- it might not last long on YouTube (or will it?).

By the way, it’s purely intentional, not an accident, but least more people are starting to take notice. A foot disappears into the checkerboard floor. What could be the meaning behind this? Are we having fun yet?

Odd, isn’t it? Why today? Why not yesterday? Why not Saturday? Or last summer?

Not odd at all. You were all mouthy about it last summer, now you don't have a leg to stand on so are trying to distract. I'd go back and find your stupid posts about it at the time but I don't care.

And the black driver having the same name as some Dutch painter....riiight illuminati confirmed. More like your lame little corporate sponsored social justice tm group is continuing to reveal what it always was, state sponsored chaos agents and terrorists that duped leftist leaning morons into supporting it because it had the blessing of the ruling class and satisfied their itch for an outlet while they took their rights away with the covid hoax. The fact that you haven't even figured this out means whatever breadcrumb you're leaving about a 16thc Dutch painter is just distraction to cover for your biased perception deluding yourself into blindness regarding the political power structure and corporate media tricks. Not much more to it than that

Not odd at all. You were all mouthy about it last summer, now you don't have a leg to stand on so are trying to distract. I'd go back and find your stupid posts about it at the time but I don't care.

And the black driver having the same name as some Dutch painter....riiight illuminati confirmed. More like your lame little corporate sponsored social justice tm group is continuing to reveal what it always was, state sponsored chaos agents and terrorists that duped leftist leaning morons into supporting it because it had the blessing of the ruling class and satisfied their itch for an outlet while they took their rights away with the covid hoax. The fact that you haven't even figured this out means whatever breadcrumb you're leaving about a 16thc Dutch painter is just distraction to cover for your biased perception deluding yourself into blindness regarding the political power structure and corporate media tricks. Not much more to it than that
Interesting perspective…

Don’t worry, I’m done now, so I will leave you to enjoy your precious circus.

Faker he man when media tells him it needs people to support BLM - try to learn something ignorant hicks! It's a new revolution, civil rights! Defund the police, omg people here think Kyle r is not guilty!?

Faker he man when the corporate power structure reports that it doesn't need blm riots at this time but will cover for them for when they need them next time and the courts have ruled that his opinions were wrong and stupid- it was all fake guys, enjoy the circus, you have an opinion on it? I never did ,

I never got into the rittenhouse case, but its obvious it was used as a distraction and vehicle(literally) to bring in further social chaos.
Well his defense was paid for by people who wanted Tucker Carlson's team embedded to make a propaganda video, pushing this psychopath as a "hero" Tells you all you really need to know.

Yes they are and have been provoking chaos.

Oh, there’s a lot more, however I’m not here to “prove” anything at all. Leading others along only serves to keep their eyes shut. I’m only dropping the first few breadcrumbs for those who are ready to follow the trail. Ignore them if you prefer. It’s your own choice.
I think I read that in a Dan brown novel once

You guys all sound the same

While it is entirely possible some of these events are staged this line of thinking tends to get really wacky as everything becomes a false flag and people think nobody dies and all there are are crisis actors etc and I don't think that's the case.

One example would be columbine this concept of staged mass shootings seems to have emerged later but columbine for instance may have been a black op and certain evidence for more than one shooter but people definitely died.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Well his defense was paid for by people who wanted Tucker Carlson's team embedded to make a propaganda video, pushing this psychopath as a "hero" Tells you all you really need to know.

Yes they are and have been provoking chaos.
Tucker was supposedly "rejected" by the CIA, but that story could be a front in case word ever got out that he signed up for CIA work. His father is very suspect, whenever someone is labeled a "diplomat" it most always a cover for intelligence. We know the media is riddled with spooks, and Tucker would most certainly fit that mould.

Why are Freemasons often seen hanging around shooting locations?

Good find there I find it interesting that they would show their colors in such a blatant manner. They usually hide that as much as they can.

But even if Kyle is a freemason, his trial showed that not everyone in the justice system is a crazy leftist activist who screams white supremacy everytime there is someone shot. It also shows that self-defense is still considered acceptable. Not all masons are evil either.

weskrongden

Veteran
Good find there I find it interesting that they would show their colors in such a blatant manner. They usually hide that as much as they can.

But even if Kyle is a freemason, his trial showed that not everyone in the justice system is a crazy leftist activist who screams white supremacy everytime there is someone shot. It also shows that self-defense is still considered acceptable. Not all masons are evil either.
If the people Rittenhouse shot were black he would have been convicted.

new kyle rittenhouse game “Aquitted” where you shoot communist antifa zombies then at the end of the level go to court for your self defense trial. Then you pop back out and it says “you’ve been acquitted”. Available for 5 dollars on steam