George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

justjess

Superstar
Dumbass? For doing it (seems like a mild word for that)? Or for being stupid enough to brag about it? Reports out of Boston were horrific btw, that article barely scratches the surface of what people on the streets have said went down. All transport options out of city canceled and peaceful protesters corralled by cops and assaulted. Same thing in philly - witnessed by people I know. But yes - let’s talk about “leftist violence”

Aero

Superstar
If you protest at all or are even an activist, you will be targeted. Either by the cops, the leftist mob, or some fanatic. In fact, it wasn't that long ago an American teacher threatened Greta Thunberg.

Also, I heard the Proud Boys went from chanting "back the blue" to "Fuck the blue". And the lefties on Twitter were eating it up. Like, oh, wow, some proud boys got pushed around a little. Cops are back to being our buddies! <puke>

irrationalNinja

Veteran
I’ll take you seriously when you can spare even a second for institutional violence, police violence and right wing violence. Until such time any attempt to discuss left wing violence will be utterly ignored.
Whataboutism to try and cover for domestic terrorists? Typical social justjess warrior.

If you protest at all or are even an activist, you will be targeted. Either by the cops, the leftist mob, or some fanatic. In fact, it wasn't that long ago an American teacher threatened Greta Thunberg.

Also, I heard the Proud Boys went from chanting "back the blue" to "Fuck the blue". And the lefties on Twitter were eating it up. Like, oh, wow, some proud boys got pushed around a little. Cops are back to being our buddies! <puke>
i actually think its funny and poetic justice that proud boys are now "anti-cop" just because they got a little roughed up. What a bunch of entitled snow flakes.

They non stop bent over on their knees to worship police who murdered and brutalized communities for years, they get smacked around a bit and now suddenly everything changes. LOL

what a bunch of soulless hypocrites.

justjess

Superstar
Whataboutism to try and cover for domestic terrorists? Typical social justjess warrior.
No. Just blunt facts. I’ll take you seriously on the subject of violence when you discuss it in a way that’s more than political pot shots. Until such time as far as I’m concerned your nothing but an opportunistic clown

Aero

Superstar
i actually think its funny and poetic justice that proud boys are now "anti-cop" just because they got a little roughed up. What a bunch of entitled snow flakes.

They non stop bent over on their knees to worship police who murdered and brutalized communities for years, they get smacked around a bit and now suddenly everything changes. LOL

what a bunch of soulless hypocrites.
Lol, they didn't even get a little roughed up. It was more like they got an appropriately timed stern warning.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott threatens to tale over the Austin Police Department after city council votes to defund the force
Interesting.

It will eventually work into "their" plans.
From 2016

The document identifies an opportunity in the police killings of African-American men in Ferguson, Staten Island, North Charleston, and Baltimore. It relates that the U.S. contingent of Open Society held a planning meeting titled, “Police Reform: How to Take Advantage of the Crisis of the Moment and Drive Long-Term Institutional Change in Police-Community Practice.”

The extensive memo further documents that Soros-financed groups and personalities influenced President Obama’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing, which last May released a final report consisting of 60 recommendations providing guidance to localities on how to modify policing practices.

The information was contained in a 59-page report on an Open Society Foundations’ U.S. Programs board meeting in New York from May 7-9 of last year.

The document states that the Foundations’ U.S. Programs (USP) was seeking to use “this moment” – meaning the so-called crisis in policing following high profile shootings and charges of racism – to “create a national movement” for police reform.

"Antifa terrorists in Portland smashed out windows of the headquarters of the Democrat Party in Oregon.
Antifa sprayed ‘F*ck Biden’ on the buidling.

We don’t want Biden – we want revenge”
I thought you guys said they were controlled by the Dems.