George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Yes, but go further down the rabbit hole.

...and see who's behind the so-called "White Nationalists". I think if you do your homework, you'll find that CIA tools are behind them all; BLM, KKK, etc. It's how they control the narrative. The KKK that I know of all suport the BLM anti-police movement, MANY ARE MARCHING TOGETHER WITH THEM but that is something that the MSM has tried VERY hard to get you to ignore. Looks like it's working.
Well of course its the elite behind white nationalism. Who do you think funds their ideology ? Did you think this was just some grass roots thing that just evolved naturally ? Presidents of the US have been members of the KKK for heaven's sake. KKK came out of the Knight of the Golden Circle, a masonic organization. Of course the elites are the ones pushing white nationalism, and the useful idiot plebs who fall for this divide and rule tactic and take on these extremist beliefs are par for the course.

meximonk

Star
Well of course its the elite behind white nationalism. Who do you think funds their ideology ? Did you think this was just some grass roots thing that just evolved naturally ? Presidents of the US have been members of the KKK for heaven's sake. KKK came out of the Knight of the Golden Circle, a masonic organization. Of course the elites are the ones pushing white nationalism, and the useful idiot plebs who fall for this divide and rule tactic and take on these extremist beliefs are par for the course.
Preaching to the choir here.

The KKK that I know of all suport the BLM anti-police movement, MANY ARE MARCHING TOGETHER WITH THEM but that is something that the MSM has tried VERY hard to get you to ignore. Looks like it's working.
Pure nonsense. The klansmen and white suprematists are infiltrators and saboteurs of BLM, not supporters. However, it is correct that intelligence agencies have been deeply involved with almost all activist groups of any type for decades. They’ll do anything to protect the status quo.

meximonk

Star
Pure nonsense. The klansmen and white suprematists are infiltrators and saboteurs of BLM, not supporters. However, it is correct that intelligence agencies have been deeply involved with almost all activist groups of any type for decades. They’ll do anything to protect the status quo.
ciscomanufacturedtriumph.gif

They're ALL infiltrated. Wake up, before you lose what little freedom you have left.

justjess

Superstar

OM FUCKING GOD!! The LAWLESSNESS!!!! They are stopping traffic and interfering with people’s free right of movement! Emergency services!!! LOCK THEM UP! SPRAY THEM WITH TEAR GAS THATS BANNED IN WAR!!! Brutalize and beat them senseless!! The first amendment doesn’t apply to THIS type of speech!! Put them in cages!! The anarchists! They’re trying to ruin America!!

your all a bunch of hypocrites. Modern day Pharisees. Let me know how the lake of fire feels

Last edited:

meximonk

Star

OM FUCKING GOD!! The LAWLESSNESS!!!! They are stopping traffic and interfering with people’s free right of movement! Emergency services!!! LOCK THEN UP! SPRAY THEY WITH TEAR GAS THATS BANNED IN WAR!!! Brutalize and beat them senseless!! The first amendment doesn’t apply to THIS type of speech!! Put them in cages!! The anarchists! They’re trying to ruin America!!

your all a bunch of hypocrites. Modern day Pharisees. Let me know how the lake of fire feels
Don't get pulled into the Left vs Right and Right vs Left Paradigm. That's pricesly what the Illuminati are betting that you and I will do.

This isn't about Republican, Democrat, Conservative, Liberal, Black, White, Legal, Illegal, Zionism, or Jesuits, or Muslim Clerics that are Illuminati, or Chicoms leaders, or Neo-Nazis, etc. Stop falling for the Illuminati's divide and conquer. The Illuminati runs everyone of these groups at the top, and they hope and pray that you fall for their divide & conquer strategy by blaming one of their puppets instead of them. They are all to blame. ...Their WET DREAM is to get all these fighting each other while they steal your beds out from underneath you.

EDIT: changed "following" to "falling"

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Don't get pulled into the Left vs Right and Right vs Left Paradigm. That's pricesly what the Illuminati are betting that you and I will do.

This isn't about Republican, Democrat, Conservative, Liberal, Black, White, Legal, Illegal, Zionism, or Jesuits, or Muslim Clerics that are Illuminati, or Chicoms leaders, or Neo-Nazis, etc. Stop following for the Illuminati's divide and conquer. The Illuminati runs everyone of these groups at the top, and they hope and pray that you fall for their divide & conquer strategy by blaming one of their puppets instead of them. They are all to blame. ...Their WET DREAM is to get all these fighting each other while they steal your beds out from underneath you.
Preaching to the choir. Unfortunately the choir on this site stopped listening approximately four years ago. So excuse me, while I throw they’re blatant hypocrisy in their faces.

