George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

He had the best lawyers money can buy. Any normal person would have gotten life in prison. This now gives the impression that people can go around carrying AR15 and get into gun fights with people. Not the case, we'll start seeing people attempt the same thing and do a major harm to our gun rights once politicians are through with them.
Better to let people burn society to the ground...gotcha p

He had the best lawyers money can buy. Any normal person would have gotten life in prison. This now gives the impression that people can go around carrying AR15 and get into gun fights with people. Not the case, we'll start seeing people attempt the same thing and do a major harm to our gun rights once politicians are through with them.
any normal person wouldn’t have even been charged

Bubbajay

Veteran
Better to let people burn society to the ground...gotcha p
Rittenhouse didnt stop the protest or riots with his actions. He defended himself, but under law he shouldn't have been there with a gun in the first place. If I did that I'd be in prison right now. He violated many gun laws, and made himself a vigilante. I'm from the country, and have been around guns my whole life, and I'm also an avid shooter. There's quite a few things that don't make sense in this case at all.

Bubbajay

Veteran
any normal person wouldn’t have even been charged
Any normal persons court appointed lawyer would have insisted they plead guilty to life instead of the death penalty. That's the way the system works. Since Rittenhouse had the best lawyers money can buy, he got off. That's how the rich like OJ Simpson avoid prison sentences.

Bubbajay

Veteran
When more people start doing a Rittenhouse, that will give the anti gun crowd the food they've been waiting for to push a ban on AR15 style rifles. They want those out of the peoples hands badly.

Any normal persons court appointed lawyer would have insisted they plead guilty to life instead of the death penalty. That's the way the system works. Since Rittenhouse had the best lawyers money can buy, he got off. That's how the rich like OJ Simpson avoid prison sentences.
his lawyers weren’t that good. They were locals, not some New York lawyers. Wisconsin doesn’t have the death penalty. clearly you didn’t even watch the trial, that’s why your opinions on it sound so stupid. No worries, I was lucky to be able to listen to most of it. The prosecutors are lucky they aren’t being charged with prosecutorial misconduct for calling witnesses they knew were perjuring themselves, hiding evidence in 2 instances, bringing in evidence the judge didn’t allow, they were trying everything because they had no case.

the jury deliberated for a whole week because even the masked up leftoid loony’s who wanted to convict the innocent kid, had to come to term with the fact that it was undeniable self defense. And they did eventually, it was totally undeniable to anyone who had seen the evidence, even a masked up leftoid loony I guess

DC758422-C2ED-4FE8-85D2-CBF485CCC5C9.png
this was the image the state built their case around. The FBI “found” drone footage the week of the trial, which when zoomed in, the image becomes changed and distorted, according to the states expert witness. The state lawyers, and not any witnesses, testified that it shows Kyle pointing his gun before Child Rapin’ Rosenbaum started chasing him. Even though the instant was filmed by a half dozen other angles and none of them show this, and there were dozens of witnesses around and none of them testified that that happened. So their case was literally built around a doctored picture,their own expert said the image changed when it was zoomed in. Furthermore, they provided an even crappier image to the defense and hid this image, a violation of the law.

no doubt leftoid retards and pedo phile sympathizers will side with the state, but Kyle is innocent and always was. This was the best evidence the government could possibly come up with to prosecute him

Bubbajay

Veteran
his lawyers weren’t that good. They were locals, not some New York lawyers. Wisconsin doesn’t have the death penalty. clearly you didn’t even watch the trial, that’s why your opinions on it sound so stupid. No worries, I was lucky to be able to listen to most of it. The prosecutors are lucky they aren’t being charged with prosecutorial misconduct for calling witnesses they knew were perjuring themselves, hiding evidence in 2 instances, bringing in evidence the judge didn’t allow, they were trying everything because they had no case.

the jury deliberated for a whole week because even the masked up leftoid loony’s who wanted to convict the innocent kid, had to come to term with the fact that it was undeniable self defense. And they did eventually, it was totally undeniable to anyone who had seen the evidence, even a masked up leftoid loony I guess
His lawyers were top notch, look at what he paid them. Could you afford that? I couldnt, and neither could the average person who's living paycheck to paycheck these days. No I didn't watch it, but I paid close attention to it in the press.

Obviously you know nothing about gun laws to claim he didn't do anything wrong. What about the fact he wasn't even eligible to own a forearm for starters? He had a friend buy the rifle for him. That's called a straw purchase and its a felony offence. Open carrying a loaded rifle in public places is illegal in some states. Rittenhouse was far from an innocent hero.

Rittenhouse has become the new god to be worshipped by the far right idiots who think its awesome to walk around town with their tacticool vests with a one point sling on their AR15s. He'll be used as a political tool like most people in his situation are.

And I'm not a "libtard" like you kind of people like to say.