Helioform

Star

OM FUCKING GOD!! The LAWLESSNESS!!!! They are stopping traffic and interfering with people’s free right of movement! Emergency services!!! LOCK THEM UP! SPRAY THEM WITH TEAR GAS THATS BANNED IN WAR!!! Brutalize and beat them senseless!! The first amendment doesn’t apply to THIS type of speech!! Put them in cages!! The anarchists! They’re trying to ruin America!!

Lol you're going apeshit over stupid crap.

OM FUCKING GOD!! The LAWLESSNESS!!!! They are stopping traffic and interfering with people’s free right of movement! Emergency services!!! LOCK THEN UP! SPRAY THEY WITH TEAR GAS THATS BANNED IN WAR!!! Brutalize and beat them senseless!! The first amendment doesn’t apply to THIS type of speech!! Put them in cages!! The anarchists! They’re trying to ruin America!!

But everything you just said is hypocritical to your own position, not anyone else’s.

justjess

Superstar
Silence speaks louder than words. Come out and condemn them for doing this then.. go on. I sat here for 200 pages of you posting shit “liberals” Did that you don’t like. Can’t spare one single post for the opposite? I can repost and remind you of your own words about people blocking traffic if it helps. You can just copy, edit and paste.

You don’t know my own position. Not even a tiny little bit.
Your position is that the cops are bad etc. The opposite of everything you said. Problem is nobody on here cheers on police brutality, we just point out all the horrors and violence of the blm movement and the corporate interests behind it.

too bad, weak effort. Also somewhat humorous that you parodied you’re own position with hypocrisy, calling for police brutality against conservatives.

, we just point out all the horrors and violence of the blm movement and the corporate interests behind it.
Would those "horrors and violence" include the police department set on fire by A WHITE SUPREMACIST attempting to frame BLM ?

I've yet to see any of you address that. In fact a saw attempts to spin the story and claim the guy was pretending to be a white supremacist

Anything that fits your narrative right?

Would those "horrors and violence" include the police department set on fire by A WHITE SUPREMACIST attempting to frame BLM ?

I've yet to see any of you address that. In fact a saw attempts to spin the story and claim the guy was pretending to be a white supremacist

Anything that fits your narrative right?
We’ve already been through this before the last time you slunk into the shadows. I don’t support political violence or extremism. You do. So any political violence from right wingers you tacitly endorse. Especially when theyre just doing the things you support anyways

We’ve already been through this before the last time you slunk into the shadows. I don’t support political violence or extremism. You do. So any political violence from right wingers you tacitly endorse. Especially when theyre just doing the things you support anyways
When did I ever say I supported political violence ?

The fact remains the people YOU SUPPORT are actively engaged in acts of deception and dirty tricks.

Whether its a white supremacist lighting a police station on fire as a false flag

Or

A media talking head pushing the false narrative that the protests are mostly violent

either one is deception enforcing a false narrative which you actively promote. Also you are the one who supported a guy ILLEGALLY CARRYING A FIREARM to provoke protesters, and he ended up killing 2 of them. So who is the one supporting political violence.

Last edited:
When did I ever say I supported political violence ?

The fact remains the people YOU SUPPORT are actively engaged in acts of deception and dirty tricks.

Whether its a white supremacist lighting a police station on fire as a false flag

Or

A media talking head pushing the false narrative that the protests are mostly violent

either one is deception enforcing a false narrative which you actively promote. Also you are the one who supported a guy ILLEGALLY CARRYING A FIREARM to provoke protesters, and he ended up killing 2 of them. So who is the one supporting political violence.
You support black lives matter which is a violent institution. They press their message with violence. And have never made a peep against their violent activities. You just don’t like them if someone that gets caught says they’re a white supremacist. Up until that moment you thought they were great.

The protests aren’t mostly violent, they are vastly violent. I’ll state the facts again that you forgot to address.

“165 violent protests each month, or five violent protests every single day this past summer. 1 in 14 blm demonstrations became violent in total. They were responsible for 600 riots. 47 fatalities. 1.2 billion for the tax payer to fork out.” (Note:all more now, since these stats were cited)

Media talking heads said the protests were “mostly peaceful”, because the corporate sphere endorses the fake movement you’re carrying out for them.

kyle firearm wasn’t illegal, that charge was dropped. He used it to defend himself from death after trying to run away and being diectly attacked, so he used it according to the law of the land. All I ever did was point that out.

i wonder if you ever get embarrassed about the ridiculous stuff you post. It’s always wrong. Like. Always. It’s kind of weird. I would accuse you of being a shill but I’m aware that people that are this stupid exist so.

Thunderian

Superstar

If they get charged, and the people who’ve been shutting down highways up to this point are not, who are the hypocrites?

Thunderian

Superstar