His lawyers were top notch, look at what he paid them. Could you afford that?... No I didn't watch it, but I paid close attention to it in the press
His lawyers strategy was to actually sit back and let the evidence speak. They never objected to anything And we’re pretty frustrating honestly.

yes I know you got your opinions from the lying press and didnt formulate them yourself because of this statement.
Obviously you know nothing about gun laws to claim he didn't do anything wrong. What about the fact he wasn't even eligible to own a forearm for starters? He had a friend buy the rifle for him. That's called a straw purchase and its a felony offence. Open carrying a loaded rifle in public places is illegal in some states
The rifle wasn’t illegal for him to carry. That’s why that charge was dismissed, without any push back from the government prosecutors
Rittenhouse has become the new god to be worshipped by the far right idiots who think its awesome to walk around town with their tacticool vests with a one point sling on their AR15s. He'll be used as a political tool like most people in his situation are
the effects that you think a trial might have, have nothing to do with the guilt or innocence of the person. The case is judged by the evidence, not what effect libtards think it will have. The evidence and law clearly said he was innocent, sorry pal. You shouldn’t hold opinions that you didn’t form yourself, and were given to you by the corporate press so closely to your chest

Bubbajay

Veteran
I'm not claiming Rittenhouse didn't
His lawyers strategy was to actually sit back and let the evidence speak. They never objected to anything And we’re pretty frustrating honestly.

yes I know you got your opinions from the lying press and didnt formulate them yourself because of this statement.

The rifle wasn’t illegal for him to carry. That’s why that charge was dismissed, without any push back from the government prosecutors

the effects that you think a trial might have, have nothing to do with the guilt or innocence of the person. The case is judged by the evidence, not what effect libtards think it will have. The evidence and law clearly said he was innocent, sorry pal. You shouldn’t hold opinions that you didn’t form yourself, and were given to you by the corporate press so closely to your chest
Listen guy. Rittenhouse' lawyers were in the neighborhood of 150,000k that's why his mom started a go fund me with that goal in mind.

We know he at least obtained the gun illegally through a straw purchase. That by itself should have been a felony charge. Its illegal to have someone buy a gun for someone else that's isn't eligible to own one in the first place. Rittenhouse is from Illinois a state that has some of the most nefarious gun laws in the country.

People like you label anyone they disagree with as a "libtard" or other dumb names. You can't see past the theatrics. You honestly think there's a difference between the two parties lol. I bet you have a MAGA bumpersticker on your car. Its sad seeing people get pulled into the divide and conquer routine that's been used for millennia.

And ill state again. I never said rittenhouse was guilty of murder, only that he did in fact break guns laws.

We know he at least obtained the gun illegally through a straw purchase. That by itself should have been a felony charge. Its illegal to have someone buy a gun for someone else that's isn't eligible to own one in the first place. Rittenhouse is from Illinois a state that has some of the most nefarious gun laws in the country.
It was a felony charge. it was dismissed after the law was read and was not disputed by the prosecution. It was legal according to the letter of the law
And ill state again. I never said rittenhouse was guilty of murder, only that he did in fact break guns laws.
Haha that’s a funny last stand to take, I’m flad you conceded everything else. No the gun wasn’t illegal, the only stipulation was the length of the barrel. The judge offered to measure it in court and the prosecution said there’s no dispute there. Then the charge was dismissed and was not disputed. The only illegal guns are short barrelled rifles and pistols. The gun wasn’t bought in Illinois either. It never fails to amaze me seeing people argue a stance that they have no idea wtf they’re talking about haha.

if you listen to the corporate press you’re a libtard in some degree in my books, you are free to reject that title

Bubbajay

Veteran
It was a felony charge. it was dismissed after the law was read and was not disputed by the prosecution. It was legal according to the letter of the law

Haha that’s a funny last stand to take, I’m flad you conceded everything else. No the gun wasn’t illegal, the only stipulation was the length of the barrel. The judge offered to measure it in court and the prosecution said there’s no dispute there. Then the charge was dismissed and was not disputed. The only illegal guns are short barrelled rifles and pistols. The gun wasn’t bought in Illinois either. It never fails to amaze me seeing people argue a stance that they have no idea wtf they’re talking about haha.

if you listen to the corporate press you’re a libtard in some degree in my books, you are free to reject that title
It doesn't matter. If Rittenhouse was capable of buying that rifle, then why did he have someone else buy it for him? Why didn't he just go into the gun shop and buy it himself? Its a straw purchase, look it up.

I didn't concede anything. Its you in the end who ditched your sorry excuse for Rittenhouse having the best lawyers lol

You are so brainwashed by the fake "alternative media". Both are controlled. To me you're a far right Qanon goofball. What does Q have to say next? I bet you were one of those idiots that stayed up all night trying to decipher Qs message lol.

I said from the beginning rittenhouse acted in self defense. Go back and read.

It doesn't matter. If Rittenhouse was capable of buying that rifle, then why did he have someone else buy it for him? Why didn't he just go into the gun shop and buy it himself? Its a straw purchase, look it up.
He could possess it legally but not purchase it. Anything else you don’t understand about it?
I didn't concede anything. Its you in the end who ditched your sorry excuse for Rittenhouse having the best lawyers lol
you conceded that the rest of the charges he was innocent. Whether he had the best lawyers, I don’t think so, I thought there was a lot more they should’ve done for him. That’s subjective anyway. But you didn’t even watch the trial so don’t even hav ethe basis for a subjective opinion lol, just something you heard.
You are so brainwashed by the fake "alternative media". Both are controlled. To me you're a far right Qanon goofball. What does Q have to say next? I bet you were one of those idiots that stayed up all night trying to decipher Qs message lol.
nope I listened to the trial. No need to branch out into left field guesses about unrelated topics lol. Now that you are wrong about everything you came into this thread with you can feel free to cease and desist your inane babbling of factually incorrect headlines you read if you choose.

I said from the beginning rittenhouse acted in self defense. Go back and read
Ok I went back and read. You said any normal person would have got life in prison, then he should’ve pled guilty to avoid a non existent death penalty. I’m guessing you didn’t mean he would get life for possession of a firearm. So yeah you’re wrong about everything. I don’t blame you given that you know nothing about it as you said, its just funny seeing someone so attached to opinions they didn’t form, just read somewhere Nd are provably wrong about

Bubbajay

Veteran
Ok I went back and read. You said any normal person would have got life in prison, then he should’ve pled guilty to avoid a non existent death penalty. I’m guessing you didn’t mean he would get life for possession of a firearm. So yeah you’re wrong about everything. I don’t blame you given that you know nothing about it as you said, its just funny seeing someone so attached to opinions they didn’t form, just read somewhere Nd are provably wronng
Ok I went back and read. You said any normal person would have got life in prison, then he should’ve pled guilty to avoid a non existent death penalty. I’m guessing you didn’t mean he would get life for possession of a firearm. So yeah you’re wrong about everything. I don’t blame you given that you know nothing about it as you said, its just funny seeing someone so attached to opinions they didn’t form, just read somewhere Nd are provably wrong about
"Rittenhouse didnt stop the protest or riots with his actions. He defended himself, but under law he shouldn't have been there with a gun in the first place. If I did that I'd be in prison right now. He violated many gun laws, and made himself a vigilante. I'm from the country, and have been around guns my whole life, and I'm also an avid shooter. There's quite a few things that don't make sense in this case at all."

Right there I said Rittenhouse defended himself. Don't worry I've overlooked posts before. We're all guilty of it.

Law says if a person is underage a family member has to purchase that weapon in wisconsin. He had a friend, therefore the purchase was a straw purchase which is illegal.

You called me a libtard then get fussy when I call you a Qanon idiot. Funny

Bubbajay

Veteran
"Rittenhouse didnt stop the protest or riots with his actions. He defended himself, but under law he shouldn't have been there with a gun in the first place. If I did that I'd be in prison right now. He violated many gun laws, and made himself a vigilante. I'm from the country, and have been around guns my whole life, and I'm also an avid shooter. There's quite a few things that don't make sense in this case at all."

Right there I said Rittenhouse defended himself. Don't worry I've overlooked posts before. We're all guilty of it.

Law says if a person is underage a family member has to purchase that weapon in wisconsin. He had a friend, therefore the purchase was a straw purchase which is illegal.

In the end after knowing more facts I still believe Rittenhouse defended himself, but went around looking for trouble like I stated. I still believe he did in fact violate gun laws. Thanks for bringing more facts that's how a conversation should go.

In the end after knowing more facts I still believe Rittenhouse defended himself, but went around looking for trouble like I stated. I still believe he did in fact violate gun laws. Thanks for bringing more facts that's how a conversation should go.
Ok, he didn’t violate gun laws though. The state pressed those charges, when the judge read the law at the end of the trial, it stipulated that a minor over the age of 16 can possess rifles or shotguns if the barrel is a certain length. The judge said, ok let’s measure the barrel because that is the only legal stipulation. The prosecution said no dispute there, so the judge dismissed the charge. You are free to have a wrong opinion that the gun was illegal, but the court and the state prosecutors agreed that it was legal, so there’s not much more to say there.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Ok, he didn’t violate gun laws though. The state pressed those charges, when the judge read the law at the end of the trial, it stipulated that a minor over the age of 16 can possess rifles or shotguns if the barrel is a certain length. The judge said, ok let’s measure the barrel because that is the only legal stipulation. The prosecution said no dispute there, so the judge dismissed the charge. You are free to have a wrong opinion that the gun was illegal, but the court and the state prosecutors agreed that it was legal, so there’s not much more to say there.
I don't know why the straw purchase wasn't brought up, but he did in fact violate that law. Look it up.

I don't think anything good will come of this. I'm glad the boy didn't get life, but I can see similar incidents happening in the future. Now people around the country will try doing this, and their state laws could differ. The media and politicians will use this to try and ban AR15s. They've been trying since the "assault weapons ban" was lifted.

I don't know why the straw purchase wasn't brought up, but he did in fact violate that law. Look it up..
It was brought up. The person who bought it took the stand. The judge and prosecutors agreed it wasn’t illegal. Again, you are welcome to having a wrong opinion, I just dont want to argue about it, it’s getting repetitive. Go have a wrong opinion somewhere else.